- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I promise, one of these days I'll write something longer.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Unsaid

Jim Halpert will never tell his wife that it drives him crazy when she talks in her sleep. It's not that it disturbs him- it's that he hates knowing he shares that wonderful, intimate secret about her with someone else. He will never mention to her the drunk Australian co-ed he'd been propositioning when his cellphone rang, heralding the good news that she had changed her mind. And he will never, ever tell her about the long minutes he spent on the Dunder Mifflin roof after she ran away from him on Casino Night, contemplating if the distance to the ground was enough to make the pain stop.

Pam Halpert will never tell her husband that he does not, in fact, make the best burgers that she's ever had. It's not that they aren't wonderful- it's that cook-outs and picnics and Superbowl parties always make her miss someone else. She will never mention to him that the moment she knew she loved him was when was having sex with her then-fiance. And she will never, ever tell him that it took her years to be entirely sure that she'd made the right choice, even after they were married.

When you love someone so much, some things are better left unsaid.



nqllisi is the author of 87 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Unsaid also liked 771 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans