•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
The kids don't wanna hear some weirdo book that your Nazi war criminal grandma read to you.

Author Topic: Flashback Friday  (Read 1807 times)

Hamlet

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 436
Flashback Friday
« on: October 10, 2014, 08:07:01 AM »
I can't figure out which thread to put this in so I'm just giving it its own thread.  I found this on Instagram and I had never seen it before:

So young and fresh-faced.

If you come across any other rare photos feel free to post them.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 03:14:10 PM by Ladama »

OfficeLady

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 389
Re: Flashback Friday
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 03:31:54 PM »
Thanks, Hamlet.  "Those were the days, my friend. We thought they'd never end............."  bighugsicon

rahenson1

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 69
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 09:28:13 PM »
Is the kid the actor who played Meredith's son?  Certainly not Jenna, John, Rainn or Angela's kid right?
The boat was actually Plan C.  The church was Plan B.  And Plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago.  Pretty much the day I met her.

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3838
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 01:27:09 AM »
Great pic! Thanks, Hamlet.

Is the kid the actor who played Meredith's son?  Certainly not Jenna, John, Rainn or Angela's kid right?

You're correct, rh1. I did a reverse picture search on Google and the photo links up to the young actor's IMDb account. LINK There's also another photo from the same day judging by Spencer Daniel's clothes. LINK I checked "Take Your Daughter to Work Day" and it looks like Steve is wearing the same clothes in the photo and in the episode. However, so many of Michael's ties were so similar or worn more than once, it's hard to be positive.

Papertrail

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 171
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 08:55:30 AM »
That's Kent Zbornak's son. Kent was a producer/production manager in the earlier seasons of The Office and yes, his son played Meredith's son in a few eps.

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3838
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 09:32:39 AM »

That's Kent Zbornak's son. Kent was a producer/production manager in the earlier seasons of The Office and yes, his son played Meredith's son in a few eps.

Papertrail, I disagree.  :-\  Zbornak's son played a child in the Fundle Bundle video Michael played during "Take Your Daughter to Work," not Meredith's son. These are links to Zbornak's son's page on IMDb—LINK  LINK  LINK. He goes by the name Alec Gray. He's blond and looks nothing like the the kid in Hamlet's photo.

Jamnicity

• Assistant (to the) Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 259
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 05:04:30 PM »
Great pic! Isn't the kid who played Meredith's son related to someone on the show? I remember thinking the bachelorette party strip scene in the finale must have been so awkward because I thought he was related to someone involved in that scene.  ???
Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing.

ftmill16

• Business Park Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 18
  • Jim and Pam Not always a fairytale... but better!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 06:57:36 AM »

I KNOW I'm crazy late in replying. I read in the archives daily but I can't remember when I was last on the boards. Anyhow, I actually know the answer to this thanks to the behind the scenes panel at the Wrap Party.( :::: snitch sniff I miss that weekend duo much. I wish with everything in me that there was a way it would happen again but I KNOW it won't!  ::: sigh:::) 

Anyhow I think it was Greg Daniels himself who told it's, but whatever, one of them told us that the boy that played Meredith soon both in Take Your Daughter To Day and also at Angela's Bachelorette (sp?) party in the finale is nine other than Greg Daniels son. He had another soon that was in the episode Cocktail Party... In the bedroom going to sleep when Dwight was in there creepily rocking in the rocking chair. He had a daughter that was in an episode as well, I think but my memory is fuzzy on that. Also, Greg's wife was the moderator when they did the where are they now panel for the Scranton Branch employees. Just a bit of trivia I thought I could share if there's anyone at all still reading. FWIW, I ADORE this picture. They're so young and fresh. Is it just me or had Johns look in particular REALLY grown up between here and the finale. He ready matured so much. Jenna and others did as well but I don't think any it's as dramatic as johns. Just my opinion.

Hope everyone is doing well and other have moved on easier and aren't still missing this amazing show as terribly as I am.
It would be great if people saw this documentary & learned from my mistakes...  It would just make my heart soar if someone out there saw this & she said to herself, Be strong, trust yourself, love yourself, conquer your fears, just go after what you want & act fast because life just isn't that long

Hamlet

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 436
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 08:27:40 AM »
Spencer Daniels is not Greg Daniels son. He has 4 kids Owen (who did appear on The Office several times), Maya, Charlotte and Hailey (who also appeared on The Office).

Here is a photo of Greg and his family:

And here is an interview with Spencer Daniels:

http://www.mastertalentteachers.com/kids-teens/in-the-moment-interview-with-teen-actor-spencer-daniels/

Ladama

• CEO
  • Schrute Bucks: 12
    • Flonkerton
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2016, 01:32:48 PM »
Angela Kinsey posted a treasure trove of BTS pics about a month ago, here's a few for Flashback Friday!

As Angela said, Amy Adams is pretty smokin' in this pic!

John, Angela and Matt Sohn

Ken Whittingham and Steve

Classic JAM!

Classic Dwangela

Office Ladies

Ladama

• CEO
  • Schrute Bucks: 12
    • Flonkerton
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 10:45:22 PM »
Flashback Friday is changing to Throwback Thursday and we'll be continue at the New MTT Message Boards.