Our total annual hosting bill is about $255, with $145 due upfront every July (hosting and domain name cost). The MTT community has always come through and helped with this cost and we sincerely thank you for it, you’re the reason we’ve made it to 11 years old! Once again, we are humbly asking for your contributions and we are offering a small gift in exchange for your support!
Contribute $10 dollars and we will send you one sticker, greeting card or postcard of your choice featuring PB&J art drawn by your friendly mod Ladama! Every additional 5 dollars you donate, we will add another item. Goal Met! Thank you everyone!
We have reached our goal to be funded until late July 2018!
and everyone who purchased from Ladama’s RedBubble shop
A sincere thank you to you all!
Though our summer FunRaiser is over, we humbly accept your contributions through the year. Just follow the instructions below (and if you are still interested in a gift, we can probably accommodate you 😉 )
How to contribute and order your items:
First decide how much you would like to contribute and how many items your contribution gets you:
- $10 = 1 item
- $15 = 2 items
- $20 = 3 items
- every addition $5 = 1 addition item
If you already have a PayPal account:
– Log into PayPal, select “Send Money” and send your contribution to MTT.Fanfic@gmail.com
– Enter your contribution amount, and in the “write a note” area, please include your shipping address and which items you want (the available items and their item numbers are pictured below). Also please include your MTT username!
– Help us avoid fees and ensure your entire donation goes to MTT by electing to use your bank account or Paypal balance when you donate!
If you are unsure how to send funds, don’t have Paypal, or don’t want to start a Paypal account:
– Send an email to MTT.Fanfic@gmail.com with the amount you want to contribute and we will send you a request, which you can pay without signing up for Paypal.
– Make sure to enter your shipping address and which items you want in the “write a note” area when you pay.
– Alternatively, you can send your donation straight to Dreamhost via this link (Dreamhost also uses Paypal for hosting donations, and they take a small fee from the donation amount). It will give you the option of paying without a Paypal account.
Here are the items available! There are 24 drawings/variants and you can select a greeting card, postcard or sticker.
- Greeting cards will come with a kraft envelope
- Print quality on the cards is very nice, like mini prints!
- Stickers are made of vinyl and the print is water resistant. The colors do come out a bit saturated, especially oranges and reds. Please keep this in mind when selecting items!
- Dimensions: greeting cards and postcards are 4x6in, stickers vary but are around 3x4in
When you send your contribution, please include the item number(s) and item type (G=greeting card, P=postcard, S=sticker) you want!
Ex: You decide to donate $15 so you can get 2 items. You want a postcard Two-Headed Michael and a greeting card of Christmas Pam & Jim, so you enter “8-S” and “10-G” in your note when you contribute.
Want a closer look at the artwork or are interesting in prints/cases/totes/etc? You can check out Ladama’s RedBubble shop and don’t forget, 50% of her July & August RedBubble sales will go to the MTT hosting pot!.
– Where are these stickers/cards made? Are they good quality?
They are from RedBubble, and yes they are good quality!
– I don’t live in the US, can I still contribute and receive gifts?
If you can use Paypal, you can contribute, and we will send gifts wherever a USPS international stamp will let us!
– Is there any difference between donating with a bank account vs. a credit/debit card?
In short, if you are in the US or Canada, we can avoid fees if you use your bank account or PayPal balance to donate. This ensures more money goes to MTT. (But no worries if you would prefer to pay with a card or live outside of these countries)
– I want to contribute but I really don’t want to use PayPal
Just a reminder, you can use Paypal without signing up for an account, but if you’d prefer to not use PayPal at all, send us a message and we’ll work on sorting out an alternative way for you to contribute.
– Okay, I donated, when can I expect my items?
It all depends on what your preferred item is, where you are, and when Ladama makes it to the post office ;-), so we estimate somewhere around 2-4 weeks. We will email you when your items are sent out.
– Can I send $10 now for one item and then $10 later for 2 more items?
For simplicity’s sake it’s preferred you make just one contribution. (but if you do decide to make a 2nd contribution AND you items haven’t been sent yet, email us to let us know!)
– I want to contribute but can’t swing $10.
Hey, every little bit helps! You can follow the contribution steps above and send any amount via Paypal. Only contributions of $10+ are eligible for a gift, but we will make sure to thank everyone who can donate any amount!
– How long is this promotion going on?
This promotion will go until the end of
– What else you do have in your RedBubble shop?
Lots of great stuff! And 50% of July & August proceeds will go to the MTT hosting pot so please check it out!
– How do I know my donation is going to your hosting and not to magic lessons or WUPHF.com shares?
We give our word that every cent we receive will go to MTT, but for extra piece of mind you can contribute via this link and your contribution (minus processing fees) will go straight to our webhost.
– I don’t need the gift, just happy to help!
Thank you so much! If you can add a note or send a quick message that you don’t need the gift we would highly appreciate it (just helps us keep track better!)
– Will you refund donations?
If you sent your donation to us (at MTT.Fanfic@gmail.com) we will refund your donation less Paypal fees and/or gift cost (if your gift was already sent) up to 10 days after you donated. Donation sent directly to Dreamhost cannot be refunded.
– I have another question
Reply to this post or email your fundraising questions to MTT.Fanfic@gmail.com !