1 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: The Office rallies together to plan Michael’s Blow Out of the Century before July, 7, 2007 approaches. Of course, Jim and Dwight go head to head, while the party planning committee takes their planning cues from none other than the genius behind the idea, Michael Scott.
Rated: K+
Categories: Future Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6871 Read: 4989 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: July 05, 2007 Updated: July 11, 2007
[Report This]

1. Breaking the News by WildBerryJam [Reviews - 4] 1 (2030 words)

So BeckySue & I have been dying to work together and finally got our act together.  But have no fear, we have not abandoned our other works!  And as cool as we may be, we don't own anything from the Office or NBC.  The italics represent Talking Head interviews.  Now back to our regularly scheduled programming!

2. Let The Planning Commence! by WildBerryJam [Reviews - 2] (2352 words)

Yet again, we own nothing.  Happy 7/7/07 Everybody!

3. The Best Laid Plans by WildBerryJam [Reviews - 2] (2489 words)

Special thanks for this chapter include: the inventor of Oreos, the Music and Lyrics soundtrack (for without either of those, this chapter could not have been finished)

And most importantly EmilyHalpert for being so dedicated she was late for work.  (just have your boss call me, I'm sure they'd understand if it was something as important and reading this right??  I mean isn't telling people the difference between to/too as important as work?)

 Enjoy!