•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
...And that is why we waited so long to tell people.

Author Topic: The Other TV Boyfriends #3  (Read 20142 times)

jazzfan

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 1250
  • Jazz will set you free
Re: The Other TV Boyfriends #3
« Reply #885 on: May 21, 2013, 01:22:48 AM »
I'm one of the old folks, so my pretend boyfriends are a bit older.  Very fine, though.

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all
--Emily Dickinson

funkybutt

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 390
    • Martin Donovan site
« Reply #886 on: May 27, 2014, 09:09:05 AM »
I went to see Captain America last week, and my crush on Chris Evans was renewed!

I mentioned before that he reminds me of a real-life crush I had back in college:

(click to show/hide)

I've been watching everything Chris has been in that I have access to on Netflix and Xfinity, but I think I might get the 2 day free trial of Amazon Prime to see the rest. He has made some interesting choices (mostly entertaining), but he's always really great. I've also been watching a lot of youtube interviews and he seems like a slightly cynical but genuinely nice guy.

Plus, you know.....

Damon Lindelof says there's no need for an island in a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"

lisahoo

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3270
  • such a dork (I <3 you)
    • lisahoo.livejournal.com
« Reply #887 on: June 16, 2014, 11:41:28 PM »
Another TV Boyfriend is off the market --

Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym Get Married in Secret Wedding in Maui

At least he had the class to tell me himself.  On his twitter feed.   >:(

girl7

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 1057
« Reply #888 on: June 20, 2014, 01:45:43 PM »
lisahoo: I'm certain he sent you flowers with a detailed note...that he also sent to wendolf. I'm sure you're no longer around these parts, but in case you're lurking, hi, wendolf!!  wavingicon

Speaking of Mr. Levi, did you guys see him on Hollywood Game Night? So adorable! And scruffy. *cough*

Well since this is the TV Boyfriends thread, I'd be remiss if I didn't post some lovely photos, right?

Ahem.

This one may or may not have caused me to choke on the water I was sipping, prompting Mr. Girl 7 to ask, "Are you okay?"

Psst - there's more where that came from. Like, scads more. Sigh.

A long time favorite of mine who has done rather well for himself, and I couldn't be prouder:

Oh, and then there's this guy who is - in case you're wondering - actually posing with kittens. Kittens.

smileyleaves  (...because I'm hanging on for dear life to the promise of fall....)

OfficeLady

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 389
« Reply #889 on: June 20, 2014, 09:17:56 PM »
Nice, girl7.   I am too old to have a TV boyfriend.. laughingicon..but I do admire guys of the British persuasion. These guys are very easy on the eyes....I wish I could put their photos on here so you could enjoy....but I'm not techy enough.  Anyway, the beauties are Jamie Dornan (Actually he's Irish.....I like his TV show, The Fall..and he will play Christian Grey in #FSOG), Charlie Hunnam, who plays Jax  in Sons of Anarchy (not for the faint-hearted....and I hate motorcycles  laughingicon) and of course Henry Cavill, of The Tudors and such a beautiful Superman (he managed to escape Gollywood after that dumb liason with Kaley Cuoco).

Those guys are eye-candy for me, now that JK has gone into hiding.  laughingicon
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:23:17 PM by OfficeLady »

OfficeLady

• Regional Manager
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 04:01:12 PM by OfficeLady »

wendolf

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 651
  • Cousin Mose is awesome.
« Reply #891 on: July 02, 2014, 04:10:37 PM »
lisahoo: I'm certain he sent you flowers with a detailed note...that he also sent to wendolf. I'm sure you're no longer around these parts, but in case you're lurking, hi, wendolf!!  wavingicon

wavingicon
Hiiii! I don't check in here often, but when I do, I always visit the TV Boyfriends thread.

*sigh* So, Mr. Levi is off the market, eh? Ah well... Don't know who Missy Peregrym is, but she's pretty and age appropriate and I'm sure funny and smart. So ... good for them.

Now ... time to find a new TV boyfriend. I haven't had a new one in quite awhile...  >:D

ETA: Does anyone else think that Mr. & Mrs. Levi look like they could be siblings?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 04:13:50 PM by wendolf »

sharky

• Business Park Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 418
« Reply #892 on: July 03, 2014, 07:46:13 AM »
Ugh. Zac Levi, how could you break our hearts like that? ;)

OfficeLady -- You are NEVER too old to have a TV boyfriend!

Speaking of, so I've become a big fan of Once Upon a Time lately and Colin O'Donoghue is just dreamy as evidenced here.

OfficeLady

• Regional Manager
« Reply #893 on: July 03, 2014, 12:27:35 PM »

OfficeLady -- You are NEVER too old to have a TV boyfriend!

Thank you, sharky! I do enjoy the guys who are easy on the eyes.    laughingicon

wendolf

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 651
  • Cousin Mose is awesome.
« Reply #894 on: March 02, 2015, 01:49:33 PM »
I've always liked Jason Bateman, but this weekend I saw This is Where I Left You and ... guh. My TV Boyfriend list has a new addition. And he's completely age appropriate for me!!! That's new!

funkybutt

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 390
    • Martin Donovan site
« Reply #895 on: March 04, 2015, 01:04:18 PM »
I've always liked Jason Bateman, but this weekend I saw This is Where I Left You and ... guh. My TV Boyfriend list has a new addition. And he's completely age appropriate for me!!! That's new!

Good to know. I had a bit of a crush on him for a little while so I'll definitely check out the movie.
Damon Lindelof says there's no need for an island in a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"

NeverEnoughJam

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 406
    • NeverEnoughJam's website
« Reply #896 on: April 02, 2015, 06:40:23 AM »
How is it possible no one here has mentioned this TV god?

http://www.zvuki.ru/images/photo/55/55110.jpg
"Keep your friends close, but keep your stalkers closer." -- John Krasinski

This message is a natural product made from 100% recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.