- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was written in February during the Writer’s Strike for the MTT Word Challenge. It assumes a number of things:

¯ Michael and Jan are still together

¯ Kevin and Stacy are still together

¯ Toby didn’t make a move on Pam, and has no real plans regarding Costa Rica.

 

Each chapter is a drabble (exactly 100 words) in which someone does something nice for Angela.

 

Table: Pam

 

Pam arranged and rearranged the fabrics on her kitchen table. They were so varied: a charcoal gray fabric with small golden crosses; a tan fabric with cats – white, gray, black, and calico; the beet fabric she had sought for weeks, finally finding it at a website for vintage fabric; and some background fabrics to blend with the others. It would be difficult to make the fabrics fit her vision – a beautiful quilt which warmed and comforted. She would keep trying, though. Angela’s baby was due in just nine weeks, and Pam knew that Schrute Farms could be cold at night.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thanks to Swedge for beta-reading. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans