- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just some random Michael thoughts about movies, television, media, etc. that have been taking up space in my brain, which I need to clean out since it really ought to be used for the paper I should be writing.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I just watched a re-run today. God, I had forgotten how painful that show is to watch.

“Fear factor.” Michael leaned back in his chair, and Dwight was standing against the wall behind him. “My fear cannot be factored.” He spread his arms out. “I’m like a prime number, like nine.” He nodded. “You can’t break me down.”

“Actually nine is factorable by three.”

“I know.”

“Theeeen, it’s not really a prime number,” Dwight broke to Michael.

“Yeah, it is, it’s the square of three.”

“But that’s precisely why it isn’t a prime number-” Dwight mumbled quickly, trying to get it in before Michael cut him off.

Fine, Dwight. I’m like one, then. Numer-o uno.”

Dwight looked to the camera and shook his head slightly.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed! Please review!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans