4 [Reviews - 40] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: HeroesOffice crossover. Pam held the phone in her bandaged hand and gently massaged her temples. "So, say this again. What is it you are saying about this list?"
Rated: T
Categories: Alternate Universe, Jim and Pam, Present, Crossover Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Dream/Fantasy, Humor, Travel, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 14388 Read: 15201 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: June 03, 2007 Updated: July 02, 2007
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by oypoodle [Reviews - 9] 1 (1259 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 Okay. So, as you should know from the summary this is a Heroes/Office crossover. Yes, I know, unusual, but held together by the lovely NBC family. This begins a the end of the season finale with one major difference, Jim never asks Pam on a date and Karen comes back with Jim, angry.

2. Chapter 2 by oypoodle [Reviews - 5] (1370 words)
Oh yes, Pam is starting to figure things out. And Jim, well Jim is just Jim. Mohinder will be making his first appearance, damn straight. Thanks for the reviews guys.

3. Chapter 3 by oypoodle [Reviews - 6] (1613 words)

Thanks for the reviews. They are lovely. Be patient, things are starting to pick up, I promise. Next chapter I expect to be a little bit longer, with Pam going to New York and some of the Office members gaining some, ehm, interesting abilities. Oh goodness, you have no idea how excited I am for the next few chapters.

4. Chapter 4 by oypoodle [Reviews - 3] 1 (1893 words)
Yeah, I love me some Mohinder. The reviews are fantastic and a significant portion of them make me laugh real hard. Thanks so much. You are all lovely.

5. Chapter 5 by oypoodle [Reviews - 5] (1945 words)
Peter and Hiro. Hooray!! Jim is thrown into a world he doesnt quite understand.

6. Chapter 6 by oypoodle [Reviews - 3] (1962 words)
Not really proud of this chapter. But I rewrote it twice and this was it. So...here it is in all its glory. Tomorrow is the Cal Ripken parade in my town and they are shutting down every main street so I should be stuck in the house all day. Update coming soon.

7. Chapter 7 by oypoodle [Reviews - 4] 1 (1856 words)
This took me long to update. Uhm yeah, not really an excuses.

8. Chapter 8 by oypoodle [Reviews - 5] 1 (2490 words)
Look forward to a trip back to Scranton, a seriously pissed off Jim, and that crazy kid Sylar. Thanks for the reviews, I appreciate it. I know this is a hard to swallow story and I really love you all for even giving it a chance. I know I probably wouldn’t. So thanks.