•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
It's a trick question.  The bread is poisoned.  Also, it's not your real family. You've been cuckolded by a stronger, smarter male.

Author Topic: Politics #2: Do You Want to Form an Alliance?  (Read 19898 times)

rahenson1

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 69
Re: Politics #2: Do You Want to Form an Alliance?
« Reply #1080 on: February 13, 2014, 09:56:24 PM »
Christie is a big bully.  

Ready to take a victory lap on this one yet IF?  Been a brutal couple of months for Christie.  If he is telling the truth that he didn't order or know about all the wild things that have gone down then he is a terrible judge or advisors.  I would have to think that makes a Presidential campaign a nonstarter.  If he can't ably assign people to jobs governing New Jersey how can he handle a larger job?  If he is lying about being out of the loop on shutting down the GW Bridge or allocating Sandy money then he won't survive his term there either.
The boat was actually Plan C.  The church was Plan B.  And Plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago.  Pretty much the day I met her.

rahenson1

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 69
Re: Politics #2: Do You Want to Form an Alliance?
« Reply #1081 on: November 04, 2014, 08:42:18 AM »
Go vote today.  Unless you voted early because then that would be voter fraud  ;)
The boat was actually Plan C.  The church was Plan B.  And Plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago.  Pretty much the day I met her.