6 [Reviews - 24] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

A sequel to "Five Ways Pam Tells Jim She's Pregnant", about a year and a half down the line. Each vignette corresponds to one in the original story, and are five stand-alone realities.  


Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Dwight, Jim/Pam, Michael, Other, Phyllis, Roy, Stanley
Genres: Angst, Childhood, Fluff, Married
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3809 Read: 17190 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: November 06, 2007 Updated: November 07, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. One: Jack by McGigi [Reviews - 2] 1 (502 words)

Corresponds to Chapter One of "Five Ways Pam Tells Jim She's Pregnant", so if you'd like the background of this, read that, although it isn't necessary. :-)

I do love the babyfic and am nearly done with the rest of the chapters, which will be posted shortly!

2. Two: Phoebe by McGigi [Reviews - 5] 1 (528 words)
Corresponds with chapter two of "Five Ways Pam Tells Jim She's Pregnant" 

3. Three: Owen, Evan and Audrey by McGigi [Reviews - 5] 1 (859 words)
Thanks to Too Late Kev for the idea of the Halpert triplets visiting Dunder-Mifflin in her review of the original story!

4. Four: Elizabeth by McGigi [Reviews - 6] 2 (971 words)
Here you are, kids! One more chapter to follow.

5. Five: Patrick by McGigi [Reviews - 6] 1 (949 words)

Okay, so even though I said these are five stand-alone stories, this one's technically related to the previous vignette, only it's with their first child.