Colin Farrell and The Estate Sale by beruco
Summary: What really happened at the Estate Sale? Spoilers thru 401 - Fun Run.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Claustrophobic Spaces, Romance, Steamy, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Explicit sexual content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4348 Read: 15713 Published: October 01, 2007 Updated: October 02, 2007
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Part 1 by beruco

2. Part 2: Wherein Pam does not get gypped. by beruco

Part 1 by beruco
Author's Notes:

Again, pretty sure this is a one-shot/completed but one never knows. Does one?

Thanks as always to angryhaiku for the beta. Um. This one's for Tessa Mae because she's a perv for the Jim/Pam smut.

 

“Um. Pam?” Jim laughed pulling her over to the table he was looking at.

“So not funny.”

“What? Do you already have these?” he asked rummaging through the novels adorned with pornographic illustrations and lewd titles.

She glared at him through squinted eyes.

“So, seriously. Which celebrity?”

She shook her head, the hint of a smile threatening her mouth.

“Paris?”

“No.”

“Skreech?”

“No. And, ew.”

“Colin Farrell?”

She chewed on the corner of her mouth still glaring.

“Colin Farrell?! Wow. Wow, Pam. Size matters, hm?”

She flushed a deep red, her eyes growing wide.

“What? Like you didn’t know he has a gargantuan—”

“Jim!”

He chuckled rubbing the spot on his shoulder where she’d punched him.

“So dirty, Pam.”

She folded her arms in front of her, raising her eyebrows at him and turning to look at a few lamps lining the opposite wall. He walked up behind her, grabbing a handful of t-shirt at her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. She didn’t shrug him off.

“Seriously, though. You need some spice? I can do spice.”

She felt a jolt go through her at the tone his voice had taken, and she turned to face him.

“For free,” he promised, nodding slowly with a half smile.

“What did you have in mind?” She asked, pulling at his tucked-in shirt. He pulled back slightly to place his hand on his chin, rubbing his thumb over his lips and giving the illusion of deep thought.

“Sex in public places?”

She choked on something—the air leaving her lungs? Her own saliva? She looked around the room and saw that they were alone, thus feeling a little better when Jim’s lips devoured her own. A little.

She broke the kiss first, “Jim—what about the cameras?”

He kissed along her jaw, “They’re sitting under that tree outside waiting for us to get done shopping.”

She shuddered slightly when his tongue snaked out at her earlobe.

“I mean, I can’t promise that I’ll measure up to Colin—”

“Did you see a bathroom?”

He smirked, taking her hand and walking down a hallway. Sure enough there was a small peach-colored half bath. He raised his eyebrows at her and she walked past him, flicking the light on. He followed, locking the door, then turning to face her. She was standing against the wall fiddling with the bottom of her t-shirt.

“C’mere.” She walked the two steps toward him and he bent down to kiss her again, cupping his hand around the side of her neck, “I like holding your hand in public.”

She shushed him and scooted up to sit on the edge of the sink, un-tucking his shirt.

“What, you don’t like showing affection in public?” he asked in a voice a little louder than necessary.

“Jim. Be quiet!” she whisper-yelled in response. He shrugged, pulling his shirt over his head. Her hands were drawn almost magnetically to his chest, spreading over the expanse of hair at the top. He draped his shirt on the hand-towel rack and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and reveling in the feel of her hands on him. They were certainly not good at quickies. He leaned forward to kiss her neck and she pushed him back.

“It’s my turn to touch,” she whispered, smiling.

“Mm. I’m pretty sure you got a few turns this weekend,” he murmured against her ear. She shrugged in response, mirroring one of his signature tight-lipped camera glances. He shook his head, resigned.

“Permission granted,” again a little too loud for her liking, and she put a finger over his lips, giving him a wide-eyed glare. He swiped his tongue out and she smiled again leaning in for a kiss that was all lips for at least 30 seconds until he coaxed her tongue out of her mouth with his own. Again, he and Pam? Not good at quickies.

She rubbed her hands over his chest again, and then pushed the waistband of his gym shorts down over his hips to fall at his feet. He was already visibly aroused and she felt a rush that only with the playful kissing and touching she could turn him on this much. She rubbed her hand over the front of his boxer briefs and his gaze became heavy-lidded. He licked his bottom lip and bit at it slightly, bringing his hands up to rub over the bare skin of her arms. She did the smart thing in leaning in to cover his mouth with hers before reaching her hand inside his underwear to grasp him in her fist, and sufficiently captured the low hum of pleasure. She began stroking him to a full erection and his breathing became more labored.

She stilled her hand and pulled back, “You have to be quiet.”

He nodded his response, rolling his lips inside his mouth for effect. As she rubbed her thumb over the tip and under the ridge he thrust into her hand and she was suddenly left imagining the mess that would be made when this was finished. She took her hand away from him and his eyes searched hers for the reason. Wordlessly she hopped off the counter and pushed him to sit on the closed lid of the toilet. She pulled the waistband of his boxer briefs down enough to free him completely and put her hand at the base, against his testicles, before forming a fist just above to guide him in to her mouth. He took a sharp breath of air and clutched at the edge of the vanity when she formed a strong suction at his tip, rolling her tongue against the head.

“Oh, God…” he whimpered almost inaudibly. She began short, firm strokes at the base and ran her thumb over his balls. He began shakily pushing her hair (which was already in a ponytail) behind her ears. She’d found this to be the nervous habit his hands took on so as not to pull her hair or push her head. It was very sweetly Jim. But she thinks that if he were to get a little rough with her she wouldn’t mind. She changed her angle a bit to look up at his face and saw that his eyes were tightly shut and he was mouthing her name over and over again through shallow, ragged breaths. She pulled her mouth off him and he looked down at her.

“Watch.” It was meant to be a whisper but came out a little more broken and prickly. She caught him mouthing ‘so good,’ before she closed her lips over him again, moving her hand to take him ¾ of the way in. He made a shushed grunting sound and thrust his hips forward involuntarily, almost causing her to choke. He jutted his hips back just as fast.

“Sorry, I’m sorry…” he panted, and she took him in, deep, again. She rolled her tongue over the sensitive underside of his cock, then closed her lips to form a deep suction pulling up to the tip. She released him again and trailed her tongue along the side to the base, rubbing her thumb over the head and applying wet kisses underneath. She felt a light jerk and took him half in to her mouth again, allowing for her tongue to play over him between her gentle sucking. He scrunched the back of her shirt in his fist.

“I’m coming. Pam, oh fu—”

She reached a hand up to slap over his mouth a little harder than intended and he wrapped his fingers into hers, squeezing as she swallowed his release. After the last spasm she pulled off of him slowly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and placing her hands on his knees—one still entwined with his. He was breathing hard, and she smiled up at him, laughing when he brought a hand down to swipe under her bottom lip. She pulled his shorts and underwear over and helped pull them on over his shoes and socks, which had remained in place through the debauchery. She stood and so did he, pulling his clothes the rest of the way on and tucking his shirt in. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck, sucking on it just hard enough to leave a detectable mark.

“Jim…”

He kicked her feet farther apart with his own and pushed his hand inside her yoga pants to cup her there.

“No. We’ve taken long enough.”

“You’re wet,” he growled in her ear. It made goose bumps raise over her arms.

“And you can take care of me tonight. I promise. Permission granted.” She winked and walked out the door, picking up a ceramic lamp in the corner on the way out. Eight dollars seemed a fine price for a little time away from the cameras.

Part 2: Wherein Pam does not get gypped. by beruco
Author's Notes:

This part is properly titled for sherlockelly and lisahoo who were so rooting for Pam.

This should probably go without saying, but thanks again to angryhaiku for the beta. And for schooling me on light bulb wattage.

There are links to photos at the bottom if at any point during the story you get confused about something. Or. Pam's bed? Just read.

He’d made quesadillas for dinner and now she was washing dishes, while he dried. He was still amazed at how well they knew each other’s apartments. But he felt at home in her kitchen. Which was good since he certainly possessed the greater culinary talent of the two. They’d actually been staying at her place for about a week straight and he’d bought toiletries to place around her bathroom, as well as keeping two suits and some after-work clothes in her closet. It had happened slowly. They’d integrated themselves so easily into the others’ lives.

After he put the last plate in to the cabinet she excused herself to the bathroom and he made his way to her bedroom. He’d seen a very discrete package delivered a couple of days before and after the computer crash debacle he was pretty sure he knew what it was. He began by looking under her bed, then her nightstand. Still nothing. He made his way to her dresser and started with the bottom drawer. Scarves, mittens, yarn, and…wow. Jackpot. He picked the padded manila envelope up and placed it aside looking at the things hidden beneath it.

“Jim?”

He didn’t even try to hide his snooping, only looked toward the door. She walked in and stopped immediately in her tracks, covering her mouth. Instead of getting upset or embarrassed as he’d imagined, she started laughing quietly, shaking her head.

“Care to explain Madam Beesly’s drawer of porn?” he quipped, turning to sit cross-legged on the carpet. She joined him still laughing.

“Um. Okay. So after I broke it off with Roy I was really…pretty down at work. And Kelly decided to throw me a ‘Cheer Up Pam’ party. Well. Most of my friends that she invited were mutual friends of Roy’s and did not want to attend. So it ended up being my sister, Kelly, and a couple of her friends.” She gave him wide eyes and he smiled, waiting for the rest of the story to pan out. “It was like a second bachelorette party, except much more Girls Gone Wild. We all got very drunk, and I got lots of…helpful…presents.” She pursed her lips and nodded.

“…which made you a porn-monger. Obviously.”

She laughed again, “Um. I swear the sex tape was totally an impulse buy. Most of this stuff is still in the packaging.”

“Most of it?” he asked turning back to the drawer. She pulled at his arm half-heartedly while he pulled the things one-by-one from the drawer. Really, once your boyfriend has witnessed your work computer crashing due to your purchase of a celebrity sex tape, there isn’t much lower to go.

“Ohh,” he’d found the culprit. He pulled it out and twisted it in his hand, examining the pink plastic.

“It’s—” She reached out to grab it.

“I know what it is.” He pulled his arms back.

“Do you?”

“It was on Sex and the City. A Rabbit, right?”

She just laughed in response, which caused him to look at her, appalled.

“I’m sorry Sex Toys McGee, are you making fun of me?”

“I just…did not know you were a Sex and the City fan,” she smiled, covering her mouth with her hand.

“Well. I am.” He pushed a button at the bottom of the vibrator which caused the bunny ears to whir to life.

“Oh my God, Jim!” She reached for it again. Now she was blushing.

“Excuse me. It’s my turn to touch.” He threw her words from earlier in the day back at her, turning the toy off again and shuffling through the other packages that lay between them. She watched him toss a few things into a separate pile; two furry love cuff kits—complete with blindfold, a bottle of strawberry AstroGlide, and the already unwrapped Rabbit.

“What are you thinking?” she implored, crossing her arms over the front of her.

“I’m thinking it’s a shame for these things to go to waste,” he nodded, making a face.

“Oh, yeah?”

He pushed himself up on his hands and knees and leaned forward to kiss her, “Your friends paid good money for this stuff, Pam.” He continued crawling toward her, pushing her back and pinning her beneath him.

“They weren’t…all my friends.” She was trying to keep the banter going. He ignored her.

“So what do ya say, Beesly?” he asked, continuing to peck at her lips and chin, “You wanna play?” It was whispered and mischievous.

She took a deep breath, reaching above her to hold his wrists, and nodded.

“Bed?”

Another nod. She got up and took her capris off, before sitting cross-legged in the middle of the bed. He gathered the few things from the floor and dropped them at her side, crawling on his knees to sit across from her. His eyes directly fell between her legs, but just as quickly returned to her face.

“So, um. Have you used that then?” He was obviously referring to the vibrator. She only smiled, reaching for him and un-crossing her legs so that he could settle between them. She kissed him and leaned back so that he was fully on top of her, wrapping her legs around his hips and pressing toward him.

“Hey there. Slow down. The game hasn’t even started yet,” He grinned and she did it again.

“The game’s been going all afternoon,” she replied boldly.

All afternoon?” He raised his eyebrows. She nodded. “See who can get undressed first?”

“Definitely.”

Even though he’d kept his underwear on, she ultimately won, but he was sure it was because she had the advantage—no pants. She’d grabbed a pillow and hugged it in front of her to cover any parts of her that could get her arrested for showing in public. He leaned over her again and tried to nudge the offending pillow from view. She wouldn’t budge.

“Turn the light off,” she said, almost shy-sounding. Apparently a 60 watt light bulb was too much for her comfort. He did as she asked, replacing it instead with the lamp on her nightstand. She seemed happy with this since, when he tugged at the pillow a second time she let it go. When he stayed on his knees staring at her she went to cover her breasts with her arms but he hindered her from doing so.

“I got it,” he whispered, leaning forward to cover them with his body on hers. He gave a quick kiss to her lips before licking and sucking at concentrated areas of her neck and throat.

“Jim…” He wasn’t sure if it was a warning or a moan, but she arched her back. And it sounded good. He dipped his hand down to touch her between her legs and was happy to find her sufficiently aroused. Maybe not as much as she was earlier in the day, but she’d get there—he’d get her there. He took his hand away and she objected.

“Why did you stop?”

He smiled and leaned down to kiss the side of her face, near her ear, “I want to use these.”

He’d picked up the love cuffs and shook them a little so she looked toward the rattling, a hint of a smile on her lips. She’d known this was coming, what with them making the small pile, and then finding there way beside her on the bed. She put her arms above her head, wrists overlapping, and he took that as her answer. He ran his thumbs up the soft underside of her arms, and then sat back on his knees to open the packages. She had the perfect bed for this. He took out the handcuffs first, weaving the chain through the bar above her head, then carefully clasping her wrist in each one of the furry ‘cuffs.’ He didn’t make them tight, just enough so that she couldn’t slither out of them.

“Okay?” he asked, and she nodded. He pushed himself further down the bed and took out the wider cuffs, rubbing her ankle lightly before closing one end over it, and then the other around the metal post of the footboard—not the far edge, of course. He did want her to be as comfortable as possible. He mirrored his actions with her right foot, and then crawled between her legs, bracing his arms at either side of her head and looking down at her, “Still okay?”

She nodded again. “Yes.” She moved her limbs and felt the restraint, heard the clanging against her metal bed frame, “Who knew my bed was useful for so many things?”

“Well it was the first thing I noticed.”

She gave a little laugh, blushing again, and he swooped down to cover her mouth with his. She could feel her body reacting to his kiss, his hands gliding over her sides, and the completely surrendered state she was in.

“You ready for the blindfold?” he asked, pressing a kiss to her earlobe.

“Okay,” she sighed, closing her eyes. He grabbed the eye mask and secured it around her head—with a little help from her craning her neck for him. He pulled at the pillow behind her head and situated it for optimum comfort, and she smiled. He looked at her eyes, covered with the mask; her arms secured over her head, and felt so much so suddenly. Passion and arousal, excitement, and an overwhelming feeling that she’d trusted him so quickly and completely to put her in such a vulnerable position. He leaned down to kiss her again, dipping his tongue in to her mouth, and she hummed a moan. While he continued kissing her, he settled comfortably between her legs and brought his hand down to touch her again, dipping his thumb between her folds and causing her to buck lightly against him. He pressed his index and middle fingers inside her and twisted them around to rub against her front wall, allowing his thumb to find her clit and apply slight pressure to the side of it. She was making soft, whimpering noises in to his mouth now. She loved his hands, loved when he used them on her. He knew this. He broke the kiss and pushed himself up with his free hand moving to graze his tongue lightly over her nipple. She arched her back in to him but he pulled away, smiling. He swiped his tongue over her once more.

“Jim…” he curled his fingers inside her and she moaned. He pressed his tongue flat against her and gave another slow lick, ending with his lips closing around her, “Mmh…”

She dug her heels in to the mattress and moved against his hand more deliberately. He wasn’t sure if he wanted her to come like this but when her breaths got shallower and her legs started pulling at the restraints, trying to close around his hand, he decided to let her go. He slipped a third finger in, and massaged her clit with his thumb and she broke.

“Jim, yes, Jim…” She dug her hips in to the bed trying to anchor herself and he continued slow strokes until she twitched against him. He removed his hand and crawled up to lay beside her, his arm over her stomach. He kissed her cheek and pushed the eye mask up on her forehead.

“Good?” He wasn’t sure if he meant the restraints or the orgasm.

“Mm. Yes.” She squinted slightly against the light, “Kiss.”

He leaned forward to capture her bottom lip between his, and she sighed into him. After a few seconds he pulled away and smiled at her, pushing the blindfold back into place.

“Oh no…” she said half-heartedly with a smile. She felt him shifting around on the bed, and chewed at the corner of her mouth awaiting what would happen next.

“You ready?” he asked.

“I don’t know…”

He was sitting between her legs and scooted up to bring her hips closer to him. He picked up the Rabbit and dragged it over her stomach, bringing it to swirl over her folds.

“Oh God.”

He smiled and reached for the lubricant, squeezing a strip over the vibrator and twisting it in his hand. He wiped his fingers on his boxer briefs then pressed the tip of the toy at her entrance. She took a deep breath as he pushed it further inside, stopping when her hips bucked against the rabbit ears against her clit. He used the separate control to turn the churning pearls up a notch, causing it to swirl inside her as he began to pull it out, and then push it back in. He licked his bottom lip and groaned at the sight of the toy disappearing inside her. When her hips started rising to meet his thrusts he pushed the controller for the “ears” up and it whirred to life.

“Mmm…” She sounded simply delighted. He turned the speed of the pearls up and began pushing it deeper inside her—and harder against her clit—causing her hips to jump, “Yes, Jim, God…”

He turned the ears up a little more than put the controller down, massaging her thigh with his fingers and feeling her taut muscles fighting against the pleasure.

“Does it fell good?” he growled.

“Yeah…yes. Not as good…oh God.” Her legs were fighting against the restraints again.

“Hm?”

“God, not as good as you. I want you.” He didn’t quite believe her, after all, this thing could do a lot more than his thing could. But her heart was in the right place, and she sounded so fucking hot saying those things, “Jim, stop. I’m gonna—” the end of her statement was lost in a groan.

“I know you are.” He whispered, pressing his hand against his erection as he slowed the thrusts, pushing it deeper. He could see her clutching around the plastic, the increasing wetness further evidence of her—second—orgasm. He thrust it into her once more after he was sure she was finished and she jerked against it.

“Fuck! Okay…God, Jim. Okay.” She laughed, relieved when she felt him pull it out of her. He applied another strip of the flavored lubricant to his finger and swiped it over her folds, leaning down to taste. He stroked her tongue over her gently, tasting so much of her with a hint of strawberries. He pressed his tongue inside her and felt a tremor.

“Mmh,” she was so relaxed, so spent, and his wet, languid strokes over her felt good. “Jim…”

He pushed himself up to look at her, but she obviously couldn’t see the gesture.

“You must be so hard…”

Fuck. He closed his eyes. She certainly did know how to play him. She was the one who was, literally, tied up. But she was still in control.

“I want to feel you.”

“God,” he mumbled to himself, shaking his head.

“Please.” She heard the drawer, the sound of foil tearing, and the sound of latex against skin, and she knew she’d won.

“Say it again.”

She’d said so much, but she ultimately decided on, “Please, Jim.”

“You want me inside you?”

She paused. “Obviously,” she said with a smirk. He smiled, shaking his head. They were not always good with the dirty talk. He grabbed the key that was laying n the bedspread and un-cuffed her ankles, listening to the crack as she rotated them, then steepled her knees. He poised himself at her entrance and grabbed her legs, hitching her knees over his shoulders. He pushed inside of her and leaned forward, stretching her legs toward her chest.

“Mm…” the stretch of her muscles felt good, but him—full and hard—inside her, felt better. Her still-cuffed hands grabbed on to the bar of the headboard to brace herself when his thrusts became more insistent.

“Fuck…oh,” he turned his head to press his forehead in to her calf and she could feel him sweating. “Okay…mmh…” He slowed his strokes, bringing his hands down to cover her breasts. His thumbs spread over her nipples and she thrust upward.

“God, Jim…I can’t. Again,” she panted.

“Yes you can.”

He pulled out of her and made a fist around himself, nudging at her clit with the tip of his cock.

“Oh God,” she practically shuddered. He pressed the head in to her folds and dragged it down and back up to bump the swollen bud again. He continued to do this, pushing barely inside her when he reached his destination, then brought his thumb down to rub against her when he thrust hard inside her. He felt her clutch at him and pulled out again, pressing his thumb harder on her clit, and squeezing himself with the other. She was making lots of whimpering nonsensical noises, and she was obviously coming again.

“Fuck,” he grunted as the first wave came over him. He pushed back inside her with shallow thrusts feeling her contract, tight, around him. Once he’d finished he looked up at her and pulled the blindfold off, collapsing on top of her. She started laughing, and he pulled out of her to lie on his back, chest heaving.

“Wh—what?” he turned his face toward her.

“That was…awesome.”

He smiled back, covering his eyes with his hand.

“Hey,” he was still reveling in everything that had just happened, “Hey!” she pushed at his leg with her foot.

“What?”

“Unlock please?” She clanged the handcuffs against the headboard and he reluctantly grabbed the key from the foot of the bed and undid the remaining restraints. She rubbed her wrists with her hands then curled up beside him, her hands spreading out against his chest.

“I don’t like not being able to touch you.”

“Yeah, that’s the one flaw in that plan.”

“That and I’m gonna be ridiculously sore in the morning.”

He turned to kiss her forehead, wrapping his arm, and leg, around her, and they fell asleep. Together. At 8:37 p.m.



End Notes:

Rabbit Vibrator

'Love Cuffs'

Pam's bed

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2689