- Text Size +
Story Notes:
advice and comments are much appreciated !

ps. I own nothing, just the excitement of how JIM TIED HIS SHOE on Chair Model ! (yeah, you'd only get that if you read 'I Don't Wanna Wait...' LOL
Author's Chapter Notes:
other chapters will be longer, I promise. I just had to get this written down :)
On the morning of Pam Beesley's fourth birthday, she woke up to the smell of bacon frying in the kitchen. Her mom always knew to make it for her on special occasions, and also on the days it was on sale at the grocery. Bacon was Pam's favorite, but was the last thing on her mind. At the beginning of the week, her parents set out a perfectly wrapped rectangle box, congruent to the size of a Barbie doll box. She hasn't said anything about it, touched it or anything, but more than once has she sat there staring at it, willing it open with her eyes. Pam got out of her new Big-Girl bed, washed her own face, put on her birthday dress, brushed her own hair and ran downstairs to greet her parents already sitting in the living room. Her eyes were bright with anticipation, her little feet pumping as fast as they could. She sat on the floor, her dress settling around her crossed legs. The Present was placed in front of Pam by her father, and just for a moment, she just stared at it, unsure where to start. Placing a finger under the neatly taped flap, Pam lifted it and carefully began to unwrap her gift. The slow pace of her fingers continued until it sat in front of her; her very first Barbie.
Chapter End Notes:
lame ? idk. you tell me :P


dundermifflinthisisdani is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Five Presents Pam Beesley Will Open also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans