5 [Reviews - 10] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Psych/Office crossover.

Jim and Pam still aren't speaking. Dunder Mifflin is at the epicenter of a murder mystery. Who helps solve the case?
Shawn and Gus, of course!

Send in the Psychic...
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Crossover, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Pam, Pam/Other
Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance, Suspense, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4767 Read: 5429 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 02, 2008 Updated: May 06, 2008
[Report This]

1. Will Work for Money by IzzyEmme [Reviews - 7] 4 (1920 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




This chapter sort of sets up the crossover. I hope those who aren't familiar with the show Psych will be able to keep up!

2. Pam hates that Jim hates Pam; Jim hates that Pam hates Jim. by IzzyEmme [Reviews - 2] 1 (1421 words)
A peek into the office before our favorite fake psychics arrive....


Disclaimer still stands.



Spoilers for The Negotiation and Safety Training.

3. I'm sorry, did you say that he tried to get inside the trash compactor? by IzzyEmme [Reviews - 1] (1426 words)
Same disclaimers apply. No infringement intended.

Shawn and Gus make some new friends in Scranton.