55 Words on Kissing in the Rain by Dwangie
Summary: Aftermath of "Weight Loss": They can finally say they're everything.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Future, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff, Romance, Wet Pam/Jim
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Challenges: Rain
Challenges: Rain
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 395 Read: 21854 Published: September 27, 2008 Updated: August 01, 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Part 1 by Dwangie

2. Part 2 by Dwangie

3. Part 3 by Dwangie

4. Part 4 by Dwangie

5. Part 5 by Dwangie

6. Part 6 by Dwangie

7. Part 7 by Dwangie

Part 1 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Their kisses shine brighter than the ring.
Her lips are petals and her damp locks twist around his fingertips.

Their bashful smiles gleam under miles of rain.

She closes her eyes and sees pinks, reds, and violets.

He gasps, “I love you” into the mists of their warm breaths.

Their eyes glisten how long they’ve yearned to feel this heavenly.

At last.
End Notes:
I want PB&J. More coming. Comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Part 2 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Perfection has "perfect" in it for a reason.
They fill with delight and then tip from the butterflies and bliss within their tummies.

She tugs at his chrome buckle and he pulls at her silky top.

His fingers draw circles on her back as she comes.

Pamela Halpert,” she whispers into his shoulder.

They giggle as they lay in the beauty of it.
End Notes:
I need my B in PB&J to be replaced with some more H. More is on the way... Comments / suggestions make me happy!
Part 3 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Rain has never felt so good.
Sweet melodies are unfolding as he kisses butterflies along her jaw line.

Her fingers draw tiny hearts along his arms and he sighs into her twisted hair.

Rain pattles against the window and seatbelts mingle with their bodies.

Her eyes wander from the diamond to his eyes and she can’t decide which is more beautiful.
End Notes:
Comments/suggestions/anything-you-want-to-say is greatly appreciated! More on the way...
Part 4 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
The rain is like ice but they feel nothing but fire.
They step into the rain after eight minutes and thirty two seconds of heaven.

It’s been moments since their lips parted but now is now is now and they are greeting again.

His fingers glide across her cheeks and hers melt into his hair and trickle down his back.

Now they realize they love clichés.
End Notes:
More shortly... I kinda love comments/suggestions/anything-you-want-to-say!
Part 5 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Rain makes everything clearer.
She can see little golden specks deep in his iris’s as a bead of water trickles across her cheek.

He swears he can feel her heartbeat when their lips touch too softly and rain taps at their hands in quiet encounters.

She smiles under the passion of his kiss and giggles because he knows it.
End Notes:
I can't decide when to end this... but for now, it's so delicious to write, so it's probably going to keep on going.

Comments/suggestions/anything-you-want-to-say is greatly appreciated.
Part 6 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
They hope it never stops.
Ethereal urges control their emotions and they flutter away as kisses land upon their young lips.

He’s had the ring for weeks but the wish for years.

She’s wanted a man like him forever but has only been breathless for months.

They laugh between smiles without words because this is what they’ve been longing for.
End Notes:
Ending? Not so much. Comments/suggestions/anything-you-want-to-say is greatly appreciated.
Part 7 by Dwangie
Author's Notes:
Just another addition!
“I can’t believe this,” she whispers into his neck.
“Me neither,” his fingers twist in her soft curls.
“I love you more than anything, Jim Halpert.”
He kisses her softly. “I love you too, Beesly.”
She laughs, her hand on his cheek, her lips hovering tenderly over his, “Soon you’ll be able to say Halpert.”
End Notes:
Oh, how I love Jim and Pam!
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3971