•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
One cardigan. One sleeping cardigan.  One sleep apnea mask.

Author Topic: JK & Emily Blunt #5  (Read 36980 times)

Hamlet

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 436
Re: JK & Emily Blunt #5
« Reply #675 on: July 17, 2016, 10:04:24 PM »
Hmmm. Great detective work. I think Jenna is out of town (San Diego in rehearsal for the new play she's in). Maybe the dads and kids had a play date?

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 57

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #677 on: September 06, 2017, 09:56:52 PM »
The Krasinskis must love changing their address! According to this site they're selling their Brooklyn townhouse and buying another in the same neighborhood.

https://www.today.com/home/john-krasinski-emily-blunt-s-brooklyn-townhouse-sale-t115944

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4854500/Emily-Blunt-John-Krasinski-list-NYC-townhouse.html
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 10:03:13 PM by Receptionist »

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3838
« Reply #678 on: September 07, 2017, 02:44:32 PM »
Receptionist, I think the Today article is mistaken. Both of the townhouses referred to are actually the same property. Looking at the before and after pictures, I see the same architectural details in the same rooms. Also, the date of the linked article (within the original Today article) is from October, 2016. That's when the news about their Park Slope purchase first hit the internet.   

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #679 on: September 07, 2017, 05:59:46 PM »
Thanks, HB! Good catch.

Did you read any of the Daily Mail comments from readers?  Some people are assuming that a divorce is in the future.   :(   

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3838
« Reply #680 on: September 08, 2017, 01:11:06 AM »
Ugh! Yes, I read them. I don't know why I do that to myself. wallicon I know better.

People wrote the same type of thing when they were selling their Cali homes. I doubt a divorce is in the near future since they've just begun principal photography on the film they're doing together, A Quiet Place. Kinda hard to work together if a split is in the offing.

I could see them winding up in London. While Emily was working on Mary Poppins, they were able to keep a very low profile and seemed to avoid the paps more easily than in the States. I don't know when JK starts filming the second season of Jack Ryan, but Emily might want to be near family while he travels around filming.

Of course the reverse could be as likely. Emily's off filming somewhere and JK stays home with Hazel and Violet.

Totally off topic: As I typed Violet, I was reminded of the Daily Mail(?) article announcing her birth. They repeatedly misspelled her name as Violent. "John and Emily welcomed their second child, a daughter named Violent."  ???

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #681 on: September 08, 2017, 10:09:50 AM »
I agree, HB! I know The Daily Mail attracts many trolls who delight in making nasty comments.  DM is not the first place I would go to for "real" news for many reasons, including misspelled words.  ::)