11 [Reviews - 24] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

He ate Frosted Cheerios and watched ESPN highlights in the living room while she sipped her tea silently in the kitchen, contemplating the ways she could tell him she was leaving.

A Pam POV fic, with vague spoilers through season 2, I suppose.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam, Mark, Roy
Genres: Romance, Weekend, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Moderate sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6647 Read: 14460 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: July 08, 2007 Updated: August 02, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I sort of unabashedly stole this plot from Stablergirl's wonderful "For what I am when I am with you..." I tried to make it as non-similar as possible, but the idea just wouldn't leave me alone and I had to commit it to paper Word. It takes the general idea that Pam decides to leave Roy sooner and temporarily moves in with Jim. And I've seen quite a few Pam-moves-in-with-Jim-"temporarily" fics, so hopefully there's no problem there!

I also don't own the characters or anything else. So I guess I don't own anything, really, except the way I've put the words together.

1. Chapter 1 by deerinthepark [Reviews - 8] 5 (1514 words)

2. Chapter 2 by deerinthepark [Reviews - 3] (2647 words)

3. Chapter 3 by deerinthepark [Reviews - 3] 2 (1377 words)
Okay, so it's been awhile, but I finally decided to update! And I do intend on doing so more regularly from now on.

4. Chapter 4 by deerinthepark [Reviews - 10] 4 (1109 words)
Okay, I said I would speed things up, but the point I was getting to in this chapter I've decided to reserve for the next one because I wanted to get this posted. I'm trying to get faster at this! So bear with me, I know it's short, but I'm still trying to build context...