Things that aren't by MexicanLemonade
Summary: A short series of drabbles about Jim's situation.
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 681 Read: 13617 Published: March 01, 2007 Updated: May 16, 2007
Story Notes:
Jim and Karen on valentines.

1. Curls by MexicanLemonade

2. Black Jelly Beans by MexicanLemonade

3. Too Early by MexicanLemonade

4. I-pods by MexicanLemonade

5. The Door Step by MexicanLemonade

6. The Paisley Chair by MexicanLemonade

7. Written In Purple Ink by MexicanLemonade

Curls by MexicanLemonade
Author's Notes:

Don't own anything related to the Office, but if you work at NBC you do.

 

 

Karen curled her hair for valentines.  He thought  maybe it could be, but it wasn’t.

They had dinner then went to his house to watch a movie. He went to stroke Karen’s hair, but it was stiff, and the curls didn’t move much.

Not Like Hers.

Her hair was so soft, curls between his fingers, she always wore her hair in smaller curls, but that night her hair had been so shiny, soft, the loose curls bobbing as she walked away from him, she left him alone.

Less then a second later Karen turned to him, “I love you Jim.”

End Notes:
Well there's more coming soon and yeah, reviews would be lovely, good or bad.
Black Jelly Beans by MexicanLemonade
Author's Notes:

Not really sure how far I'm going with this story yet so...but enjoy and If the word count is off it lies I checked it on Word.

Plus I don't own anything *Sigh*

Jim had a momentary lapse. All he could think about was earlier that day. Pam had walked up to his desk. It looked like she desperately needed to say something but as soon as Jim met her eye line she looked down franticly searching for something to start a conversation with.

“So, Karen got you some , uh black jelly beans.”, she said motioning to a clear bag filled with black jelly beans and a large red ribbon “…I thought you hated those, Or did that change in Stamford too?”

Jim looked down, he did hate black jelly beans.

End Notes:

More Chapters Coming soon-ish

Too Early by MexicanLemonade
Author's Notes:
This ones from karens POV, I think next ones gonna be from Jim Also Thanks for the reviews  and I don't own anything.
 

    Karen sat frozen. He wasn’t saying anything. Maybe he didn’t hear her, maybe she should say it again, but would that be  pushy? Karen mentally slapped herself. She hated herself like this. It was just so unlike her to worry about such stupid things.

 

“I really like you too Karen, but don’t you think it’s just a little early for that, I mean...”

 

“ Too early Jim? We’ve been going out for months. Or at least it seems like that.” She stared at him and paused for a second, “You really like me? Seriously, what does that even mean Jim?”

End Notes:
Yeah. Next chapter will be out soon, and if it doesn't say 100 words it is anyways.
I-pods by MexicanLemonade
Author's Notes:
I don't own anything that is the office.Sorry it took me awhile to write this one, I've been dead.

The doorbell rang. Jim stood up. “I’ll get it” Karen followed him.

“Don’t think just ‘cause someone’s at the door this whole discussion is over Jim!”

“Karen, it’s no-”

Karen cut in again. “Don’t say it Jim, don’t say ‘It’s not you it’s me’ because all that means is it’s really just someone else, and I’m guessing I know exactly who that someone else is.”

“Karen, I’m sorry can we just tr-” The door bell rang again and Jim opened it.

To his surprise there was Pam Beesly standing sheepishly with his I-pod.

“Uh, Jim you forgot this at work…”

End Notes:
Reviews would be lovely.And yeah hopefully I'll do the next one sooner, considering it's only 100 words.( and yes there are actually 100 i'm pretty sure this counter is wrong, I used word count on Microsoft Word)
The Door Step by MexicanLemonade
Author's Notes:

From Pam's p.o.v. hopefully I'll get the next one up sooner

 And yes I don't own anything that is The Office

 “Pam?”

 Why did she do this? Why didn’t she think more? because she was concentrated on just getting to the door.  Just moving her hand to the doorbell, and just talking to Jim.  That was the problem. It wasn’t Just Jim.

 It was Jim  her former best friend.

The person she knew she wanted to be with.

The person she loved.

Pam responded slowly but steady, “Here, I uh... gotta go.” And she smiled because she knew when the night was over and Jim was tired he would flip open his I-pod case and find exactly what she wanted him to.

The Paisley Chair by MexicanLemonade
Author's Notes:

I thinmk there will be a few more chapters left, but I'm gonna wrap it up soon.

Though I whish I did I don't own aything that has to do with The Office

Jim stood at the door for a moment after Pam left. What had he really expected her to confess her feelings for him on his doorstep while Karen was standing right next to him?

He exhaled sharply as the car engine started. That was his last hope, his last straw slipping slowly out of his hands.

“Karen, I’m sorry, it was just a long day at work and … can we start tonight over?”

 “Uh...’ Karen look somewhat defeated “Yeah” ,she said slowly as she grabbed Jim’s

  I-pod tossing it it on chair and leading him to the couch.

End Notes:

Reviews would be lovely.

And next time.... What the note said.

Written In Purple Ink by MexicanLemonade
Author's Notes:

 Don't own anything that has to do with The Office , but I hope you like it :D

 

 Dear Jim,

 

         I’m sorry I’m not brave enough to go up to you and tell you how I feel but I’m working on it, and this is a big step for me. Because Jim, you don’t understand how much I care for you, and would do anything to be with you. But you’re with Karen. I’m going to a Graphic Art program in NY for A week on the day after tomorrow so I wanted to tell you how I felt.

If you feel it too… tell me tomorrow. If you don’t,  you can forget about his entirely

   

Love Pam

End Notes:
More chapters coming soon to a theater near you.
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1267