12 [Reviews - 17] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: A scene that I imagine could have taken place after Email Surveillance. Pam helps Jim clean up after his party, and waxes poetic about the appearance of beer bottles. Some angst.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Drunk Pam/Jim, Oneshot
Warnings: Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1067 Read: 3104 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: September 19, 2007 Updated: September 19, 2007
[Report This]

1. Beer Bottles and Living Room Floors by thirtypercent [Reviews - 17] 12 (1067 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

So, I know Email Surveillance is old news, but I wanted to write something that fit in with the eventual storyline of the show that shows a little about how Pam felt that whole time. I have my own theories about why she acted the way she did -- I feel like she knew Jim was this great guy but kind of thought of him as out of her league (she had pretty low self esteem), and as someone who wouldn't actually be serious about her, unlike Roy (supposedly).