They had waited long enough already by Jewelsy
Summary: This is the story of Jim and Pam’s first date. Warning Contains smoldering fluff, hot angst, sexy banter, and will contain explicit mature themes in detail in future chapters. All in the course of one night. After all, they have waited long enough already.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Romance, Steamy
Warnings: Explicit sexual content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 10128 Read: 21085 Published: June 12, 2008 Updated: July 07, 2008
Story Notes:
This story starts off slowly and will build into a poetic smut filled orgasmic expierence. Please join me for the ride.

1. Chapter 1 Then it's a date by Jewelsy

2. Chapter 2 "I want you to keep touching me" by Jewelsy

3. Chapter 3 Each moment felt like an eternity by Jewelsy

Chapter 1 Then it's a date by Jewelsy
Author's Notes:
This is only the beginning of their date. We overhear Jim break up with Karen. Jim starts to let Pam know how he feels about her.
I don't own The Office, but I love to write about PB&J

Preface: Only one caveat. Imagine Jim hadn’t broken up with Karen by a fountain in the city, but rather just left her there.
________________________________

They waited long enough already.

________________________________


Jim had just said the words “Then… it’s a date.” when he wrapped upon the door frame and disappeared. Pam’s eyes welled up with tears and she began to glow. She was feeling slightly self conscious in front of the camera. She bit her lip to stop herself from smiling to death. Her heart raced. It had never beaten so hard inside her chest. Everything changed in an instant. She was tingling from head to toe.

As she turned out of the door, there he was, swiveling in his chair. He finally swung facing her. He had a peaceful delighted smile on his face, but when he saw Pam grinning from ear to ear as she exited the conference room, he began to beam. He laughed out loud and just barely murmured the word “amazing.”

She recognized that smile. That was his pre-Karen grin. He wore it all the time back when they played office games and pranks together. She had missed that smile so much.

She walked towards him and asked “What time are you going to pick me up?” He scrunched his face, chuckling on the inside and delighted that she had made the second move. “How ‘bout seven Beasley?”

“Sounds great.” She responded.

His face changed slightly. Anyone could see the wheels were spinning fast in his head. There was so much to do. “Pam, can you forward my sales calls to my cell? I have a few things I need to take care of, and plans to arrange for this evening.”

“Well, I’d be glad to do that for you. What sort of pla...?”

Jim interrupted and said “I’ll pick you up at seven. Hope you have scuba gear!” Pam was dazed and confused from that last snark. It had rendered her speechless for a moment. In that moment Jim had grabbed his coat and was out the door. Seven o’clock couldn’t come fast enough, not even if she had a time machine.

She had been waiting… No…. they had been waiting for this for so long.

When she got home that evening she was so jittery. She hardly knew what to do with herself. She put her hair down, then up, then down again. She changed her clothes, thrice. The third outfit was the one she had been wearing earlier that day in the office.

She thought, maybe she shouldn’t get overdressed. He did say scuba gear afterall. She didn’t want to look flashy all of a sudden. Especially if they were going to go scuba?

She heard his foot steps coming up the stairs. She knew the sound of those feet anywhere. Pam walked hurriedly towards the door. She looked through the peephole as he knocked. His hands were behind his back and he was wearing the same suit she saw him in earlier.

He looked so handsome. He was staring at the floor and shuffling his feet. She opened the door and there he stood, smiling bright as ever, holding a bouquet of wildflowers he had picked for her in his outstretched hands. “These are for you.”

“Flowers? Jim… You didn’t have to get me flowers.” Pam reached for the bouquet and grazed his hand in the process. Pam let out a happy little sigh. Jim lit up immediately. He knew it was already going well and they hadn’t even set foot out the door yet. Those nerves he had been feeling started to fade a little.

He let out a breath like he had been holding it in forever. “Wow… So… I’m really glad you said yes.”

“I’m glad you asked. Let me put these in some water.”

Jim followed her to the kitchen. As she arranged the flowers in a vase she said “Can I ask what happened in New York?”

“Oh that.” Jim rolled his head from one side to the other as he said it. “The interview actually went really well. I made a good impression, cracked some jokes. I think it’s a lock.”

Pam’s facial expression changed in an instant. She had been smiling, elated that he had come back to Scranton to ask her out, and now to hear that he might get the New York job, her heart began to sink. Her face paled. Would he take it and leave her in Scranton? This was their first real date!

The corner of Jim’s mouth cracked, then the other took an up turn, into a full broad smile, letting her know that he was just kidding. They had gotten so used to not playing jokes on each other that she wasn’t able to tell that ‘Evolved Jim’ was pranking her.

“Beasley the look on your face just then was priceless. Thank you for that. No, really the interview was going well until…” he paused. The pause was big enough for Pam to prompt him to continue “Until?”

His eyes were glued to hers. She looked happy. She looked like she knew what he was about to say. “Until that note you had written fell out of my sales report and into my hands.” He wasn’t letting on what happened next. He fell silent, reading her eyes.

There had always been a connection between them. They knew each other so well. The smiles and eyebrow wrinkles that gave each other away, but this was all new. Every glance, every moment was full of anticipation as to what they would do next. They didn’t know each other in this light.

They let a silence fall between them.
They stood in Pam’s kitchen not three feet away from each other, just smiling and standing there. They had waited so long to be this close.

Just then Jim’s phone rang. Pam looked at the caller out of the corner of her eye. She spotted the name KAREN.
Jim looked down at the phone and then up at Pam. “This is gonna sound like a weird request… but can I take this call in another room? I… um… really should take this call in private. It’s just…I’ve been playing phone tag with … Um…”

Jim’s words were stumbling over each other. Pam quickly spoke up to let him off the hook. “Sure. You can take it in my bedroom.”

Not a second after it fell from her lips did Jim grin, “Thanks Pam.”

She had given him permission to go into her bedroom. What was she thinking? She hadn’t even given him a tour of her apartment, and now he would be seeing her bedroom for the first time, without her. What did he have to talk to Karen about anyway? She was confused as to why, but she instinctively knew he was breaking up with her. He wouldn’t have asked her out if he was still with Karen.

She paced in the living room, quietly trying to hear what he was saying through the door. She couldn’t help herself. She had to hear it. Her walls were thin but Jim was keeping his voice calm and low.

She held her breath as she listened. She could faintly hear him say “I’m sorry Karen… I know… I’m sorry… I just can’t be with you anymore… (silence) because I can’t deny my feelings for Pam. It wouldn’t be right for me to keep on pretending.” There was a cacophony of yelling through a wall and over a cell phone in the next room. “Karen… (silence) Karen (silence) Karen… I really am sorry. I have to go.” CLICK. His phone snapped shut.

He was standing in Pam’s bedroom. He had imagined it so many times before in his head. It was so similar in his dreams. There was a drafting table in the corner covered in pencils and sketches. Her bed had a purple quilt on it with a twisting wrought iron head board. Her sneakers were lying in the corner of the room.

Then his eyes found the dresser next to the bed. He walked around the bed to get a better look at what was on it. He could barely believe this his eyes. Tucked into the side of the mirror on the dresser was his high school year book photo. Sitting folded neatly under it was a paper dove from the office Olympics. Tucked into one of the paper folds of the dove, Pam had stuck a hot sauce packet.

He was elated she had kept those things so close. Those treasures would have been there right there as she awoke each morning and as she went to bed each night. He began to think perhaps she had been longing for him, as deeply as he had been longing for her.
__________________
End Notes:
I promised mature content and I will not let you down Jammers. Next Chapter will be posted soon and will contain yummy naughty bits.
Chapter 2 "I want you to keep touching me" by Jewelsy
Author's Notes:
Okay here comes the good stuff. Pam and Jim are connecting and they don't want to stop. Contains mature content. M/A Enjoy!
I don't own the office (shucks)
______________________________________________

Chapter 2 " I want you to keep touching me"

______________________________________________

Pam had been waiting outside the door hesitant to knock or come in. She didn’t want Jim to know that she was listening. There was a light wrapping at the door. The soft touch of Pam's knock pushed the door ajar.

“Everything okay?” she asked.

“It’s going to be.” he said. When Jim saw her loving expression, he knew it to be true.

She noticed where he was standing and realized he must have seen the photo. Jim had a serious look on his face. Different from the smile he had been wearing earlier in the kitchen.

She walked timidly towards him acknowledging what she knew he saw on her dresser. Jim froze as she approached him. He looked nervous. There were so many things unsaid between them. The silences were what had kept them apart. Jim was determined to get closer to Pam. He was ready to open his vault to her. He blurted out the words enthusiastically.

“Pam I’m not going to keep anything from you anymore, I’m done with that. I hid my feelings for you for so long, it was torture.”

Pam said “I know” and he knew what she meant. He knew she had suffered the same torture while he was with Karen. He walked towards her “Pam can we sit down? I need to tell you something.”

“Yeah sure.” she gently took his hand and led him into the living room sofa.

They sat together. Pam still had his hand in hers. She still hadn’t let go. Jim looked down at her hand holding his.

“Pam” He paused.

“Yeah Jim” she said.

“Can you pinch me?”

Without hesitation her fingers pinched the hand she was holding.

“OUCH!… Pam that hurt!”

“This is real Jim” she said, looking into his eyes. She had longed to be this close to him, to touch him. She sat facing him. He was silently falling into her eyes again. “Focus Jim!”

“Oh yeah… I’m sorry. I just got lost in your eyes for a moment there.” Jim explained. Pam smiled.

He launched back into his speech. “During the interview, David asked me where I saw myself in ten years. They were looking for someone who would be there for the long haul. I tried to imagine what my life might be like in New York. Working for corporate and I couldn’t. The only thing I could see was your face…. The way you looked at me on the beach that day. You were so brave. Did I tell you that?” Pam shook her head.

“Well you were. I thought about what it would be like not to see you everyday at the office; To not share a great day with you, and to not be rescued by your smile on a bad one… The point is, I couldn’t see myself in ten years without you next to me. I wouldn’t want that life, that job, if it meant not being with you. So I asked David to take my name out of consideration for the position, because I realized that everything I have ever wanted, wouldn’t mean anything if I don’t have you to share it with. I left the interview in New York and I got in my car and started driving to Scranton. I needed to see you. On the way I tried calling Karen on her cell but I kept getting her voice mail. I was going to tell her it was over because. I was on my way to see you.”

“You were breaking up with her because you wanted to see me?”

“No. I was breaking up with her because I had to find out if you felt the same way about me.”

“You left a message like that on Karen’s voice mail?”

“No, but I did leave her in New York with out a ride back. And I left at least five messages for her to call me.”

“Oh… well how did it go in there?... I mean the call in the bedroom.”

“… um… I’m pretty sure she’s pissed at me, but I think she’s gonna be alright.”

Pam was reeling from all of the news. Jim had left Karen in New York. It was all happening so fast. He had just confirmed everything she had hoped was true.

It was already 8:00. Jim’s stomach growled out loud “Whoa! Down boy!” he said.

Pam giggled and said “Oh good. I thought that was me.”

“Pam? I think we missed our reservations. I was going to take you to the new Italian place on Main Street.”

Pam looked at the clock and then back at Jim and asked “Do you want me to order pizza?”

“I thought you’d never ask!” Jim had once again, been rescued by Pam and her kindness.

Pam made a quick call and sat down next to Jim on the couch. She was trying to figure out a way she could touch him again, that wouldn’t be so obvious.

Jim fidgeted. There was so much more that he wanted to say, but he didn’t want to scare Pam away, and besides she hadn’t said very much after his whole confession.

Jim stood up much to Pam’s dismay. He was looking around. She realized this was the first time he got to see where the ‘Fancy New Beesly’ lived. Pam had long ago put away all the photos of her and Roy and her apartment was decorated to suit the style of the single Beesly. There was a soft throw blanket on the seventies style couch. Her coffee table had a copy of Pride and Prejudice on it, a TV remote, and some kitten coasters that Jim recognized must have been a gift from Angela.

Jim was still scanning the living room when Pam got up and said “I would give you a tour, but you’ve seen just about everything already.”

“Except for the bathroom. I’m going to need to see that too.” She held out her hand to lead the way.

It was small, painted blue with white clouds all over. “Nice. I would have expected to see more of a fish/underwater theme but this is nice too.”

“I’m glad you approve.” Pam walked towards the stereo “Any requests?”

“Do you have any Barry Manilow?” This time she knew he was pulling her leg.

“I think you’re out of luck Halpert” she put on a Shins album. Pam knew Jim liked them too. A look of acknowledgement over the good tunes floated across the room. “Hey Jim” she tried to get his attention. He looked at her for a moment and then his eyes fixed on the painting above the couch.

“Did you paint this?” he asked.

“Yeah I did it about two months ago.”

The painting was of two outstretched hands almost touching. It was reminiscent of Michelangelo’s Cathedral fresco in the Sistine Chapel in which the hand of God reaching out toward Adam. But in Pam’s painting it was clearly a woman’s hand reaching out to a man’s. She had managed to capture the feeling that they were desperately trying to reach each other but couldn’t.

“Wow I’m impressed!”

“Thank you.” she managed to say humbly and slightly embarrassed.

“Pam is this...?” His words trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

“I was thinking of you when I painted it.” She answered the question he hadn’t asked. How was she able to read him so easily? Was he that obvious or could she see him like no one else could? He stopped looking at the painting and started staring at Pam again.

“Oh are you doing that thing where you get lost in my eyes again?” she asked with a knowing smile on her lips.

“Shit! I was doing that again… I’m sorry… I’ll try not…”

“No” she said it abruptly and then softly said “never be sorry for that. But come closer. I want to dance with you.”

Jim looked embarrassed and awkwardly responded “You’re the one with all the cool moves. I’m not a very good...”

“Just come here and put your hands around my waist.” Pam spoke in a reassuring tone that he could do no wrong.

“I think I can handle that.” Jim closed the distance between them and gently put one hand on her waist and then the other. Pam laced her fingers behind Jim’s head. The song that was playing was slow and soft. Jim looked down at Pam. She let her head fall back a little to gaze up at him.

Jim spoke in almost a whisper. “Pam…” He wanted to say ‘this feels right’ but he stopped himself. Pam rested her head on Jim’s chest. He was warm. He smelled like fabric softener and faded cologne. Jim moved his hands around her back to hold her closer.

They had been shuffling their feet in little movements when Jim stopped. Pam lifted her head to look at him. “Pam… I’ve wanted to...” she pulled his mouth down to hers with her hands laced behind his neck, not letting him finish his sentence. She knew what he wanted and she wanted it too.

Their lips met, soft then hard, hungrily needing one another.
Pam ran her hands all over the back of Jim’s neck, keeping him close. Jim’s body responded by wrapping his arms tightly around her back, pushing her against him. Their hold on each other was so powerful. It was as if they had missed each other through lifetimes.

They both let up a little.

His mouth gently took in her lower lip, suckling it softly, wetly. Pam's mouth opened as if to grant him entrance. This time there was a sliver of space between them as only their heads moved closer to each other. Their tongues met delicately touching, dancing, twirling, around each other.

Such a soft and erotic kiss, neither of them expected it would feel that good.

The door bell rang and they parted as if they had been awoken from a dream, bleary eyed and not yet able to focus. The bell buzzed a second time. Jim snapped out of it first and walked to the door.

Jim paid and tipped the delivery guy. Pam had grabbed two plates from the kitchen and was b’lining it for the couch. Jim turned and smiled at her. The hunger in her eyes glared back at him. She wanted to eat and Jim was developing a habit of freezing where he stood to stare at Pam and take it all in. He still couldn’t believe that this was their first date. That they had just kissed. He wasn’t able to finish his moment of awe because Pam beckoned him to the couch with a come hither look, and the slow curling of her index finger.

Jim looked at her and her hungry eyes. He pointed to himself and said “Oh, did you want me…?” Then he pointed at the pizza box “…or the pizza?”

A giggle erupted from her, she answered “Both… but let’s have the pizza first. Then I’ll be able to enjoy my dessert.”

Jim relished in the idea that Pam was thinking about him in that way and said, “Wow Beasley! I kinda feel like a piece of pepperoni right now.”

Jim’s jaw was getting sore from smiling so much. He was trying to stop by putting his hand over his mouth. Smiling had been like a contagion between them. She saw that he was trying to disguise his childish grin and wipe it off with his hand but the blush had spread to his cheeks.

“I know. I can’t stop either…” said Pam, smiling inanely back at him. “…but let’s eat I’m starving.”

They ate without speaking, looking straight ahead to the TV that wasn’t turned on. The music was playing softly in the background. They occasionally swapped glances at each other, nodding in satisfaction of how good the pizza tasted.

Come to think of it as Pam was eating she looked around and thought, not only did the pizza taste better than usual but the colors in her apartment were more vibrant, her heart fluttered quicker, the air smelled sweeter. Everything, all of her senses were working in over drive. It was if she had been living with the mute button on her life before this. And it had all started when Jim had walked through her door.

They finished eating and at he same time. She said his name,
“Jim” but it didn’t come out like any other word. She breathed it. Jim was eager to hear what she would say next. He hadn’t realized how Pam was able to excite him by saying his name outside the office.

“Yeah Pam”

In the spirit of honesty and reflecting on how much he had told her. How he had already made her dreams come true just by being here right now. She took a deep breath and started rambling. All of the things that she hadn’t said were about to be spoken.

“Jim I’m so glad you’re here right now. That night on the beach I wanted to tell you…” she paused “…but everyone was there and Karen was right next to you. I wanted to tell you… how I hated myself for lying to you about my feelings when you told me you loved me… I wanted to tell you that I broke off my wedding for you… I wanted to tell you how it killed me when you were dating Karen… When I said those things on the beach I was hoping you would come back to me. When you and Karen went to interview for the job in New York my heart was breaking. I thought I had come to my senses too late. And you had moved on. I thought I had lost you for good.”

She could have rambled on like that for days, but she stopped herself. She looked down at her lap trying not to meet Jim’s eyes. It wasn’t like them to be this open and it made her feel naked in front of him.

“Pam look at me…” Jim's hand lightly brushed against the bottom of Pam's chin. She let her head be lifted by his touch. “I’m sorry that I left for Stamford… I’m sorry that I didn’t come back when I found out you weren’t going to marry Roy… I’m sorry that I stopped kissing you that night… Most of all I’m sorry that I stopped trying, because not being with you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. I felt like I had to shut down a part of myself in order to keep going with out you. When you said those things on the beach, I was still shutting you out… You were the brave one… You are the reason I’m here… My heart was broken but you fixed it… Right now my heart is working overtime. Really feel it.”

His hands reached for hers. He pressed her palms over his heart. She felt instantly warmer. The thudding was in unison with her own. They had lost each other so many times. They had missed so many chances to speak their feelings.

Their hearts had both been broken. Their only cure was each other.

Their heads slowly moved closer together. Their lips met each other again, like old friends, softly hugging each other.

Jim was on another plane. The woman he loved ceaselessly without hope of ever really having her for himself, loved him back all this time. Her hands were in his hair. Her scent was washing over him in healing waves. Her touch was electric. All the nerves in his body were charged. Every muscle in his body tensed. He became hard. Her nails were scraping against the back of his neck again. He became harder.

She had given him erections before. A certain look she gave him in the office did it to him every time. Sometimes all it took was the knowledge she was a few feet away, playing solitaire. He would tuck in his chair and try to focus on his sales calls to cool down.
There was no desk in front of him to hide his excitement. There was nothing in this world that could take his mind off her now.

Jim had rested his hands on her hips. He didn’t dare touch her everywhere he wanted to. He wanted her to know that he would wait for her. She was worth the wait, but he wasn’t about to stop kissing her now.

Jim’s light touching was driving Pam crazy. She noticed his hesitation and admired his restraint but she wanted him to maul her. She was convinced he was holding back. She would have to make the next move.

Pam’s hands made their way to Jim’s belt. She was letting herself get carried away and she knew she wasn’t going to stop. He was slightly jarred by the welcome feeling of Pam’s hands fumbling with his buckle. He pulled back to look at Pam's face. She didn’t look back at him. She was pulling his belt loose with fervor.

As she freed the belt from around his waist she said “I want you to be comfortable.” Jim was speechless, not knowing where this was going but enjoying the direction in which it was headed.

She pushed him backward into a pillow. She perched herself on her knees. The sofa cushions buckled beneath her, tilting her weight onto him. She wasn’t about to let him up for breath, much less question what was happening. Her mouth devoured his. Jim was feeling intoxicated by the sensation of Pam’s body pressed against his.

She boldly repositioned herself. Her knee found its way between his legs. She hovered over him.

He felt her thigh push into his intensely hard cock. His unyielding hardness and her soft pressure against him caused him to impulsively lift her onto his lap. His large hands were spread across the sides of her ribs. The strength of his forearms guided her right where he wanted her.

Jim was touching Pam’s neck with just the tips of his fingers. Back and forth, right under her curls. His fingers moved to the front of her pink collared shirt. Her top two buttons were already open. He reached for the third.

He didn’t unbutton it. Not wanting to make that move until Pam gave him a clear and unmistakable sign. He slipped one finger between the flap of her blouse and her milky skin, tracing it all the way up to her ear.

He slipped his lips away from hers. Nuzzling his way to the side of her face, reaching her ear he mouthed the breathy words “Pam... You are amazing.” Tingles danced down her spine. She arched her back in response to the wave of shiver. Her breasts pushed against him. She melted back towards the side of his face. He breathed another sigh into her ear. It was driving her wild.

She reached for her third button and then the fourth and so on until her blouse was open in front of him. A pink lace bra was peaking out underneath. Jim stopped to look down and push her shirt open. She shifted her weight atop his lap, brushing against his hard cock. It pushed pack. He pulled the blouse down off her shoulders and onto the couch.

They were so close. The physical proximity made both their body temperatures rise. Jim studied the curve of Pam’s breasts. The way they softly heaved as she breathed. The bare skin that he had longed to touch was pale and faintly freckled. His eyes rose to meet hers. “God Pam, you’re gorgeous.” His words echoed in her mind. She hadn’t ever been looked at like this before. Roy had never made her feel this beautiful.

Jim began to kiss the skin of above the lace bra. A peaceful moan came out of her, from deep inside. Jim felt it make her chest hum against his lips.

She shifted herself atop him again. This time purposefully folding her legs around his waist. Her skirt was preventing her from feeling all of him against her.

Jim’s hands immediately found themselves helping her skirt upwards. His strong arms lifting her gently, pulling her closer onto his lap. His hands lingered under her thighs. She pushed herself down onto him, her knees at his sides, so that she could feel his constant hardness against her panties.

In this position she could look directly into his eyes. Their height difference canceled out. They each wore a look of passionate intensity.

Jim froze again. He had been lost in the moment. For how long, he wasn’t sure. He knew how fast things were moving and how badly he wanted her. He feared that she might regret going any further so soon. His voice was little more than a gravely whisper at first. He was at loss for breath and he panted in between words. “Pam… I… um… want… um… so much to… not stop touching you… but I don’t want you to think were moving too fast… I want it to be…”

Pam put her finger against Jim’s lips. She knew what he was saying and this is why she loved him. It was crazy for them to stop now, but he cared so deeply for her feelings and well being that he had to stop. He looked at her with such concern and adoration questioning whether or not he should go.

She trusted him implicitly. She had never felt more safe and sure of herself than right now. Not when she was with Roy or when she was single. Jim was filling in the hole. That small empty feeling inside her was gone. She wanted him more than ever. This felt so right.

Jim still looked worried that he had let things get out of control. Pam seized his eyes. Her voice was solid with conviction and gravity she said “Jim I know you… I know what I am doing… I want you to keep touching me… I don’t want to wait anymore... I want you.”

“Pam… that has got to be the most exciting thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life.”

XOXOXOXO
_________________________
End Notes:
I love feedback! I live for it. So please tell me what you think. Hope you liked it! This was the first fan fic I ever wrote about Jim and Pam. I wrote it on legal pages, a whole pad of them. One more chapter to go. It gets hotter. If you can handle it please read chapter three.
Chapter 3 Each moment felt like an eternity by Jewelsy
Author's Notes:
The final chapter. No waiting, Jim and Pam give in to it and do it already. Contains mature content for sure.
Disclaimer: I don't own the Office

Okay here it is the final installment. Thank you all for your comments! I really love to hear from you all out there.

--------

Jim kissed Pam deeply. His body summoned superhuman strength from her courage. Without breaking that kiss, he lifted her as he stood up. Her legs wrapped themselves tightly around him. He carried her into the bedroom, past the threshold of the door, stopping at the side of the bed. He gave her a quick devilish look before letting go of her. She fell onto the bed, and giggled as she bounded up slightly.

Jim stared down at Pam’s radiant body. She was smiling up at him. Her spine was restless and she writhed in small motions showing him she wanted him with every movement. Jim looked upon her small frame as her body begged to feel his on top of her.

How many times had he dreamed of this moment? He dreamt about her incessantly over the years. Even when he was with Karen the dreams didn’t stop. He dreamt about how it would feel to touch her, and to be touched by her. He fantasized about what it would feel like to be on top of her, how she would feel her underneath him, and of how she would feel inside. Here she was, asking him to enact those dreams.

Jim tenderly lowered himself onto Pam’s body. As she felt his weight above her, they sank into the blankets together. There was a symphony of touching and tasting. They breathed each other in. Pam grabbed for the buttons of Jim’s shirt. She loosened one from its hole and started to pull. Before she realized it, she had ripped off two of the buttons.

Jim looked down at his shirt, passionately torn by Pam’s hands. He looked at Pam and started to laugh. Pam’s eyes were wide with embarrassment. Rouge flooded her face.

Jim stopped laughing when he saw how embarrassed Pam was. He smiled at her, playfully raised one eyebrow and said “No... Don’t stop.”

Taking this as his cue as forgiveness and arousal. She ripped the rest of his shirt open. She grabbed for the tails neatly tucked into his khakis. With her fists full of fabric, moving higher, Jim helped her free him by pulling the shirt over his head.

No sooner had he thrown his shirt aside, she was caressing his body softly. Pam’s hands moved over Jim’s chest, to his shoulders and back down again grazing his nipples on their way. Her eyes were studying his body, the same way that he had studied hers earlier. There were tufts of curly hairs between his pecks. Her fingers slid down every rib, sending shivers up Jim’s back. Her hands met at his navel, encircling it. Pam’s fingertips traveled over the hairs that peeked out from his boxers.

“Beesly this is too hot! I’m going to pass out.”

“Okay… Let’s take it slow.” she had a suspiciosly sarcastic grin across her lips. As soon as the words left her, she reached for the zipper of her skirt.

Jim fell to his side, not wanting to impede her clothing from coming off. His eyes magnetically attracted to the pink lace panties that matched the bra. From where he was lying he watched her wiggle out of the tight black skirt she had been wearing. Enjoying every movement she made.

Jim’s trousers could barley contain his erection. Pam looked down at Jim’s pants. Pam’s eyebrows winked suggestively at him. “Your turn!” she said.

He was happy to reciprocate. He reached for his zipper and felt Pam’s hand helping with the top button. She was on her knees now, lowering Jim’s pants slowly to his ankles. In this position Pam’s breasts cleaved together. She was so beautiful.

“Oh Pam…” Jim came to his knees to meet her. He brought his hands up to her face. He held it gently and planted another powerful kiss on her. The street lamp in the distance outside her window cast a glow over their bodies through the sheer curtain.

He wrapped his arms around her back. His fingers made contact with the closure of her bra. He carefully, expertly pinched it open. One strap fell down her left shoulder. Jim slid his thumb under the other touching her skin as he lowered it down her arm.

Pam’s arms came together and her bra came off entirely. Jim was mesmerized. He had always thought Pam was beautiful. He had dreamed about what she looked like naked. But to see her like this was unreal. Pam closed her eyes. She stayed perfectly still, being patient as his eyes adored every inch of her. She felt his gaze travel across her skin. Her eyelids lifted in slow motion to find his eyes staring straight into hers.

“Pam… I need you to know…” he paused. The look in his eyes was the same as it had been on casino night. She hoped to hear him say those words again. His voice was soft and deep, “…I’ve never stopped loving you.” The words were whispered in a lovers tongue. It was sweet music to her ears and she reveled in the sound of it.

Jim, still kneeling before her, waited for her to say it back. He yearned to hear those words from her.

Pam was feeling a new euphoria she had never felt before, knowing someone loves you, as much as you love them. It was a powerful surge of emotion that flooded her body. The words she looked for, were locked deep inside her for so long. Finally it would be okay to tell him how much she loved him.

She was about to give Jim the same feeling with her words and she was so looking forward to watching his face as he felt this beautiful rush too. Then it happened.

Pam reached for the sides of Jim’s face and held him with her hands, her eyes intensely focused on his, she spoke the words. “I have loved you, Jim Halpert, ever since I can remember knowing you, and I’m sorry it took me this long to tell you.”

Jim’s eyes melted into her. His face relaxed and his eyebrows came together in disbelief of how intense Pam’s words could touch him so deeply inside. There was a radiating energy that came from his center. The warmth traveled through his veins like a fire.

Pam lowered herself onto the bed and lay down. Her curls spread across both sides of the pillow. “Jim… I want you to make love to me now… tonight… and again, and again, and again… Your touch is driving me crazy. I need it… I need you.”

It was more than what he had waited for. It was better than his wildest dreams. He didn’t want to lose sight of her gaze as he slowly moved his body on top of her.

Her legs fell apart as he lowered his weight into her. She purred softly. He was so hard. There would be no sleep for either of them tonight. His erection landed square in between the crease of her panties.

Pam moaned giddily. It was a sound he had never heard her make before. “Oh Jim!” Surprise and glee filled her words. She would not be disappointed, on the contrary she knew her world was about to be rocked.

Their kissing had a rhythm that kinetically spread to their bodies, grinding against each other. Jim couldn’t take it any longer so he bravely lifted the elastic on the side of her underwear. He slid his fingers underneath. Managing to lower them below her hips, in the process coos and other beautiful noises were coming from Pam, and Jim was making them happen. Pam coyly moved her hips from side to side as Jim pulled her undies completely off.

He was on his knees again. She was completely naked before him. Her nipples became hard under his gaze. She was gorgeous. Jim wanted to kiss her all over. His hands levitated over her body, moving across her breasts and over her stomach. His finger landed on her belly button and he asked “Can I kiss you here?”

“Yes.” She answered. He gave an audible swak on the skin above her belly button. Then he asked “Can I kiss you here?” His finger landed on her thigh bone.

“Yes.” This time he bit her slightly with his kiss as he took her skin into his mouth. “Ahhhh” Another beautiful moan came from her lips. He stopped and looked into her eyes again. “Can I kiss you here?” his finger lightly touched her clit. A chill ran up her spine causing her to move slightly and Jim’s finger slipped farther between her lips. “Ooo Yes Please!” she answered eagerly.

He grinned and said “Okay… but you’re going to have to pull me up for air… because I have a feeling I’m going to spend a long time kissing you there.” He slipped his finger the slightest bit farther between her lips before taking it away. It was tortured ecstasy.

Jim’s hair was mussed as Pam looked at the top of his head. He went to reposition himself between her legs. His hands gripped the insides of her thighs from beneath, moving down to the backs of her knees. She let her legs spread apart for him. His hands moved gently now over her thighs getting ever so much closer to her lips.

Jim looked at her face one last time, he smiled as he watched her. She loved every touch. Then his face disappeared from view as his mouth covered her. His hands remained firmly, one on each thigh, holding her down and pressing her lips open for him. His tongue came out of nowhere, slowly and deeply licking its way upward to her clit, gently lapping once it got there.

Pam often stared at Jim’s long slender fingers in the office. She daydreamed about what he could do to her with them, how many she could take before she would cum all over his hand. She felt the tips of his fingers teasing her. She was about to find out.

Jim lifted his head to watch her as he slipped one finger inside her. Pam’s head immediately whipped back. Jim saw her neck elongated, her chin reaching for the ceiling. As he withdrew his finger, like a reflex, her head lowered at the same pace. Jim’s eyes narrowed as he locked his index finger next to his middle finger.

He slowly pushed them both into her. Pam moaned “Ohhhhhhhh.” Jim began to curl the tips of his fingers inside her. He lowered his head again to tickle her clit with his tongue. He marveled at how sweet she tasted. Her scent wasn’t pungent like Karen’s or sour like Katy’s. He was in love with her flavor. Lapping it up like he couldn’t get enough.

Pam’s moans became louder and her breathing became labored. She reached for Jim’s head and twirled her fingers in his hair. That only made him work harder.

She giggled and started to writhe in ecstasy. “Stop!” she said.

Jim immediately looked up. Fear blanketed his face. He was worried that he made her uncomfortable. Pam grabbed at his shoulders and his arms, pulling him closer to her face.

“Are you okay?” Jim asked “I’m sorry if I …”

She cut him off. Her breathing was still thready. “No… No… I was just about to come and… I…” she gasped for breath.

Jim was confused. “If you were about to cum…then why did you stop me?”

“Jim… I want to come with you inside me” Pam said.

Jim’s mouth gravitated towards hers like the weight of a thousand suns was upon him. She tasted herself on his tongue. His mouth was tart with her essence on his lips.

Jim had popped out of the slit in his boxers. Pam found his cock with her hand. She caressed its massive girth, wrapping her fingers around it, then pushed it back through its fabric door. She reached for his waistband, grabbed it and pulled it down, only so far as to expose him. She excitedly pinched his butt.

He jolted, and stood beside the bed, boxers at his ankles. Jim was surprised that he had moved so fast. He was now quite aware that he was fully exposed in front of Pam.

There he was, the lamplight illuminating all of him. He was long and broad. His muscles were defined, not soft like Roy's.

She hadn’t realized how perfect his body was under those white collared shirts and dress pants in the florescent lighting of the office. She was speechless at the sight of him. Then she saw it. He had a birth mark in the shape of a jelly bean on his hip.

Pam tilted her head and an amused look washed over her face, “How come you never told me you have a birthmark in the shape of a jellybean?” She said.

Jim was feeling very naked in front of her mostly because he was naked and partly because she was seeing all of him for the first time. He nervously responded “Um… I‘ve never been able to work that into casual conversation?”

They used their common foil of humor to detach from this very real moment. Pam was awkwardly trying to make chit chat about his birthmark. Pam’s face went blank when she realized they were about to have sex and they hadn’t talked about protection. She trusted him, but she thought, weren’t you supposed to talk about that sort of thing before. It had never been an issue for her. She had been engaged for nine years and only ever had sex with one man.

Jim searched her eyes. He read her blank expression and caught her thought in the ether; he said “Don’t take this the wrong way but I have condoms. They taught us in boy scouts to always be prepared.”

She laughed, relieved that he understood without asking. Even now in the throws of passion he was able to make her laugh and disarm her. She playfully responded, “… wait till you I show you what we learned in girl scouts…” Her tone changed and became more serious, she wanted Jim to know that she did trust him. “ Jim… I’m on the pill… but I just thought…”

Jim started blithering “I got tested when I was with Karen and I’m clean. I mean, I’m negative for everything…” He needed her to know she was safe, even if he had just mentioned she who must not be named.

Pam liked that he was so open and honest with her. She couldn’t stop herself from reciprocating “I’ve only ever been with Roy… and for our marriage license we both had to get tested and I'm clean too.”

At the mention of their exes, the air in the room seemed thicker and a tension loomed between them now, that hadn’t been there before.

Jim lovingly pulled back the covers and bade Pam enter. She slid under the sheets and he lay down next to her.

Time stopped moving so quickly, and now each moment felt like an eternity. Jim brushed a curl out of Pam’s face. “Roy was your first” there was a hidden question mark at the end of his sentence.

She said “yeah” shyly. She felt anxious about possibly not measuring up to the other women Jim had been with.

The expression on her face reflected her worries. She was thinking deeply. He blinked rapidly, searching her eyes, her mouth, her nose, but he couldn’t quite read her this time. He knew she was worried about something, but what?

The curl fell into her vision again. He placed it gently behind her ear. He was so happy just to be with her like this. He asked
“Is this really what you want?... because we don’t have to do this now.”

Pam looked down, not meeting Jim’s eyes as she asked. “No! It’s not that…It’s just…Can I ask… I mean what number am I to you?”

Jim’s eyes fell. He was embarrassed and upset by the question. She apologized immediately when she saw the look on his face. “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to imply… I mean… I don’t need to know.”

Jim was upset that there had been anyone before her, but there had been. He furrowed his brow and said “I haven’t been with a lot of women if that’s what you’re asking… and I would never think of you as some kind of notch in my belt… Pam I… there isn’t anyone in this world I would rather be with. I’ve wanted you for so long that I can’t even remember a time before that.”

Pam was pleased that she would be amongst a privileged few in his experience. Pam read his eyes. She could clearly see that he felt guilt over having been with anyone but her. Jim wanted to say, ‘if I knew you existed I would have waited’, but he didn’t get the chance.

There were butterflies in Pam’s gut. Her nerves were getting the better of her. She wanted to rock Jim’s world but she was worried she could never measure up to the woman Jim had been pining for all these years.

Pam spat it out quickly.
“Jim I’m worried I won’t measure up, and it’s not just because I’ve only ever been with one guy, and the fact that I haven’t had sex in almost a year … it’s … I’m worried that we have built this up in our minds for so long that I might disappoint you.”

His face became quite serious as soon as she had spoken those words. “Pam… You are totally blowing my mind right now! You could never disappoint me. Did it ever occur to you that I might be worried that I would disappoint you? All I want to do is make your dreams come true, because you’ve already done that for me. Even if all we do is snuggle for the rest of our lives, you will have made me the happiest man on earth.”

“But you want me?” Pam asked softly

“Oh my God yes” Jim replied.

“Then show me” she said lovingly.

Jim didn’t deny that he felt a little pressure. Pam had only ever been with Roy and he would be compared with him in her mind. All he wanted to do was make her feel good. This was his goal, he wanted to make her cum like she had never cum before. He reached for his pants on the floor to get the condoms from his wallet. Pam grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her waist.

“Pam I should...”

“Shhh” her fingers were on his lips again “come here” she said. She showed him where she wanted him with a look in her eyes.

“Pam I was just gonna get the…” he thought she wanted him to put a condom on first.

“No. I told you Jim I trust you. I’m on the pill remember. I want to feel you now. I don’t want anything between us.” He didn’t argue.

Jim was above her now, his arms were holding himself up. His muscles were tense. Pam’s hands guided him between her lips. She was already wet from Jim’s tongue.

Jim entered her slowly, deliberately trying to feel every ridge and valley inside her. As he slipped into her softness, he watched her eyes the whole time. Pam’s mouth was agape and her eyes winced ever so slightly as he made his way deep inside her, stopping when she gasped.

“God Jim… You feel so good.” He pushed into her deeper, another gasp. Pam’s outstretched hand found the pillow beside her. Her fingers clenched around it, as her insides clenched around him.

“Oh Pam… I can feel you inside.” As he leaned in to kiss her, her legs opened wider and her knees bent around his waist allowing him to penetrate her completely.

She squeezed her legs around his back making him push into her deeply “Oh God Pam!” She let up and he pulled out slightly, slowly moving back and forth inside her. They breathed together. Jim let out a deep moan “Ughhhh.” He stopped and lowered himself to his elbows. His face was right next to hers. Jim ran his hand across her forehead and into her hair.

Their eyes locked together. Pam loved feeling Jim inside her.
He began to move into her slowly, his long torso stretched out in front of her. Jim pushed against a spot that made her tingle “Oh Jim… touch me please.” Her request thrilled him. Jim brought himself to his knees, still inside her. He lifted her legs higher, slowly.

His right hand came from behind her leg, slid down her stomach to her clit, and brushed against it. His thumb moved in slow counterclockwise circles. With her leg still in his other hand he pushed himself into her increasingly harder.

Her whimpers grew louder “oh oh oh oh…” It was a succession of moans that promised of fireworks. Jim let go of her leg and came closer to her. Pam raised her knees to feel him deeply inside her.
She closed her eyes and began to shudder. He felt her quiver inside.

Jim touched her face. She opened her eyes to see his gaze locked on her “Oh Jim… I’m… I’m… I’m…” He pushed his pelvis against her clit. He could feel it all around him she was fluttering inside. She exhaled the words “I love you Jim.”

Her face was contorted in the most beautiful way. He could hear the echo of her love reverberate off the walls of her bedroom. Jim’s eyebrows came together. His eyes were welling up with tears. As he closed them a tear fell onto Pam’s cheek. She reached for his face and wiped at the saltwater. “What is it Jim? Are you okay?”

He opened his eyes again to see her lovingly holding the side of his face. “I just never thought I would be with you like this Pam.”

The look on Jim’s face was touching her soul. Jim gradually pulled away from Pam’s tender warmth and lay on his side, watching her.
Pam came close to Jim’s ear and whispered “You… Jim Halpert are my dream come true.”

She climbed over him and mounted his body. She gently brushed away the mussed hair that clung to his forehead. She looked down upon this man that she loved so intensely. She could hardly believe it, but she knew he loved her back.

His body was glistening from the energy he had exerted making her cum. She took his hand and interlaced her fingers with his. Her other hand guided him back inside her. Pam slid down onto him. He closed his eyes as she held his hands down, enjoying the control she had over him. He let her ride up and down, with her face beside his, her breath in his ear.

Then all of a sudden, she felt Jim’s hands push against hers. His strength catapulted her on top of him. Pam towered over him.

Jim smiled, he loved the view. Her breasts bounced as she lifted and lowered herself onto him. She was slippery inside. She let herself fall into his chest again, breaking away one hand to make sure he did not escape from her inner grasp. Jim moaned. She could tell he liked where her hand was.

He was biting his lip as her finger curled around the base of his cock, squeezing gently, she felt him get harder. Her breasts hung in his face as she touched him. Jim’s mouth reached out to nurse them. First the left, then the right, using his tongue, he circled her nipples. She thrust harder onto him and gave an inadvertent happy squeal. Jim latched on and he sucked her in harder. She squealed again. Pam was responding by moving over him faster and faster.

She pushed herself up off of Jim’s chest. He looked at her shimmering body. She was beginning to quiver inside again. All of her nerve endings felt raw and receptive to every movement. Jim was moaning her name “Oh Pam… Pam… don’t stop… don’t stop.” She could feel herself on the verge of cumming and she was going to take him with her.

She moved so perfectly. Every push, every pull was making Jim dizzy. Jim had never felt anything like it before. She was cumming again and every contraction he felt inside her, pushed him farther and farther over the edge.

Fireworks were going off in Jim’s brain. He didn’t want to close his eyes. He needed to see her. Jim held her with his gaze and said “I love you Pam.” Pam looked down at Jim and pure unadulterated happiness filled her soul.

She was fluttering all around him as he came. She felt his release and watched his eyes finally close and drift. When Jim had recovered from the most powerful orgasm he had ever had, he opened his eyes again. She had been watching his face the whole time.

Pam was still in a state of post orgasmic bliss. She was fragile inside. She recognized the happiness in his eyes, the happiness she brought him. All that joy, she erupted in tears. Her emotion spewed forth in waterfalls down her cheeks. The color of her face was a radiant pink.

She understood his tears now. When she saw his face as he came, calling her name, exalting his love for her, there was nothing she had ever experienced in her life, up until this point, that was so beautiful.

It was an uncontrollable reflex. The tears were the physical expression of the awe. Hearing her name come out of his mouth was the most incredible feeling. She had never made love to Roy like that. It was different.

It was more than perfect. It was Jim.

She collapsed onto his chest. Jim’s hand found hers. He traced it with his fingers. His touch was so gentle. She felt his lips on her forehead, the pressure of his kiss. “Pam?” he said. There was a question mark on the end of her name.

“Yes Jim.” She unstuck herself from his smoldering body.

He breathed in audibly as she slid away. They turned toward each other. They were both smiling small exhausted little smiles.

“I love you” / “I love you” they had said it at the same time.

She pulled her pillow closer to his and they watched each other for a long time. Jim quirked an eyebrow and broke the silence “Pam you have absolutely nothing to worry about.”

“What do you mean?” Pam asked curiously.

“That was nothing like how I imagined it would be.” Jim said cryptically.

“It wasn’t?” Pam asked slightly troubled by Jim’s last remark.

“No… it was a million times better… and Pam I think you broke my body.”

Pam laughed “Awww, that’s a shame, because that was pretty good, I kinda wanted to do it again.”

“Wait a second… did you say pretty good?” Jim’s words expressed how surprised he was at Pam’s use of the words ‘pretty good’.

Pam needed him to know she was joking. She earnestly said “Jim you are amazing! I’ve never… You made me feel… I can’t even describe… oh crap I think you broke my brain.”

“Ha! Then were even.” Jim said.

Pam spoke softly “Jim…We’re better than even were together.”

Jim was lying on his side with one arm under the pillow supporting his head. Pam had her hands folded together like a prayer under her cheek. They watched each other silently enjoying being together. They had waited, for what felt like eons, to be together. They didn’t need words for this. This was bigger than words.

XOXOXO
End Notes:
Okay so I hope I delivered the goods. I worked really hard on this. Let me know please. I love feedback. I live for it.

For those of you reading my other story After the Fireworks, not to worry I’m still on it and there is plenty more Jammy goodness to come.

This story was the first piece of fan fic I ever wrote. In its original form its hand written on a yellow legal Pad. I just had to get it out there for you to read. Thank you all for your kind words, patience and support.

Oh yeah did I mention how much of a feedback whore I am?
Well I am. I hope to hear from you.
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3684