3 [Reviews - 31] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

This is a collection of standalone short pieces linked only by the use of a color. The acronym ROYGBIV, in case anyone has forgotten high school optics, stands for Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet and describes the colors of a rainbow. None of these pieces is linked to another; they are not chapters in a story. I'm working on some character development/backstory ideas and thought they'd be fun to play with here.


Rated: T
Categories: Other, Present Characters: Angela, Creed, Dwight, Jim, Pam, Roy
Genres: Angst, Humor, Oneshot
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 12908 Read: 15933 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 22, 2007 Updated: April 10, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. RED by NeverEnoughJam [Reviews - 11] 1 (1586 words)
No matter how other people may see them, families look different through the eyes of their members. Dwight's family may look a little weird to us, but then, so did the Addams Family...

2. ORANGE by NeverEnoughJam [Reviews - 5] (4215 words)

This is about how Roy deals with the aftermath of Pam's confession in "Cocktails". It will probably be AU after April 5, but this is how I would like to see it work out.

Many thanks to March21 (kath) for her excellent beta work. Any errors are entirely mine.

3. YELLOW by NeverEnoughJam [Reviews - 6] 1 (2383 words)
Angela needs a hero to help her fight her inner demons.

4. GREEN by NeverEnoughJam [Reviews - 4] (1975 words)
Pam learns that to speak, she must first listen.

5. BLUE by NeverEnoughJam [Reviews - 5] 1 (2749 words)
Some blues songs and a sympathetic bartender help Jim untangle his complicated love life.