8 [Reviews - 17] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

After a scare, Jim ends up in the hospital. Fortunately, pranks always make the day a little bit brighter. Spoilers for 'The Job'.

Except from Chapter Six:

“But Harry Potter is fictional,” Jim reasoned. “And he has Skelo-Grow.”

“I have Skelo-Grow.”

“No. You don’t.” Jim looked bemused.

Dwight pulled a bottle out of his pocket. “Oh yeah? Then what’s this?”

“Bleach.”

Dwight gave a slightly disturbing smile. “That’s to fool the Muggles.”


Rated: T
Categories: Present Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content, Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5351 Read: 21178 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: September 17, 2007 Updated: October 01, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Harold by Big Tuna [Reviews - 4] 1 (725 words)

Hey! This is my first attempt at ‘Office’ fanfiction and I didn’t really realize how much the actors brought to the show before I tried to put their expressions, body language, and tone down in words, so please imagine Jim’s adorable puppy dog eyes when I unsuccessfully try to do them justice. Talking heads are in italics. Enjoy!

2. A Glacial Pace by Big Tuna [Reviews - 2] 1 (983 words)

I’d like to thank everyone who read and reviewed the last chapter! Enjoy! But I do have to point out that there are references and spoilers from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, so I would hate to ruin it for you if you haven’t read it yet. Talking heads are in italics.

3. Powers by Big Tuna [Reviews - 2] 1 (962 words)

A/N: Thank you to all of my readers and reviewers! Enjoy! Talking heads are in italics.

4. Saved by the Bell by Big Tuna [Reviews - 2] (904 words)
Thank you to my readers and reviewers! You guys are great! We get to see a bit of Karen in this chapter, as well as Michael and Kevin's fascination with 'Saved by the Bell'. ; ) Enjoy! Talking heads, as always, are in italics.

5. Behind the Potted Plant by Big Tuna [Reviews - 1] (889 words)
Karen and Jim's conversation, Michael thinking someone's been having sex in the hospital, and a few 'That's what she said'. Enjoy!

6. Skele-Gro by Big Tuna [Reviews - 6] 5 (888 words)
Last chapter! Thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed! Dwight and Jim have their conversation about powers, and Jim and Pam have a little conversation of their own.