•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
If I knew I had a week to live, I'd probably go to Europe. And South America. And the Grand Canyon. And I would want to see the Pacific Ocean. It'd be a pretty busy week.

Author Topic: The Other TV Boyfriends #3  (Read 22590 times)

wendolf

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 651
  • Cousin Mose is awesome.
Re: The Other TV Boyfriends #3
« Reply #825 on: November 27, 2010, 02:48:24 PM »
Went to see "Tangled" with the dolphins this morning and my crush on ZL is renewed once again. He's even sexy as a cartoon character. Very cute movie -- I thoroughly enjoyed it!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 03:56:09 PM by wendolf »

MrsHammer

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 93
« Reply #826 on: November 27, 2010, 03:36:35 PM »
Went to see "Tangled" with the dolphins this morning and my crush on ZL is renewed once again. He's even sexy as a cartoon character. Very cute movie -- I thoroughly enjoyed!

We went this morning as well.  My daughter is in love with ZL from his "Toby" days from Alvin and the Chipmunks. Now we're both in love with him a little more. Is that wrong?

And, bonus, my mom got hooked on my Chuck DVDs this week. Now she's in love with Adam Baldwin. 
Wish I could, but I can't. Well, can, but won't. Should, maybe, but shorn't.
What part of shorn't don't you understand, Kevin?

wendolf

• Regional Manager
« Reply #827 on: November 27, 2010, 04:05:16 PM »
Went to see "Tangled" with the dolphins this morning and my crush on ZL is renewed once again. He's even sexy as a cartoon character. Very cute movie -- I thoroughly enjoyed!

We went this morning as well.  My daughter is in love with ZL from his "Toby" days from Alvin and the Chipmunks. Now we're both in love with him a little more. Is that wrong?

It's not wrong at all, Mrs. Hammer. His singing pushed me over the edge more, too. Nothing like a good Disney ballad to make a girl swoon. (BTW, my kids just refer to ZL as "Chuck" even though they've never seen an episode -- they know him best from the Chipmunks as well. For some reason Mr. Wendolf always refers to ZL as "Wayne Levy" -- I have no idea why. I think he purposefully gets the names of my TV boyfriends wrong so it doesn't seem like he cares too much.) Anyway, I thought ZL did a great job in Tangled. He made a very appealing male cartoon lead. (Aaaaannnd, I wonder if I should be worried that I called a cartoon guy "appealing"...)

MrsHammer

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 93
« Reply #828 on: November 27, 2010, 07:15:39 PM »

It's not wrong at all, Mrs. Hammer. His singing pushed me over the edge more, too. Nothing like a good Disney ballad to make a girl swoon. (BTW, my kids just refer to ZL as "Chuck" even though they've never seen an episode -- they know him best from the Chipmunks as well. For some reason Mr. Wendolf always refers to ZL as "Wayne Levy" -- I have no idea why. I think he purposefully gets the names of my TV boyfriends wrong so it doesn't seem like he cares too much.) Anyway, I thought ZL did a great job in Tangled. He made a very appealing male cartoon lead. (Aaaaannnd, I wonder if I should be worried that I called a cartoon guy "appealing"...)

I have to say, if I didn't feel slightly like a dirty old lady before because of my tv boyfriend crush (hey, it's only 6 years difference), then being excited about hearing his voice in an animated movie didn't help matters.   But I thought his singing was lovely.

I loved this discussion we had in the car. 

me:  I wonder if all the kids at the movie theatre will recognize "Toby's" voice.
hammerbaby#1:  Probably, if they've seen Alvin & the Chipmunks
hammberbaby#2: or if they watch Chuck.

That made me proud. Yes, my 4 year old knows Chuck.  He's never actually seen it, but he's heard me talk about it enough. Of course, for a while, he also thought he was named after Luke from Gilmore Girls, so maybe I expose him too much to my tv.
Wish I could, but I can't. Well, can, but won't. Should, maybe, but shorn't.
What part of shorn't don't you understand, Kevin?

wendolf

• Regional Manager
« Reply #829 on: November 27, 2010, 08:53:13 PM »
I have to say, if I didn't feel slightly like a dirty old lady before because of my tv boyfriend crush (hey, it's only 6 years difference), then being excited about hearing his voice in an animated movie didn't help matters.   But I thought his singing was lovely.

Hey, he's ELEVEN years younger than me, so ... yeah. But I've sort of made peace with the fact that I like that 28-32 age range. I just can't help it.  ::)

He did a great job, both with the voice work and the singing. Big, big fan. I'd even pay to see it again ... which is kind of weird, but I've also made peace with the fact that I'm kind of weird.  ;D

Callisto

• Human Resources
  • Schrute Bucks: 1214
« Reply #830 on: November 28, 2010, 08:07:06 AM »
Celebrity yearbook photos. Paul Rudd is ...the hair!  eek.  :D 

They call him a blue-eyed star, and maybe I'm colorblind, but I always thought his eyes were green. I mean, look at the 'now' photo.   ???
Love is a cunning weaver of fables and fantasies. - Sappho

BottleBlue

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 72
« Reply #831 on: November 28, 2010, 05:19:06 PM »
I'd like to introduce my new TV Boyfriend, Jack Huston of "Boardwalk Empire".  He's nothing to look at in the show (because half of his face is gone), but he's none too shabby otherwise.

beanyb

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 83
« Reply #832 on: November 28, 2010, 05:48:33 PM »
Wow... he looks so different it's ridiculous. He is quite the cutie really! His BE face just scares me.  ;)

wendolf

• Regional Manager
« Reply #833 on: December 03, 2010, 03:52:11 PM »
ZL tweeted a blurb and photo (which is a little weird, but kinda funny) about finding gray hairs:

Thank you, age 30, for the 9 gray strands that were pulled outta my head whilst gettin my hair did for work. http://yfrog.com/fyxr60j

Funny how it soothed my skeevy, cougarish feelings to know that he has some gray. He's not so young after all, right?  ;) At least that's what I'm telling myself ...

sora

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 2281
« Reply #834 on: December 04, 2010, 06:48:44 PM »
I introduced my parents to "Firefly" last night and they kept calling Mal/Nathan "Castle." What was funny to me was my dad saying that Nathan got fat. ;D Lulz.

sora

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 2281
« Reply #835 on: December 06, 2010, 03:04:31 PM »
I heart this boy than humanly possible.
John Gallagher Jr's Q&As for Broadway.com
 <3

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3838
« Reply #836 on: February 16, 2011, 06:32:42 PM »

Nathan tweeted that he'll be on with Letterman Thursday.  ;D

You want me to do Letterman? Ok. Tomorrow? Sure.

lisahoo

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3270
  • such a dork (I <3 you)
    • lisahoo.livejournal.com
« Reply #837 on: March 27, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »
Happy Birthday, Nathan!

girl7

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 1057
« Reply #838 on: March 27, 2011, 07:45:35 PM »
Aww, lisa...that is too stinking cute. 

I second the birthday wishes. (And a hearty thank you to God for creating such a fine specimen of a man.  ...Just sayin'.)  partyhaticon

ETA: Oh, hell, if this isn't an occasion for a shameless picspam, I don't know what is.  Enjoy, friends!  O0

Devious Nathan:

(click to show/hide)

Scruffy, leather-clad Nathan (somewhere, lisahoo is suddenly perking up, going, "Whaaa...?" ;))
(click to show/hide)

Perhaps one of the best of the Nathan moments, Nathan striding into the studio on Ellen (thought it was a screencap of him dancing, but alas, he's just strutting on out): 
(click to show/hide)

For those familiar with Dr. Horrible's Musical! Commentary, "Better Than Neil":
(click to show/hide)

Side note: Nathan posted the recipe for Seven Layer Bean Dip of the Gods (of course he did - he's nice like that, not one of those people who brags about a recipe and then refuses to give it).  Mr. G7 and I made it and no kidding, it is amazing.  The secret: Flavoring the sour cream with taco seasoning.  (I know! So simple, yet so brilliant.)

Ahem.  Where was I?  ...Oh yes. 

Nathan and a cute little girl:

(click to show/hide)

Finally, shirtless Nathan.  (Sorry - just can't help myself.  ;))

(click to show/hide)

ETA2: I'm sorry, ya'll...this is like a compulsion.  One more (perhaps the most important one): Researching Nathan:

(click to show/hide)

...It's the English teacher in me, I'm sure, but come on...he's poring over a pile of books. What's hotter than that? 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 08:00:27 PM by girl7 »

wendolf

• Regional Manager
« Reply #839 on: March 27, 2011, 08:53:36 PM »
What lovely eye candy girl7 and NanReg have been posting today (here and in the Treehouse). Thanks, ladies! It feels like old times!  ;D