19 [Reviews - 58] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

Pre “The Job”… actually, pre a lot of stuff. Set sometime in Season Three, I guess.

Pam decides to take matters into her own hands.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Weekend
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6290 Read: 43650 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: June 27, 2007 Updated: September 08, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

So, this got deleted somehow on my computer, before I posted it. So, now it’s kind of old and not really relevant. I guess it could be a post “Beach Games” pre “The Job.” But I wrote it long before that…Anyways, I rescued it from my recycle bin, and posted it.

I don’t own anything.

1. New Trust by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 13] 7 (473 words)
Beta'd by Miss Daisy :). Thanks!

2. Aftershock by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 8] 2 (623 words)

A/N: So, thanks to everyone who wanted me to continue (and the burst of inspiration that made this possible)… the next chapter.

Thanks to WildBerryJam for the beta and for making me smile and giggle like a little girl. And for googling Pepto-Bismol. Because that is just awesome.

3. Messages by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 3] (500 words)

A/N: A thousand, million thanks to WildBerryJam as always. A short chapter, next is longer. Should be posted today or tomorrow even.

Oh, and to remember: Pam is at her mom’s for the weekend :).

4. Confrontation by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 10] 3 (1009 words)

A/N: They talk. A million thanks, as always, to WildBerryJam, without whom, this chapter would suck. Would have been up sooner, but I had an eleven year old steal my computer.

5. Dare You To Move by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 5] 2 (645 words)

A/N:  Title is taken from Switchfoot song, which really has nothing to do with anything. Sorry it took so long for this chapter, as I had the worst case of writer’s block and then this thing called real life started rearing its ugly head. And then I actually wanted it to be good, so that added some time.

A thousand, million thanks to WildBerryJam, because without her, well, trust me, this would have been worse. A lot worse.

6. Memories Of Love by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 7] 1 (1219 words)

Thanks for everyone who has reviewed, because you are so the reason that this story even exists, especially whenever it is being a pain.

A very special thanks to my beta, WildBerryJam, who puts up with me, reads my mind, and is just awesome.

Do you think anything’s changed? I own nottin’. Meaning, don’t sue.

7. Once And For All by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 5] (838 words)

Thanks to WildBerryJam for the multiple beta jobs.

I spent all my money on textbooks, not buying The Office. Don’t sue unless you really want a chemistry textbook.

8. Laughter by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 4] 2 (765 words)

Oops. I wrote this, then kind of forgot to submit it (was having too much fun writing Names)

I had a HUGE case of the giggles yesterday. I couldn’t stop. My mom said I was scaring her. And then I giggled some more. Possibly where the inspiration came from.

WildBerryJam is amazing, etc.

Iway ownway othingnay.

 

So to refresh: Pam, in an effort to prevent more heartbreak, told Jim she didn’t think they should be together, that he should have fun with Karen. And he started laughing… totally inappropriate dude.

9. Epilogue by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 3] 2 (218 words)

A million thanks to everyone who has read and reviewed this story. When I wrote this, I really thought that it would be a oneshot, and it is because of you that I continued.

I know sometimes it was a bit out of character…. I leave that for better writers than me. I tried. Haha.

For the last time, I don’t own The Office; WildBerryJam is an amazing beta.

 

Sorry it took so long, I got really fustrated and didn’t want to deal with it. A bit annoyed, oh well.

Anyways… short catch up – Pam kisses Jim, leaves. They argue over the phone. Jim and Karen break up. Jim drives to see Pam. They talk. And now…