- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy!

“Stop it. That’s disgusting,” Pam said, watching Jim chew a hangnail.

“What?”

“Gnawing on your fingers.”

“Everyone does it.”

“You sound like an ‘Above the Influence’ ad. I’m telling you, biting your hangnails is not normal; it’s gross.”

“Dwight chews on his.”

“Exactly.”

“Pam, I’m going to let you in on a secret.”

“What’s that?” she asked playfully.

“Things that are weird that actually make you normal.”

“Shoot.”

“This one hits close to home: singing Celine Dion into your hairbrush.”

Pam’s face reddened. “At least I don’t sing in a bad Frank Sinatra impersonation.”

“Number two,” Jim said quickly. “Eating your Oreos with peanut butter.”

“Once again, that’s just gross.”

“No, it’s not. The smooth peanut butter contrasts with the crunchy chocolate cookie. Basic culinary knowledge.”

“Because you have a lot of culinary skills, right?”

“Culinary skills with a z.”

“Sooo lame. Next.”

“Whistling the Flintstones theme song.”

“Ugh. I can just imagine the migraine.”

“Hello? Celine Dion.”

“Okay, okay.”

“Good. Next is accidentally nicking yourself with household appliances.”

“With you all the way on that one.”

“Yeah, I noticed you had Power Rangers band-aids located in your drawer for such emergencies.”

Pam nodded solemnly. “The Pink one kicks ass.”

“The Green one was the best.”

“The Green one was a wuss.”

“Stop kidding yourself.”

“There's no competition. The Pink--”

“Do you want me to tell you the last one?”

“Fine. We’ll finish that debate later.”

Jim rolled his eyes jokingly. “Okay. Last one: being fascinated by the Egyptian mummification process.”

“Your definition of normal scares me.”

Chapter End Notes:
Please review!


Big Tuna is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Definition of Normal also liked 1626 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans