6 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

A few years ago, Pam went home to visit her family. Little did she know that she was about to experience an even that would change her life forever. A couple of years later, she and Jim go to a Dunder Mifflin party. They are in store for a night stock full of fright.

Based off of Prom Night

Disclaimer - I don't own anything except the really old computer that I conduct my stories on.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Other
Genres: Fluff, Horror, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Adult language, Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2267 Read: 3682 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: May 26, 2008 Updated: June 04, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I came up with the idea for this story after going to see Prom Night and I just had to write it. Although, in the end, Jim may not die unlike the character in the movie. You'll just have to read and find out ; )

No spoilers really. Don't worry - the rest of my stories will be updated soon. I have them laid out, I just need to finish up the chapters. Sorry for the delays!

1. Chapter 1 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 5] 3 (1093 words)

Special thanks to jimandpaminlove for suggesting the story title!

A gazillion thank you's to Malcom Lake because he's the best beta I could ever ask for! He's just so helpful and supportive!

2. Chapter 2 by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 3] 3 (1174 words)
Yeah, a new chapter! Wahoo! A bit of fluff in this one mixed in with some shocking surprises. A big ol' thank you to Malcom Lake (and a late happy birhtday) because he is the best beta EVER. Also, jimandpaminlove and ISayOye for their constant support!