•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
Yep.  I'm very passionate about Italian food.  In fact, I'm in love with Italian food.

Author Topic: The (Re)Introduction & Reconnection Thread!  (Read 264 times)

Spencer

• Business Park Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 862
    • My Blog
The (Re)Introduction & Reconnection Thread!
« on: August 10, 2016, 08:57:20 PM »
(I have no idea where to write this, so I thought this would work as I'm being re-introduced to MTT, so to speak!)

Oh. My. Gosh. Being back on MTT is giving me so many feelings, and I don't know what to do with them all! So much has happened since I was last on here: I got to visit the set of The Office, see both Jenna and John in shows off-Broadway, have amazing MTT meet-ups (including one just this past February in NYC), plus all the non-fandom related stuff in life like moving to England for 2 years, going to grad school, becoming a grown up. I honestly can't believe that I first stepped foot in this place nearly 10 years ago. It has, without a doubt, changed the course of life, and I'm so happy to see that it's been rejuvenated!

Ladama

• CEO
  • Schrute Bucks: 12
    • Flonkerton
Re: The (Re)Introduction & Reconnection Thread!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 05:53:14 PM »
Like the title says, let's reintroduce ourselves and reconnect here!

You are also welcome to come join the new rebooted MTT community! We're simplifying and streamlining things as well as striving to have better integration with the main MTT site and the fanfiction archive. Not quite ready to join? You can still post as a guest in the new forums, check out the 10 Year Reunion Thread.

girl7

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 1057
Re: The (Re)Introduction & Reconnection Thread!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 08:08:20 PM »
Hiiiiii, dear old friends!

Count me among those who are so incredibly happy to see this community resurrected. It was easy to think we should let it go when the show went off the air, but honestly? This was such an incredible source of happiness for me - a place where my excitement was met with squees; where advice met my concerns; where I could connect with like-minded individuals.

I hope - so hope - that we can slowly but surely resurrect this amazing place of peace and joy, because that's what it really is.

Hats off to our wonderful admins!!

Love you all so much!

girl7