Angry Letters by Rach3l
Summary:

Pam decides to write angry letters without sending them. Or, well, the modern equivalent thereof. A fun little romp of a story!

AU: Canon divergence. Pam doesn't get back together with Roy in season 3. She leaves the wedding when he asks her to dance. They are not together for her art show. They don't go to Poor Richard's, she doesn't tell him about the kiss with Jim, and he never tries to attack Jim in the office. 


Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Angst, Drama, Inner Monologue, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 11233 Read: 26345 Published: September 01, 2017 Updated: September 01, 2017
Episode 3.13: The Return by Rach3l
Author's Notes:

Chipper Pam

-----

From: pbeesly@dundermifflin.com

To: jhalpert@dundermifflin.com

Subject: Fishing for Big Tuna

Dear Big Tuna,

I never thought I'd say this, but it's actually good to have Dwight back. Maybe we can send him on another CIA mission? It's been three months since the last one. I still have his confidential folder, and I think he's overdue. 

I guess the thing I'm trying to say is that I miss having fun with you. I SO missed pranking with you. I really had fun today, though. I feel a little bad about it, but at the same time, 1-fishing for Big Tuna? Andy totally brought it on himself. And 2-if he's really that unstable, he NEEDS to be in anger management.

Today was a good day. Also, you look really cute in a sombrero. Maybe I actually will send this email. After deleting this line, of course.

Yours,

Pam

-----

 

This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=5454