- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Also posted at MTT boards a few days ago. Happy the archive is back!

"Mine," Jim murmurs into Pam's neck just before the tremors of climax take them both.

After her heartrate begins to return to normal, Pam smiles in the afterglow. "Yours, huh?"

He nods into her neck, still clinging to her.

"Is everything okay?" she asks, trailing her fingers up and down his spine. He'd been unusually quiet.

Silence.

"Jim?" Her hands still on his lower back, give a little tap.

He inhales and slides off of her to her side, staring at the place where his thumb traces the front of her hipbone. "You're in this for the long run, right? I mean, this is serious, what we're doing?" He glances up at her, wraps his hand possessively around her waist.

She feels the warmth of tears in the corners of her eyes immediately. "What makes you- why do you even have to ask me that?" She runs a hand through his hair, fingers coming to rest on his jaw.

Jim looks away, across the room to the moonlight slanting across the wall. "It's just everyone at work, saying all that stuff assuming we're just dating casually... And then Ryan asking you out."

She shakes her head at the ridiculousness of his insecurity. "You don't have to worry about Ryan. Believe me." His eyes focus back onto hers. "I'm yours," she whispers before leaning in and kissing him, long and slow.



PuffingNoise is the author of 41 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked Insecurity also liked 2809 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans