39 [Reviews - 98] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: An anonymous secret brings Pam and Jim together. Post Casino Night, Pre Gay Witch Hunt.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: In Stamford
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3949 Read: 42230 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: June 10, 2008 Updated: June 20, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Blah blah blah – standard disclaimer. NBC and Greg Daniels are all powerful; I am but a lowly fanfic writer. Don’t sue. Also, add Frank Warren (founder of Postsecret.com) to that list. PS influenced this story in more ways than one, but I don’t own it, nor do I own the secrets within.

WildBerryJam is amazing. Someone give her a Dundie already.

 

Takes place in the summer after Casino Night, so before Gay Witch Hunt.

1. The Secret by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 30] 11 (359 words)

2. Other Man by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 11] 5 (681 words)

Wow, I’m glad people are interested in this little story and hope this next chapter doesn’t disappoint.

Pam’s POV this time, takes place before the previous chapter, like, about a month before.

3. Finding Myself by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 9] 2 (466 words)
More of Pam, following last chapter.

4. Free by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 5] 1 (382 words)

A/N: Meant to have this up this morning, but it was a crazy day! More of Pam’s POV. I promise it will get back to Jim’s soon, I just really felt that this needed to be said.

5. Imagine My Surprise by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 12] 6 (660 words)

Sorry it took so long. I wanted to get this up Saturday, but that didn’t happen. And yeah...

Finally Jim’s POV again. Takes place right after the first chapter, after he sees Pam’s card, and is like whoa.

6. Edge Of Something Big by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 8] 3 (395 words)

Because I’ve gotten some questions on it, I want to make it clear. I made Pam’s and Jim’s postcards in photoshop. They are completely fake. The rest of the postcards are from PostSecret website or book. The little end postcards (like for this chapter – Edge of Something Big) – are just because I think they relate to the overall feel of the chapter. They are not ones the characters sent in, nor are they ones they have even seen. They are random. And also, they are the chapter titles.

Hope that clears some things up :) I don’t want to confuse everyone and have them thinking about that instead of the story.

 

Pam’s POV again.

7. Endless Opportunities by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 7] (405 words)
Only one more chapter after this. More of Pam, takes place right after the last chapter.

8. Doesn’t Know It Yet by EmilyHalpert [Reviews - 16] 11 (601 words)

Okay, last chapter. I want to say thank you so much to everyone whose read, reviewed, rated, all that jazz. You can’t believe how much it means to me. And another huge thank you to my beta WildBerryJam who helped so much with this, without her, this probably wouldn’t have even been written.

Jim’s POV again.