•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
Listen up kid.  I don't like you, but because some town in Switzerland says so, you have rights.

Author Topic: Things We Hate: The Gripe Thread #6  (Read 17403 times)

Morning Angel

• CEO
  • Schrute Bucks: 1674
  • LJ icon made by Cornicopia
Re: Things We Hate: The Gripe Thread #6
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 12:22:02 AM »
I hate being sick.  I'm running a low-grade fever, coughing, and aching all over.  Blurgh.
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Mrs.Emily Krasinski

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 73
  • Finding the John to my Emily
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 10:42:36 PM »
Thought I should mention, NO CANCER!!
The lump disappeared but I got bloodwork done and I am waiting for it to come back.
Hi, the name is Emily.
I am not married to JK, I just wish I was.

http://www.facebook.com/mrsemilykrasinski

Ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ Ⓑⓛⓤⓝⓣ & Ⓙⓞⓗⓝ Ⓚⓡⓐⓢⓘⓝⓢⓚⓘ
                       Ⓕⓞⓡⓔⓥⓔⓡ

SnoWhiteSally

• CEO
  • Schrute Bucks: 860
  • Looking for her Jim.
    • Sally's Boutique
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 10:46:21 PM »
I hate that my B12 is so low, that I constantly fall asleep and have tingly arms and legs... but they wont give me my shot until 1st March. Trying to get a different doctor to change that.

dinknflicker

• Assistant (to the) Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 227
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 06:46:57 AM »
The lump disappeared but I got bloodwork done and I am waiting for it to come back.

This is GREAT news, right? Congrats! Happy day.
I never know.  I just say it. I say stuff like that, you know, to lighten the tension when things sorta get hard." "That's what she said."

dinknflicker

• Schrute Bucks: 227
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 06:49:25 AM »
2 ft of snow on the ground right now, with 6-12" predicted for tomorrow. Unless the second possible scenario happens and we get 12-19". Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Sick of both. Oh, and school cancelled today due to mechanical problems. So, to recap: early dismissal on Friday, no school yesterday. no school today and no school predicted for tomorrow. Oy, it's February in the Northeast.
Pass the chardonnay.
I never know.  I just say it. I say stuff like that, you know, to lighten the tension when things sorta get hard." "That's what she said."

Klutzy_girl

• Schrute Bucks: 110
  • Made by catch_a_spark at LiveJournal.
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 07:25:05 AM »
I hate that my college was stupid enough to stay open today when there's a huge snowstorm on the way.

Never mind the two feet of snow on the ground that's about to be pounded on by 6-10 more inches and the fact that 561 cancellations (with colleges) are already on the list.

Let's get students - 90% are commuters - to go into school today! That's a completely perfect plan.

('m pretty angry right now and have no clue WTF they were thinking.)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 08:30:16 AM by Klutzygirl »

funkybutt

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 390
    • Martin Donovan site
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 09:28:02 AM »
I hate that the hole in my right ear has almost grown over b/c I haven't worn earrings in a while. I'm sitting here trying to poke through the back of my ear without any luck. Part of me is afraid it's going to hurt and the other part can't get a good grip on the earring to shove it through all the way.
Damon Lindelof says there's no need for an island in a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"

sora

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 2281
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 09:18:39 PM »
Another day the federal government is closed. Another day I don't have a paycheck.  :(

adampascalfan12

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 100
  • "Never ever give up.."
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 10:21:55 PM »
I hate the layout of facebook! Why can't they leave it alone just the way it is?!  >:(

wendolf

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 651
  • Cousin Mose is awesome.
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 11:02:28 PM »
I hate the layout of facebook! Why can't they leave it alone just the way it is?!  >:(

TOTALLY agree. 100%.

kreidy

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 487
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 12:17:26 AM »

TOTALLY agree. 100%.

Me too. It's incredibly confusing.

I hate roommate drama. I feel as though I'm stuck in a bad soap opera, and I just want some peace and quiet.

"I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter that makes stairs." - Andy

Klutzy_girl

• Schrute Bucks: 110
  • Made by catch_a_spark at LiveJournal.
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 08:16:25 AM »
I hate my immune system. I've been sick for three days now, and it's annoying.

(I blame the first storm on this.)

funkybutt

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 390
    • Martin Donovan site
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 08:37:21 AM »

Word! And then the live feeds weren't working yesterday which was rather annoying!  >:(
Damon Lindelof says there's no need for an island in a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"

beanyb

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 83
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 08:59:00 AM »

Word! And then the live feeds weren't working yesterday which was rather annoying!  >:(

Ugh, the live feeds were driving me mad. The same updates from a week before kept coming up for two days for me. It seems to be working ok now though.

I dont like change. :(

S.K

• Schrute Bucks: 367
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »

That's fantastic. Now you can concentrate on other stuff without having to worry about that.  :)

Ugh, the live feeds were driving me mad. The same updates from a week before kept coming up for two days for me. It seems to be working ok now though.

I dont like change. :(

Sometimes it helps to be just incredibly, ridiculously late to these things. I just signed up on facebook last week, so I've no idea how it used to be, and hence, no annoyence.