2 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

This is a tale of past, present and future "firsts" in Jim and Pam's relationship.


Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 981 Read: 3425 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: July 10, 2008 Updated: July 15, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This idea came to me at 5 am the other morning and I thought it would be a fun way to pass the Summer months.  There will be many short and sweet chapters, so come along for the ride!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. First Meeting by Beeswax [Reviews - 9] 1 (478 words)

2. First Day by Beeswax [Reviews - 2] 1 (503 words)

Thanks so much for all of you who have been reading.  I erroneously forgot to thank my beta for Chaper 1, so Kerber, THANK YOU!  Kerber and Becky were on board for this chapter and a tip of the cap to both of you for being my betas.

So Jim and Pam have unofficially met, but now it's time for the real meeting.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, songs, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.