Art Supplies and Paper by Pan_cake_Cats
Summary: Pam works at a chain art supply store, dreaming of her future.
Jim is a paper salesman at Dunder Mifflin.
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Kelly, Pam
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 5633 Read: 9507 Published: February 15, 2017 Updated: July 02, 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my very first fanfic, so suggestions are very welcome. 
Chapter 1 by Pan_cake_Cats
Author's Notes:
The first few chapters are a bit short. 

As the alarm blared Pam groggily opened her eyes and yawned, another day of helping clueless people find the correct supplies for whatever project they were working on and being behind the counter checking things out, asking the same questions over and over again. Pam hated working at a large chain art supply store, she dreamed of one day opening her little quaint shop with a few of her own paintings adorning the walls for sale. Pam finally conjured up enough momentum to get out of bed, she fumbled around, looking for her glasses for a bit, upon finding them and putting them on, she then padded to the kitchen. She stuck 2 pieces of bread in the toaster and turned on the coffee pot. She scrambled 2 eggs and as always just as she was plating the eggs the toast popped up, then the coffee pot beeped. Pam quickly buttered her toast, added milk and sugar to her coffee and sat down at the table to enjoy her breakfast. Her roommate Kelly walked into the kitchen with the usual bounce in her step, and said, “Good Morning!” as she poured herself a cup of coffee, adding a heaping teaspoon of sugar and quite a bit of milk, she also came to sit at the table. Kelly worked as a customer service representative for a clothing store, which got her deep discounts on clothes and she would occasionally take Pam shopping, especially if she had a date.

Pam finished her breakfast and went to brush her teeth and got dressed, a blouse, with a cardigan, and black slacks, with comfortable flats. She then quickly, called out a goodbye to Kelly as she put on her coat and grabbed her keys and purse. She walked to her little blue car and drove to the strip mall where the store was located. She walked to the employee entrance and punched in the code. She briskly walked through the break room and into the small room where the employee lockers were located, she opened her locker, placed her coat and purse inside and took out her apron, tied it carefully and made sure that her name tag was secured. She hated the fact that her full name was on it, PAMELA, and in caps no less. She walked out onto the floor and greeted a few other employees, and took her spot at the cash register. A few customers came and went. Soon it was her break time and she went back to the break room and fished out some left over change to buy a granola bar, she took her break, then headed back out to the floor. She had been walking about looking for people to help for about 10 minutes, when she noticed a tall, lanky confused man holding and looking at many types of colored pencils.

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=5394