25 [Reviews - 46] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim and Pam battle through the summer after Season 3, with a little help from some friends.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Other, Pam
Genres: Childhood, Fluff, Romance, Steamy
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 10546 Read: 10099 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: July 05, 2008 Updated: March 18, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Here is my summer contribution to things.  It's shaping up to be a long one, and also to need much tender loving care in all sorts of ways, so my updates may not be as speedy as usual.  This one takes place in the summer after Season 3, so let's assume there are spoilers for all things up until and including The Job.  This is just an idea about how that summer might have been for Jim and Pam, and it's being beta'd by the wonderful brokenloon and the remarkable Sweetpea. Enjoy!

1. The Bow by Stablergirl [Reviews - 23] 12 (3370 words)

Let's get things started, shall we?  Stick with this chapter, Jim shows up eventually.

2. The Keel by Stablergirl [Reviews - 12] 6 (3024 words)

Here is chapter two, folks!  Hopefully this will read well to you all.  Beta credit for this one goes out to brokenloon

3. The Hull by Stablergirl [Reviews - 6] 3 (2489 words)

Wow.  So first of all, writer's block is my arch enemy.  Second of all, since it's been a while, the state of things is this: it is the summer after Beach Games/The Job, there's a draught, and Jim and Pam are still finding their way.  Jim is coaching baseball and has met a boy named Harold who doesn't talk much and lives with an intimidating old guy we call The Captain.  There was pizza and beer, a guy named Bobby, a guy named Andre, and a little mystery.  Ok.  I think we're good now. 

Brokenloon and sweetpea are my betas, and are amazing.

Disclaimer: Not mine except the stuff that is.

4. The Bulkhead by Stablergirl [Reviews - 5] 4 (1663 words)
Back with a brief bit of Harold.  Sorry it's been so long.  Thanks, as always, to my fabulous betas Brokenloon and Sweetpea. And also to Nanreg for giving me a gentle but swift kick to the rear. ;-)