4 [Reviews - 23] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Season five has already premiered, so I guess now I'm just trying to do a conversation for as many episodes as possible. :) Enjoy, this is my first fanfic ever.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim, Other, Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 6036 Read: 11100 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: July 04, 2008 Updated: January 02, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Okay, so. This is my first fanfic. Ever. Please do not eat me. I was thinking of being super-ambitious and making it so that I wrote a Jim/Pam instant messaging conversation (or sometimes an email/text message) for every episode in the series until season five premiered. So, if I do stick with this idea, here goes.

1. i can tell that we are gonna be friends / Pilot by JamFan4 [Reviews - 10] 2 (788 words)
I don't own anything. However, if I did, I would truly be the happiest person on earth, now that Lou Gehrig is dead. Title from We're Going to Be Friends by The White Stripes.

2. can't get no love without sacrfice / Diversity Day by JamFan4 [Reviews - 3] (453 words)
Still don't own anything. I'm working on it, though. This is my first chapter in a long while, and for that I apologize. But here's more! :D Title from Happy Ending by MIKA.

3. babe i know that it's your soul but could you bottle it up? / Health Care by JamFan4 [Reviews - 4] 1 (697 words)
Yes, it has indeed been forever since my latest installment, and for that I apologize, but here is the latest chapter of Communications! I really do hope you enjoy it. Title comes from Bottle It Up by Sarah Bareilles. And don't get confused, it doesn't really pertain to the chapter, so just interpret it however you want. :)

4. the fight for you is all i've ever known / The Alliance by JamFan4 [Reviews - 1] (1248 words)
So I am really excited about this chapter because this is going to be the first angst-ish ending for JAM. There is even a little part at the end that isn't in IMing format, so get your excited faces on! :D

The chapter title comes from Come Home by OneRepublic. (Which is a great song to listen to whilst reading or writing angst, no matter how mild said angst may be.) :)

Oh, and again, I still don't own anything. But, hey, if NBC is willing to make an offer...

5. i'm just a little bit caught in the middle / Basketball by JamFan4 [Reviews - 3] 1 (861 words)
This chapter is going to be shorter than most of the others, seeing as a lot of the JAM action happened away from the desks in this episode. But I did the best I could and I hope you like it!

Chapter title from The Show by Lenka. (Because Pam is caught between Roy and Jim - get it?)

I still don't own anything. But if anything goes up for auction, let me know.

6. all of my past mistakes and all my too little, too lates / Hot Girl by JamFan4 [Reviews - 2] (1233 words)
Okay, so here's the end of the season one installment of Communication. There are some new things in this one. :D I actually wrote Roy into this one a little and there's a little non-IM part that I managed to add somewhere in the middle. (It's in italics.) I hope I got Roy's voice right, and I hope you continue to enjoy reading these as much as I enjoy writing them!

Inspiration for the title comes from Bridge and Tunnel Authority, a great ska song by the ever-awesome Less Than Jake. :) The title is kind of referring to Pam getting all jealous that Jim is seeing someone that's not her. ;)

7. oh, no, she's at the bottom of that bottle / The Dundies by JamFan4 [Reviews - 0] (756 words)
Ah! I was so excited to write The Dundies, but it turned out being way harder than I thought.

That's what she said.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my attempt to bring the story together via IM.

The title, of course, is dedicated to Drunk!Pam, who is amazing. Inspiration for this lovely title comes from The Queen and I by the Gym Class Heroes, which is a song that is basically all about a girl that is drunk 24/7. I know Pam isn't drunk 24/7, but my mind immediately went to this song when I was looking for a title. :) Enjoy!