29 [Reviews - 32] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Michael accuses Dwight of borrowing one of his favorite DVD's two years ago... and not returning it. Unable to prove himself innocent, Dwight gets his hands on the rough footage from that day and makes everyone watch to find the real culprit. But when a terrible secret Jim has kept from Pam comes to light, can the two new lovers survive?
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Humor
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8689 Read: 14154 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: October 24, 2007 Updated: January 24, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I wrote this first act and part of the second act about 3 months ago. I've been running stuff by a fellow Office-mate from the Life In The Office Forum site. A real cool guy named Bob Nicoteri(who actually is FROM Scranton). He's been wanting me to finish it so this will jump-start me to do so. So I made some adjustments to the script ( A reference to the Dwight/Angela break-up, which replaced a MUCH better joke) and put it up. Oh, also, I cheated. This Cold Open is the same as the last one I put up. I didn't have another one handy so I used it twice. : ( So lazy.... Hope you guys like!

1. Cold Open and Act One by kgreene [Reviews - 14] 11 (2388 words)

2. ACT TWO by kgreene [Reviews - 7] 7 (2623 words)
Wow... THIS qualifies as "Biting off more than you can chew". Man, the logistics of this gave me a headache. In some ways it's two scripts. So, yup it's 2, 2, 2 episodes in 1! I HOPE you guys like!

3. ACT THREE AND EPILOGUE by kgreene [Reviews - 11] 11 (3678 words)
Wow. THAT took awhile. Had a bunch of real-life problems crop up and then the other day, when I had it almost completely written, I accidentally saved over the last act. I had to piece it together from other saved versions and stuff and then rewrite what I lost. What a dope I am. Anyway, I really hope you guys like. And I hope I didn't come this far to fumble on the goal line (a little pre-Super Bowl analogy there....ok, anyway...) Enjoy!