9 [Reviews - 21] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim reveals his true feelings to Pam after the booze cruise. Will she be able to let Roy go, just after he set a date for their wedding? Will she make the right decision, and realize who she really wants to be with?
Rated: K+
Categories: Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 7770 Read: 18515 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: February 26, 2008 Updated: May 22, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Hey everyone! This is my very first fanfic! I just want you to know, that I live in europe and I don't speak english on a regular basis. So I really try to write as good and correct as I can, but it's quite hard for me. So you may point errors out to me, but please don't be too harsh! I love the office and especially JAM!!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Confessions by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 6] 3 (720 words)
This chapter is set right after the booze cruise! What would've happend if Jim told Pam about his true feelings.. Kind of a variation of casino night.

2. Chapter 2: An unexpected visitor by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 3] 2 (672 words)
Second chapter's up! I really enjoy writing this! Thanks for reading it. It's really good for my english and it's also really fun to do! I hope you enjoy this one!

3. Chapter 3: Pancakes and a deal by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 1] 1 (1097 words)
Third chapter allready. I'm really enjoying this way more than I would have thought! I just hope that you love reading it as much as I do writing it. Have fun!

4. Chapter 4: The surprise by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 3] 1 (854 words)
loved writing this one as well! You're about to find out what Jim has planned for Pam! At least, a part of it. Dive in!

5. Chapter 5: The tour by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 3] 1 (1152 words)
Special thanks to flonkertonxx, because she's a really great beta!! :D
Enjoy!

6. Chapter 6: You are not Alone by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 0] (1323 words)
Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the delay!! I've been really busy lately. But anyway, here's chapter number six :-) Hope you'll like it. And thanks to spookjess for reading this over and her support!

**********************************************************

7. Chapter 7: Hide and Seek by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 5] (573 words)
Fairly short, but I wanted to leave it like this. I have been extremely busy! So I'm sorry for the delay. I don't think writing the next chapter will take me that long :)

Major thanks to flonkertonxx for her great English teacher lecturing!

**********************************************************

8. Chapter 8: Until You're Ready by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 0] 1 (1379 words)
Sorry for the delay (again)!! I got so caught up in reading girly-girl truth or dare! and many other great stories that it took me longer to write this than I'd planned. But here it is!!

Major thanks to flonkertonxx once again, for still being my wonderful beta. You're great!

**********************************************************