7 [Reviews - 42] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

A series of stories based around the lyrics to my favorite John Mayer songs.


Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Future Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 12581 Read: 17150 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: August 04, 2007 Updated: September 23, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I'm hoping to create a few chapters from some inspiring John Mayer lyrics. If you're not a fan of John, go limewire or download some of these tunes that I'll be using for this series....they're all good love songs to enhance the JAM experience.

1. Come Back To Bed by BeckySue [Reviews - 9] 2 (1393 words)

"Come Back to Bed" is a love song from the males point of view and it may not seem very Jim-esque but I had to picture Jim in this little scene....it's too good of a song not to. So, I added my own little twist to it.....

BTW, I didn't have a beta for this one....muhbad!

2. My Stupid Mouth by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] 1 (1496 words)

I love this song and thought of it in the scenario of Jim and Pam's first date after the Job. Of course, I'm not really happy with the way I've written this one for some reason....but, bear with me as I try to work through the kinks of the next few songs/chapters...there's some good ones coming up.

Also, I don't own anything of the Office or John Mayer....I just like to play with 'em.

3. Covered in Rain by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] (1161 words)

Thanks to EmilyHalpert for taking a peek at this and fixing a few things....mucho gracias!

I love this song (for more reasons that I care to explain) but it's a good one. Very sweetly written....but, if you really know the song, you'll see that I've deleted the last verse because it talks about how "Lydia" left....(if you're a Mayer fan, who the heck it this girl Lydia he always talks about?) Because we're dealing with JAM here, I left out that part because Pam doesnt leave him (in my perfect Jam world...) Enjoy, my friends....

Oh by the way, I realize that these chapters are going to be out of order in the timeline, so I'll try to make it clear where these stories happen in the Office world. After this series is said and done, I'll go back and put them in order. Thanks...

4. Only Heart by BeckySue [Reviews - 8] 1 (1633 words)

Another one of my favorite songs from Mayer. I thought it fit perfectly for our couple. Please enjoy and leave me your favorite Mayer song that you'd like to see written into a fic. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks to the brilliant WildBerryJam for the beta! She's one of a kind, y'all!

5. I Don't Trust Myself (with loving you) by BeckySue [Reviews - 5] 1 (1499 words)

Another great John Mayer song. He's great, folks. Thanks to WildBerryJam for the beta and the inspiration late last night. :)

A reviewer had a great idea: If you have the song on your media player or in your mp3, listen to it while reading these chapters. I write to them so hopefully that will translate into the story. Just a thought....

Enjoy!

6. Heart Of Life by BeckySue [Reviews - 3] 1 (1405 words)

Another great one by the Mayer...

Thanks to WildBerryJam for the beta. You're fantastic as always.

7. Clarity by BeckySue [Reviews - 3] (1449 words)

Sometimes we all just need a little clarity....and when that happens, things can begin to fall into place....

Here is another great John Mayer song. I encourage you all to listen to these songs...they're all great. Thanks to the lovely WildBerryJam for the beta. One of a kind, she is.

Enjoy!!!

8. Not Myself by BeckySue [Reviews - 2] (1270 words)

I love the essence of this song...just imagine someone being completely and totally uninhibated when their with their "love". And when things around you change and people change, there's always that one person that can bring you back. So, here's my ode to those type of people in my life....

Thanks to WildBerryJam...gotta love that chic!

9. Who Did You Think I Was? by BeckySue [Reviews - 2] 1 (1275 words)

No Copyright infringement intended by The Office or John Mayer. I just really like your work, people.

A big thanks to WildBerryJam for the beta! Much gracias!