19 [Reviews - 61] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

Michael's looking for a long lost relative - with (hopefully) hilarious results.  Set S4ish - NO SPOILERS - with a healthy dose of a blissful Jim and Pam because I simply can't help myself.


Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Dwight, Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Michael
Genres: Humor, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9433 Read: 13264 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: August 29, 2007 Updated: January 21, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by xoxoxo [Reviews - 23] 6 (1455 words)

Here it is.  My 50th story.  Which is either really, really sad or cause for celebration. ;)

Michael is looking for a long lost relative - but will he be happy with what he finds?  Stay tuned to find out.

Written for Ms Morning Angel. Beta'd by my trusty sidekicks - brokenloon and uncgirl to whom I owe tremendous thanks.

I hope you enjoy.  :)   More soon.

2. Chapter 2 by xoxoxo [Reviews - 10] 2 (1462 words)

Sorry for the delay in updating.  Work + Pre-premiere anxiety = a lag between chapters.  I'll try to hurry up w/the tweaking of the last few.  This story is shaping up to be 5 chapters in all.

My sincerest and deepest thanks to uncgirl - mostly just 'cause she's awesome, brokenloon for Jim's inclusion of Coretta Scott King on his list and Morning Angel for telling me there was not much tweaking to do before I posted.  I'm grateful and better for knowing all three of you. :)

Say it with me people..."Oh Michael."

 

3. Chapter 3 by xoxoxo [Reviews - 11] 4 (1606 words)

Ahh lovely archive.  How I missed you.  Here is the latest installment of Michael's quest to find his fortune.  I hope it does not disappoint.

Many thanks to my dearest uncgirl and brokenloon for telling me what works and what doesn't.

And again to Morning Angel - for giving me the idea in the first place.

4. Chapter 4 by xoxoxo [Reviews - 8] 3 (1782 words)

Much love to everyone who talked me off the ledge this time - namely - brokenloon, colette, Morning Angel and uncgirl.  My heart soars with the eagles nest knowing I can count on you in my time of need.

Product placement in this chapter strictly because I get an enormous kick out of those new Macy's ads - esp. the version with Tim Gunn making a dress for Martha's daughter out of bed sheets.

Um...so...anyway...poor, poor Jim.  :)

5. Chapter 5 by xoxoxo [Reviews - 9] 4 (3128 words)

Finally.  Months later - the finale of this little tale.  Dedicated to my employer for not giving me MLK Day off.

Much love to brokenloon - for diagnosing me with a curable disease and not a fatal one, uncgirl who listens to me whine all day about fic and pretty much everything else, and colette - for a lot - but mostly because she loves her some Tim Riggins too. ;)

Thanks also to all of you who offered suggestions about Michael being reincarnated. You people are amazing.  But you know sometimes you just gotta go with the obvious. ;)

Hereby pledging (for your sake and mine) to only write oneshots from now on,

xoxoxo