25 [Reviews - 93] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Something is going on between Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Roy
Genres: Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13550 Read: 60797 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: August 14, 2007 Updated: February 23, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
This story comes from a crazy idea that I have about Jim and Pam being married when Season 4 starts.  I don't read spoilers, so I don't know what our two lovebirds will be up to come September.  Thanks to sedimentary and everyone over at JAM Therapy for encouraging me to do this.  Also, thanks to the great time4moxie for being my beta and taking time out of her vacation to do so.  You rock, moxie!

1. 48 Dates by Beeswax [Reviews - 19] 2 (1761 words)

This chapter lets us in on what's been happening since "The Job".

2. Is this a good thing? by Beeswax [Reviews - 10] 3 (1167 words)

 

Here we dive into the mind of Jim Halpert and find out his response to Pam's big statement.

3. Reflections and Memories by Beeswax [Reviews - 6] 1 (1045 words)

This chapter is all about Pam.  But beware, Roy is lurking in here too.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Jim, Pam, Roy or anything to do with The Office.  They are just my playthings.

4. Earth to Pam by Beeswax [Reviews - 9] 2 (1312 words)
Pam has an idea.  She just needs to let Jim know about it.  Oh and all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  For realsies.

5. Duct Tape and Dreams by Beeswax [Reviews - 7] 2 (1736 words)
I started out this chapter the same way I began the story.  Chapters 1-4 have been backstory up to this moment.  Oh, and watch out for a little Dwight in here!

6. So...I have something for you by Beeswax [Reviews - 9] 2 (1030 words)

Thanks again for all of you who are following this story.  I'm finding it challenging to write this with a full time job, a husband and two kids, but it's so fun writing down my daydreams!

In this chapter, Jim has a surprise for Pam.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

7. Here We Go by Beeswax [Reviews - 7] 3 (1228 words)

Well, it's been a while since I worked on this story, but here's another installment.  I do have to say that this story is really co-written with me by lisahoo.  She has been a wealth of information on Hawaii and I relied heavily on her descriptions of Hawaii for this chapter.  She also suggested the Kona Village Resort as a setting.  A BIG thanks goes out to you, Lisa!

Oh yeah, I don't own anyone or anything that belongs to The Office or The Kona Village Resort.  Bummer. 

8. Alive by Beeswax [Reviews - 9] 2 (627 words)

Poor Pam and Jim.  They were first abandoned by me and then by the writers.  We both have good reasons! 

We last left our bride and groom sleeping in Hawaii.  This chapter picks up right where we left off.

I also want to give a shout out to all of the amazing writers here on MTT that have inspired me to get back in the saddle for this story.  You are all getting us through these dark and dangerous Office times.

Oh yeah.  I own nothing to do with the Office, except for my Dundie and some fridge magnets.

9. Tomorrow is just a few hours away by Beeswax [Reviews - 7] 3 (1631 words)

It's the day before Jim and Pam's wedding and there are some preparations to make.  Come along with the happy couple as they get ready for the big day!

Disclaimer: Don't own them.  Just having fun with them.

10. I'll See You on the Beach by Beeswax [Reviews - 10] 5 (2013 words)

Well, here we are folks, the grande finale.  It has been a long and winding road to the marriage of Jim and Pam, but we're finally here.

MASSIVE props go out to Becky215 for being my beta on this chapter.  You really helped me bring my "A" game here, and it was a real honour for you to read this.

So, without further ado, the honour of your presence is requested at the marriage of Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly.