- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have no idea how this popped into my head.  But it was a fun little break from writing Jam stories!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Michael acted like a giddy teenager. His jokes were cruder and raunchier than usual. That meant only one thing.

Pam quickly circulated the red alert email. Everyone made excuses to be away from their desks. Usually, Dwight would help Tate with security issues while Meredith would take an early lunch.

Unfortunately, Creed missed the memo. He was receiving his biannual vaccines from the free clinic on Fifth Street.

Todd Packer and Creed both stepped into the elevator at the same time.

“Holy shit! What the hell died in here?” exclaimed Packer. Creed’s eyes were closed, either ignoring or just not hearing him. Packer thought the former. “Hey, old man! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you asleep? You must be if you can’t smell this awful shit. Did you let one go in here?”

Creed slowly opened his eyes. “I was meditating, Sonny.”

“Don’t call me ‘Sonny,’ you damn old freak.” Creed rolled his eyes before closing them again.

Packer furiously hit the fourth floor button, hoping to make the elevator go faster. When it finally stopped on their floor, he ran out as fast as he could.

“What’s up, losers?” Packer roared at the Dunder-Mifflin employees, raising his hand into the shape of the letter L on his forehead.

Michael bent over laughing, mimicking Packer’s hand gesture. “Losers! That’ll never get old. Will it?” Michael elbowed a disgusted Jim as they stood in front of Pam’s desk.

“Hey Halpert, are you finally getting some from the receptionist?” Packer began grinding his body against the edge of the reception desk. He closed his eyes as his face contorted. He slapped the counter, moaning, “Oh yeah, baby! Do it to me!”

“You’re such an ass, Packer,” Jim gritted through his teeth as he sent Pam comforting glances.

Packer felt a warm hand on his butt. “Oh, baby! You can definitely do that again!” With a wide grin, he spun around to see who was feeling him up. He gave a high pitched shriek at the sight of Creed standing behind him, grinning mischievously.

“Your place or mine, Sonny?”

Packer looked like he might vomit. “Let’s get out of here, Mike!” He practically dragged the dumbfounded Michael out of the office. Just before he exited, Packer yelled out, “You’re all a bunch of gay freaks!”

The entire office gave Creed a standing ovation. He bowed gracefully to his audience.

Packer didn’t realize until after they had already finished their lunch at Chili’s that his wallet was missing.



bonorocks is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Don't Mess with the Zen Master also liked 1666 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans