34 [Reviews - 76] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: What happens if Roy becomes abusive towards Pam?
A sort of AU. Post Christmas Party. Starts a few days after New Years.

Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Dream/Fantasy, Fluff, Holiday, Horror, Humor, Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Suspense, Weekend, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 13594 Read: 63685 ePub Downloads: 15
Published: January 30, 2008 Updated: June 05, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 12] 8 (631 words)

This chapter is short. The rest will be longer!

Major thanks to Malcom Lake for being my wonderful beta. [:

Oh - I'm almost done with the last chapter of the Christmas Carol story. Sorry it took me so long to finish!

2. Chapter 2 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 6] 4 (598 words)

This chapter is also very, very short compared to what I'm estimating the rest to be. [:

Thanks again to Malcom Lake who is my amazing and incredibly helpful beta!

Enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 8] 3 (1256 words)

Thanks again to Malcom Lake! He is so helpful; as soon as I send him a new chapter to look over, he willingly gets it done right away and does an awesome job. [:

Hope you enjoy this chapter! It's still shorter then what i suspect the others will be. I apoligize!

4. Chapter 4 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 10] 4 (1870 words)

I really like the way this chapter turned out, and I hope you guys feel the same! It took me a LONG time and many hours to complete it. I had to keep going back and changing things to make it fit my likings. Please tell me what you think!

I have 3 people that deserve Dundies. First, Malcom Lake because he is the best beta i could ask for. The second Dundie goes to PokerChips because she is such an amazing reviewer! Finer Things also gets a 'Best Reviewer' Dundie. (:

Enjoy!

5. Chapter 5 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 10] 4 (1263 words)
Again, muchos gracias to Malcom Lake!! Wooohooo! I hope you like this chapter! Thanks to everybody who has read and reviewed!

6. Chapter 6 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 6] 2 (1439 words)

Wow, I got this chapter up fast! I like the way it turned out, too! Win, win! Malcom Lake read over this and gave me my suggestions even though he was getting ready to leave town. He deserves another Dundie Award. (:

Thank you all for your reviews! They are wonderful!

7. Chapter 7 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 4] 1 (1516 words)

I finally added a new chapter! YES! I hope you guys enjoy it and I'm so sorry for the delay!

So in this chapter, a few new characters show up.

Jon, in my fic-land is played by Jake Gyllenhaal - http://www.solocine.it/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jake_gyllenhaal.jpg

Laura is played by Reese Witherspoon.

Enjoy!

8. Chapter 8 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 2] (1288 words)

Special thanks to Poker Chips and Malcom Lake who read over this chapter and gave me great suggestions! I'm so sorry for the delay; I have had bad writers block lately and I'll hopefully have the next chapter up soon! Thank you all for your great reviews; keep them coming!

I'd also like to let you guys know that I'm sorry this chapter and the one before are kind of slow moving. I know with this story is going (honest!) but it's just taking me longer than I thought to get there. I'll hopefully get this story crackin' soon and then I'll get back to my other stories I have left unfinished. Stay with me!

9. Chapter 9 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 7] 3 (1244 words)

I FINALLY got the chance to update! Wahoo! I'm very happy I did! This chapter was surprisingly hard to write but it's done! I think I see the finish line drawing near..

Thanks to everyone who reviewed last chapter! They're all so sweet & supportive! And special thanks to Malcom Lake for being my beta. Um, yeah, he's pretty much the best of the best.

 

10. Chapter 10 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 6] 3 (1097 words)
I'm on a roll! (twss. ok that was a lame one). Thank you all SO MUCH for the reviews last chapter! They were all awesome! I'm so happy everyone is enjoying this story! When I first posted it, I was a little uneasy as to how it would be reacted to. Now I'm more than happy that I wrote it!

11. Chapter 11 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 5] 2 (1392 words)

First off, I was planning on having Pam confront Roy in this chapter but I figured it would bring an end too quickly and I'm enjoying writing this story so much that I want to drag it on a little longer.

Secondly, thank you all SO MUCH for the reviews last chapter! All of them are so sweet and supportive and I fully enjoy reading each one of them! A big thank you goes out to Malcom Lake who really is a great beta and he does everything he can to make my chapters great!