•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
Angela can stay the same, but we'll change Andy to Dwight.

Author Topic: The Other TV Boyfriends #3  (Read 22596 times)

lisahoo

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3270
  • such a dork (I <3 you)
    • lisahoo.livejournal.com
Re: The Other TV Boyfriends #3
« Reply #840 on: March 27, 2011, 08:59:12 PM »
Hee.  It wouldn't be a birthday party without tasty treats   >:D

As for the shirtless photo -- I'd like to see the shot afterward where he ate the donut in one bite and chugged down a Dr. Pepper.  Gorram adorable, that's what that is.

More treats -- call it a goodie bag if you want...

Sexiest gynecologist ever:
(click to show/hide)

Action figures:
(click to show/hide)

Should we have dancing at our party? Why yes, yes we should   ;D
(click to show/hide)

More sci-fi nerdiness:
(click to show/hide)

Can't have a birthday party without a birthday suit (yeah, I went there):
(click to show/hide)

lisahoo

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3270
  • such a dork (I <3 you)
    • lisahoo.livejournal.com
« Reply #841 on: April 03, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »
At the risk of making this the Nathan Fillion appreciation thread, I'm appealing to y'all to vote for NF in Kristin's Alpha Male Madness contest.  Nathan's in the Final Four along with three young boys I don't recognize.  (OK, I've heard of them, but I couldn't pick them out of a lineup).

VOTE, people!

wendolf

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 651
  • Cousin Mose is awesome.
« Reply #842 on: April 03, 2011, 10:14:04 AM »
I had a wonderful dream last night in which Jake Gyllenhaal played a major role. It was quite nice.  ;D

Just wanted to share.

sora

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 2281
« Reply #843 on: June 17, 2011, 08:43:06 PM »
My theatre boyfriend, John Gallagher, Jr., was just announced to be joining Aaron Sorkin's HBO pilot. Um... His character's name is "Jim." Really, world?  ;D

wendolf

• Regional Manager
« Reply #844 on: May 09, 2012, 10:42:23 AM »
Was just thinking about this thread and can't believe it's been nearly a year since anyone posted in here.

Who are the new TV boyfriends out there? Anyone have one?

funkybutt

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 390
    • Martin Donovan site
« Reply #845 on: May 09, 2012, 11:01:57 AM »
Can I vote for a movie boyfriend? If so, I'd like to vote for Josh Hutcherson (even though he's WAY too young for me).  takecover
Damon Lindelof says there's no need for an island in a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"

wendolf

• Regional Manager
« Reply #846 on: May 09, 2012, 01:16:53 PM »
Can I vote for a movie boyfriend? If so, I'd like to vote for Josh Hutcherson (even though he's WAY too young for me).  takecover

funky, this is so funny -- I had a whole little paragraph typed up about my inappropriate crush on Josh Hutcherson and I deleted it before posting so I wouldn't look exceptionally skeevy! I guess it goes to show I should just always be honest among friends.

LOVE that kid. Yes, I'm old enough to be his mother, but I think he's a doll.

funkybutt

• Regional Manager
    • Martin Donovan site
« Reply #847 on: May 09, 2012, 01:54:38 PM »
I guess it goes to show I should just always be honest among friends.

Always!  grouphugicon
Damon Lindelof says there's no need for an island in a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"

justkaren

• Assistant (to the) Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 706
« Reply #848 on: May 09, 2012, 07:03:52 PM »
This guy:

"Nick" from New Girl

"Schmidt" is kinda growing on me...

But, come on...look at that pouty face! Haha!  :D

He's kind of adorable, right?

And don't even get me started on this:

smileythud

Racked up another one. Score!

funkybutt

• Regional Manager
    • Martin Donovan site
« Reply #849 on: May 09, 2012, 08:10:11 PM »
And don't even get me started on this:

Oh yeah, for sure! I had a crush on him for a little while, but then I saw some interviews with him and read his Twitter, and my crush went away. He was nice enough, but he's really into poker and drinking beer and that just isn't my type. :)

I had a huge crush on this guy:

.... back when he was on Dark Angel and then I recently realized that he's on NCIS (I don't typically watch that show). I didn't realize it was him b/c he's beefed up since then, but he's still pretty good looking!

justkaren

• Assistant (to the) Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 706
« Reply #850 on: May 09, 2012, 08:39:52 PM »
Yeah, I try to stay away from getting to know my tv crushes 'in real life'. Heh. It always kinda ruins it for me. Except for JK of course. ;)
Racked up another one. Score!

wendolf

• Regional Manager
« Reply #851 on: May 10, 2012, 10:42:13 AM »
My 13-year-old daughter uploaded this photo to her phone. She and her friends talk about his jawline quite a bit. I think it's funny that even girls that age appreciate a nice jawline.

(click to show/hide)

Speaking of getting to know TV Boyfriends "in real life" ... I think some of the reason I have this little inappropriate crush on Josh Hutcherson is because of what I've heard about him as a person, not so much as an actor. From everything I've seen about him, he seems like a very down-to-earth, authentic, charming, open-minded person. And if I'm being honest, I think my "crush" is really more wishful thinking that my daughter will someday bring home a nice boy like him.

But, though she does like him, she's not a big fan of tattoos and I hear he has at least 3 (and wants more). And she's several inches taller than him, even at 13. So ... maybe a taller, non-tatted version of him.  ;D

As for Nick from New Girl -- I do have a bit of a crush on him as well. Don't know anything about him in real life, and maybe it's best that I don't.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:48:23 AM by wendolf »

girl7

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 1057
« Reply #852 on: May 10, 2012, 12:28:17 PM »
Was just thinking about this thread and can't believe it's been nearly a year since anyone posted in here.

Who are the new TV boyfriends out there? Anyone have one?

"New" TV boyfriends, you say?  Well, hmm.... Yeah, I got nothing but this guy:

What can I say? I am not a fickle woman.  :D

I've not seen The Hunger Games yet (though I just finished re-reading it), but I'm planning on going in the next week or so because I'm going to be teaching it soon (the book, not the film). I've heard lots of good things about Josh Hutcherson, too, wendolf

I think it's hilarious that your daughter and her friends are admiring his jawline! (It is rather nice.)  When I was her age, I was admiring Simon LeBon's shoulders, and sadly, I still do. (Again, I am not a fickle woman. ::))

funkybutt

• Regional Manager
    • Martin Donovan site
« Reply #853 on: May 10, 2012, 12:58:21 PM »
When I was her age, I was admiring Simon LeBon's shoulders, and sadly, I still do. (Again, I am not a fickle woman. ::))

Ditto - except I super swooned over John, the bassist. I've seen photos and video of him lately and he's still hot!  thudicon

(click to show/hide)

girl7

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 1057
« Reply #854 on: May 10, 2012, 01:38:39 PM »
funky: Yeah, John is still way hot (and he's actually very, very sweet).  Personally, I prefer Simon at 52 (!) to the way he looked at 24:

(click to show/hide)

Actually, I think they've all aged rather well:

(click to show/hide)

Sigh.  :D