- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I am rating this M as a just in case feature for the future chapters.

"Do you know who you are talking to?" Angela whispers loudly into the phone. Kevin glances over at Angela who then gives him a 'go away or die' kind of look. Kevin smirks and gets back to work, but not before grabbing some M&M's to toss in his mouth.

"No you may not put me on hold....wait no do not put the phone down while you get your supervisor!" Angela forces herself not to yell into the phone. She then sighs and proceeds to tap her pencil on her yellow legal pad giving the camera a shoo-ing away motion with her hand. The camera stays but backs up out of arms reach.

"Yes obviously I am still here since you can hear my voice....I asked you numerous times for a resubmitted bill if you want to be paid.....No i am not sitting next to the fax machine, what do you think I am a receptionist?" Camera pans to Pam who hears Angela and rolls her eyes.

Angela then puts the phone down and walks over to the fax machine.

"Pam have I received any faxes?" Angela stand right over Pam who is talking on the phone. Pam puts up one finger which signals 'hold on'. A sigh escapes Angela's as she crosses her arms. Pam turns her back to Angela to finish up the phone call.

"Yes Angela?" Pam responds drolly as she writes up a message and put it on top of her desk, she turns around and smiles.

"Have I received any faxes?" Angela repeats again but with a bit more impatience than before.

"Hmm, have you looked at the faxes IN box, next to the fax machine?" Pam points out the IN box next to the fax machine.

"Well why didnt you let me know that?" Angela rushes over and flips thru around ten pages of flimsy fax machine papers and flings them down.

"Its common knowledge Angela, we don't get many faxes." as Pam fishes for a couple of jellybeans since the phone is quiet. "But I do remember Dwight always checking the fax machine in the morning a few months back every day for some reason and would never reveal to me what he was receiving."

"Whatever I dont have time to listen to your blather, if you have received a fax for me why is it not on my desk?" Angela angrily whispered.

"If you did receive a fax, I would not put it on your desk as it is not part of my duties. But if you were to ask me to look for a fax for you and inform you then I would be more than happy to do that"

Pam smiled whole heartedly at Angela as she stood there with her mouth slightly open, digesting Pam's response.

Angela turns away and then turns back to Pam and says quietly, "Pam, if you should receive a fax that is directed to Angela Martin, accountant, would you please inform me as soon as possible?"

Pam glances to the camera and winks, "Of course I will Angela."

Chapter End Notes:

Oh and I will end each chapter with the letters word for that chapter. In fandom of JK Rowling who has spurned the rumor that her last 7th book will end in 'scar'.

 

 

THANK YOU for reading


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans