- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If you think these characters are mine, you're a moron.
"Ohmigod, Toby," says Kelly. "Don't you think the girl with the purses is super pretty? I like her hair. Why don't I have hair like that?"

"Um," says Toby.

"Maybe I should buy a purse," says Kelly, looking through the windows of the conference room. Michael is talking to the purse girl. She laughs uncomfortably and looks around like maybe someone will show up to save her. "Ohmigod, I think I see a pink one."

Kelly goes in after Michael leaves and looks at the purses. The purse girl smiles at her and her teeth are white and even. She asks if Kelly's looking for anything in particular.

"Oh, I don't know," says Kelly. "I'm Kelly, by the way."

"Hi, I'm Katy," she says, offering her hand, and Kelly shakes it. Katy moisturizes well.

"Ohmigod, is that OPI Blushingham Palace?" she says and Katy looks down at her nail polish, surprised.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I saw it in Cosmo last month!" says Kelly.

"Oh, cool!" says Katy. Kelly smiles. She's extra glad she wore her new eye shadow today.


kyrafic is the author of 8 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans