55 Words About a Truck Stop Parking Lot by Corking
Summary: Jim and Pam, in a parking lot, in a storm. Spoilers through "Weight Loss." Third 'chapter' added.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Drabble, Romance, Wet Pam/Jim
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 224 Read: 9796 Published: September 26, 2008 Updated: September 26, 2008
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I'm so glad I don't own this show. It's so much more fun to watch it and wonder what's going to happen next!
.

1. Chapter 1 by Corking

2. Chapter 2 by Corking

3. Chapter 3 by Corking

Chapter 1 by Corking
“C’mon.” Pam tugged him through the rain to her car as he shielded them with his jacket.

“We’re not married yet, Beesly. So immoral!”

“Hey.” She stopped and grinned at him. “The name is Halpert.”

He dropped his jacket into a puddle. He pushed her against the car door and kissed her in the storm.
Chapter 2 by Corking
Author's Notes:
Another 55 word scene.

It was both the most awkward and the most amazing sex they’d ever had. Her jeans, damp with rainwater, stuck to her legs; he had to contort his body in strange, uncomfortable ways to fit into the backseat; the ring got caught in his hair. They both laughed when they came.
.
End Notes:

More later, maybe?
Chapter 3 by Corking
Author's Notes:
The important stuff always happens in parking lots.
“Now what?”

“I head back to Scranton for the final weigh-in. I promised.”

“Oh.” She snuggled closer to him and he kissed her shoulder. The rain pounded down. “Good thing you just burned all those calories.”

He laughed, and they sat quietly for a moment. “So. Us. Big event in a parking lot. I’m sensing a theme here, Pam.”

“Yes. But the ending will be happier this time.” Her face looked like a promise.

“I dunno.” He raised his eyebrows. “I’m pretty happy with how this all turned out, aren’t you?”

She kissed him again, one hand on his cheek and the ring cool against his skin. “Absolutely I am.”
.
End Notes:
This one is 110 words. Whoops. :)
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3965