- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First thing I’ve written (well, at least submitted) in a few months.

Trust me, I don’t own any of these characters or anything.

Thanks to Azlin and WildBerryJam for their encouragement and help.

Well, Cutie, you’re finally here. It seems like just yesterday I was staring at those two little lines and freaking out. You were quite the surprise, you know. We hadn’t even talked about it. Oh, no fussing now. I couldn’t imagine it any other way. Just go easy on us, ‘kay? This is all so new. I mean, your daddy will be fine. He’s a pro. But, I’m not so sure I’m ready. You’re a real person now, it’s scary. But I know I love you more than I thought possible. God, I love you so much, Cutie. So much.

 

Well, Littles, you’re finally here. You put your mommy through hell, ya know? I thought she was going to explode or something. But your mommy’s tough. I could never do that. But you may want to rethink that whole screaming thing you seem to enjoy, okay? We may have to return you if you keep that up. Who am I kidding? I can’t even bear to be apart from you for a second. Just look at you; you’re perfect. I can’t believe it. We made you, me and your mommy. And you’re perfect. I love you, Littles, forever and always.



EmilyHalpert is the author of 44 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Finally Here also liked 1695 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans