- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You ask, I answer. I wanted to get this up before the debate starts - yay political fun! Anyway, have at it...oh, and just a note - this chapter contains a reference to my story "The Date." Just a head's up.



Liberty Square had been toured fully and so next on the group’s list was Frontierland, a land in which (Judy had informed them), Walt Disney had hoped that “the colorful drama of frontier America in the exciting days of the covered wagon and the stage coach, the advent of the railroad and the romantic riverboat” would live again. The Dunder Mifflin employees and their guide were having a quick bite in Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Café to tide them over until their dinner a few hours later.

“What do you do at Dunder Mifflin?” Judy asked Holly as she munched on a french fry.

“I’m the new HR representative,” Holly answered, smiling. Judy nodded.

“Oh, you must have replaced…is it Toby?”

Now Holly nodded, looking impressed. “Yes. You heard about Toby?”

Judy eyed Michael briefly, who shared a look with her that was frighteningly similar to the one he had given Toby during his exit interview two weeks earlier. Judy averted her gaze to her fries. “Yeah, he’s been mentioned,” was all she said in response.

“As a downer?” Holly guessed, raising an eyebrow.

“Amongst other things,” Judy said, studying Holly in a way that made it clear that she was concerned that she and Michael had similar opinions about this mysterious Toby.

Michael’s expression as he watched Holly, though, was full of adoration. Holly noticed and grinned. Kevin, who had not been able to get a seat near Holly, watched the silent exchange with narrowed eyes.

Judy had watched it too, and in turn appeared even more disturbed. She was broken out of the moment by a question from Phyllis.

“So Judy, what are we doing first here?”

“Oh right…well, I thought we could do Country Bear Jamboree after we finish here. It’s a cute show, not to mention the closest attraction.”

Most at the table nodded, except Jim. His eyes widened as he chewed a bite of his nachos. Pam glanced over at him, took in his expression and rolled her eyes.

“You really won’t go see it?” she asked quietly. Jim shook his head slowly.

“Nope.”

“Come on,” she pressed. “It couldn’t have been that bad.”

He pointed at her. “That is where you are wrong. It was ‘that bad,’ and much, much worse.”

Pam smirked at him. “You’re such a dork,” she said. Jim shrugged, sneaking a look at the camera.

“I’m willing to live with that.”

----

Jim: (a fair distance from the entrance to the Country Bear Jamboree, his coworkers assembled behind him; his head is down at first, but when he raises it he looks more serious than usual) On my last trip here, when I was twelve, my family decided to see this show. It started off fine, but midway through the first number there was some sort of massive glitch, or something, and the bears totally malfunctioned. What made it worse was all the lights cut out minus the stage’s footlights, and the soundtrack started to skip. So you’ve got these robotic bears spasming and jerking around, lit from below like a bad horror movie, and over and over I heard “One sure the Bear Band’s got is--,” “One sure the Bear Band’s got is--,”…and after two straight minutes, I was convinced the one sure thing they had was my soul. (He flashes a jim.) So no, I will not be checking out the Country Bear Jamboree. Ever, ever again.

----

The rest of the group headed in for the show, Jim once again swearing it off (and receiving another rather harsh roll of the eyes from his girlfriend). He looked around and seemed surprised when he noticed Dwight had also opted to avoid the attraction. After a look camera-ward, he strolled over to his deskmate, who was studying a display of cap guns at a souvenir kiosk. “Hey Dwight.”

Dwight nodded. “Jim.”

“With your love of bears, I’m kinda shocked you’re not watching the show.”

Dwight frowned. “Jim, be reasonable. Anyone who shuts himself in a dark room with a bunch of robot bears is just begging for trouble, especially when the bears are holding blunt objects like banjos and washboards that could clearly be used as weapons,” he admonished Jim.

It was silent for a long moment as Jim, no doubt uncomfortably, digested the fact that he and Dwight shared the exact same opinion of the attraction. Finally he shoved his hands deep in his pockets. “I was thinking of riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad while everyone else was in there,” he said, not looking at Dwight. “You wanna go with me?”

Dwight considered the offer, then nodded again. “Yes,” he accepted.

Jim nodded too, avoiding any eye or lens contact. “Okay.”

They started off down the walkway toward the giant, dun-colored mountain looming on their right, once again in silence. “So…how do you like the trip?” Jim asked awkwardly.

“It’s been all right,” Dwight answered evenly.

“Yeah. I’m having fun too,” Jim offered.

Another long pause.

“How are you doing with…the whole Angela…thing?” Jim asked after a moment. Dwight’s lips set in a hard line.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he fired back. Jim finally managed to look at him.

“C’mon. I know Toby’s party couldn’t have been easy on you.”

“Toby was far from efficient. I was happy to see him go. I can only hope Holly will be more effective in dealing with—”

“Dwight,” Jim interrupted him quietly, giving the bespectacled man an exasperated look. Dwight met his gaze and finally shrugged.

“It wasn’t a great night.”

“Yeah. I hear you.”

Dwight smiled lightly. “But, I have a feeling that Andrew Bernard may get his comeuppance soon,” he revealed. Jim wore a surprised smirk at that announcement.

“Really? Why’s that?” Dwight didn’t reply, but his smile tripled in size. Jim watched him. “Does this have something to do with these challenges you guys keep doing?”

“Maybe.” A pause. “Yes.” Another pause. “Maybe.”

Jim nodded slowly. “You’re competing for Angela?”

“Is that wrong?” Dwight asked in a tone that implied he could care less what the answer was.

Jim looked ready to reply, then bit that back. After a beat he shrugged, simply jimming at the camera.

“What do you find to be the best way to guarantee a victory?” Dwight asked.

Jim genuinely thought about it. “Go with your strengths,” he finally replied. Dwight nodded as he pondered that.

“Good plan,” he mused. “Thank you, Jim.”

There was yet another stretch of silence. Jim broke it with a simple, “You’re welcome, Dwight.”

----

Once Judy’s group had checked out the Country Bear Jamboree, some wandered off to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Phyllis took a seat on a bench in the shade and a moment later Meredith sat next to her.

“You okay?” she asked, taking in Phyllis’s rather downcast expression. Phyllis nodded, trying to smile.

“Yeah. I’m just ready to head home tomorrow. I really miss Bob Vance,” she told the redhead. Meredith nodded, then handed Phyllis her cup. Phyllis looked at her in confusion.

“Take a sip. You’ll feel better,” Meredith assured her. Phyllis took a hesitant pull at the straw and her eyes widened as the liquid reached her lips.

“Where did—” she began, but Meredith shook her head and grinned.

“Sshh.”

Phyllis’s smile widened and, not one to argue, she took another, longer sip.

----

Midway to the runaway railroad, the small group passed an older woman struggling to keep up with the rest of her family. From his place bringing up the rear, Michael looked back at Holly. “Can you stop for just a second?” he asked. She complied. Michael stood up out of his wheelchair and took the handlebars, pushing it back to the woman.

“Here you go,” he said kindly. She looked up at him, her brows raised.

“You don’t need it?”

“Nah. I’m good,” he assured her as he patted her shoulder. He held the chair still for her as she took a seat, then pushed her toward her family. As he chatted with them, the shot swung back to Holly, who watched the scene with an amazed smile. After a moment Michael returned to her. He sized up her smile with a confused grin on his face.

“What?” he asked, chuckling.

“That was really nice of you,” Holly admired. “Won’t you lose a deposit, though?”

Michael shrugged. “It’s okay. My butt was getting really sweaty.”

----

Judy and Pam were walking toward Splash Mountain together when Pam looked down at Judy’s blue leather bracelet, the word favorite tooled into it. “Have you worn that before?” she asked the guide, who shook her head.

“No. I put it on this morning because it…well, matched.” She gestured to her blue polo embroidered with a tiny Donald Duck.

“It’s cute,” Pam said, smiling.

“Thanks. My husband had it made for me here, at the Canada pavilion at Epcot.”

“Oh really?”

“Yep. They make them here, too, over at the Frontierland Trading Post.”

Pam looked off in the direction in which Judy had two-finger pointed briefly. “Cool.”

Just then Jim and Dwight wandered up, both looking a bit windblown. “Hey,” Jim greeted the women, smiling at Pam. “How were the bears?”

“Very well behaved,” she answered, giving him a grin as well.

“Right,” Dwight muttered.

“I can’t believe that happened to you,” Judy said, laughing as she looked at Jim.

“Believe it,” he assured her.

“Were you mauled?” Dwight asked knowingly. Jim considered that.

“More or less.”

Dwight grinned at the camera smugly. “Knew it.”

“Can you guys wait for me? I need to use the restroom really quick,” Pam said. Judy nodded.

“Sure. The nearest one is back around the corner.”

“Thanks,” Pam called over her shoulder, then hurried off. Dwight stepped closer to Judy, putting his hands on his hips.

“I have a question for you,” he informed, sounding doubtful that she would know how to handle such an honor.

“All right.”

“I need to know if there are any attractions here that involve extensive knowledge of science fiction trivia,” he demanded. Judy chewed her lip while Jim shared a classic jim with the camera.

“Not that I know of, no,” Judy replied.

“How about the martial arts?” Dwight tried again. Judy shook her head. “Eff,” Dwight whispered, tapping his foot impatiently. Jim rocked on his heels as he tried to hide his smile. “How about…paintball?”

“Sorry,” Judy said, looking as if she genuinely was, then perked up. “Well, wait, there is the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade. It’s not paintball, but you are…shooting. Does that help with…” But she trailed off, not seeming to know with what the answers to any of those could possibly help.

The gears in Dwight’s mind looked to be grinding so hard that it was surprising they weren’t audible. “Yes,” he answered decisively, a grin tackling his face. “Yes it does.”

----

Creed stepped off the raft that had brought him back from Tom Sawyer’s Island and onto the roughly-hewn pier. A redheaded cast member gave him a friendly smile. “How was your trip?” she asked him. Creed grinned and nodded.

“Great. Tell me, dollface, what’s the asking price for that property?” he questioned her.

Her smile froze. “Um…I don’t…it’s,” she stammered. Creed winked and fished in his pocket.

“Here’s my card. Get with your people, talk it over, and call me with your lowest offer,” he instructed, pressing a weathered business card into her hand and squeezing her shoulder before ambling away. The cast member looked into the camera before dropping her eyes to the card in her hand.

----

Creed: (in front of an old wooden sign reading Fort Langhorn; smiling) Usually you get a free VCR or something after that kind of pitch, which is always good for a couple bucks on the street, but it was still nice. Not ruling it out.

----

The cameraman shot Pam from across the wide walkway. She stood waiting at the counter that sold leather bracelets exactly like the one Judy had been wearing. She glanced around her, arms folded, then returned her attention to the clerk as he came back from the tooling station further down the counter. Slowly the cameraman snuck closer as the clerk smiled and held out a black bracelet for her approval.

“Did I get this right?” her microphone picked up from him.

The cameraman was close enough to employ a zoom-in that revealed what had been etched into the leather.

Mr. Jim Halpert

Pam grinned and nodded. “It’s perfect,” she told him. With a nod the clerk wrapped it in tissue paper and placed it in a bag. Absentmindedly Pam tucked her head against her shoulder, and just then spotted the camera not ten feet away. Her eyes went wide in fear, but after a moment a smile tugged at her lips. When the clerk handed her the bag she thanked him and turned to the camera again.

“It’s got a nice ring to it, right?” she asked. Her smile spread as she shoved the small bag into her pocket and jogged back toward Splash Mountain.

----

Stanley: (at the exit to Splash Mountain; looking glum) I took a chance on this one. Wish I hadn’t. Didn’t know it was based on Song of the South. Br’er Rabbit was born in the briar patch, and that’s where he belongs. (He raises an eyebrow.)

(Just then Michael wanders into the shot behind Stanley. Stanley turns at the sound of him singing “Everyone Has A Laughing Place.” He stops upon spying Stanley.)

Michael: (happily) Hey Stankley! Catchy, huh? (He wanders back out, whistling the same tune.)

Stanley: (turning back to the camera.) Hmph.

----

“Andrew Bernard. Follow me.”

Andy jumped and reflexively swatted at his ear. He spun and spotted Dwight leaning alarmingly close. Andy frowned. “I really wish you wouldn’t get so close to me, weirdo,” he stated. Dwight just raised an eyebrow.

“Do you find it intimidating?”

“No, I find it super creepy, is what I find it,” Andy corrected.

“Right.”

“I am right. Where are we going?”

Dwight grinned. “Like I said, follow me,” he repeated, then marched off. Andy muttered unintelligibly and followed, but his expression made it apparent that if he had spoken louder it would have been bleeped out anyway. Angela, who had been standing with Andy, joined him on the journey into the unknown. She took in his angry look.

“What’s wrong?”

“This whole thing is so off…Michael’s never around. Dwight gets to know about everything before I do, and that totally gives him the edge in all this. Jim has no idea what I’m talking about when I ask him anything. It’s starting to really piss me off,” he fumed.

Angela flinched at such harsh language but said nothing. She studied the pavement instead, looking part excited and part guilty.

As the trio passed the employees Judy had already wrangled to get them to their 5:30 reservations at Cinderella’s Royal Table, Jim watched the procession with interest.

“What’s going on?” he asked. Andy flung a hand in Jim’s direction.

“See? See what I mean? He’s clueless!” he yelled, punching his hand into his fist. “It’s not right!”

“Clueless about what? I was just wondering if it was challenge time,” Jim said smoothly. Andy’s face lost some of its fire. Angela looked shocked.

“Yeah,” Andy answered Jim in a more reasonable tone. Jim nodded.

“Cool. Let’s go.” He looked at Pam. “You in?”

“So in,” she answered.

Once Jim and Pam left the group, everyone else apparently had to follow, and despite a weak objection, Judy ended up tagging along too. As they walked Angela shot Jim a look so grateful, but only Jim and the camera were watching her closely enough to actually catch it. Jim gave her back a quick nod.

They reached the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade, and Andy grinned mightily. “Oh yes, thanks Michael! I knew he couldn’t leave me hanging forever!” he cried.

Michael, being one of the employees that Judy hadn’t managed to herd with the others, was not on hand to accept such thanks. Dwight took it on his behalf and repaid Andy with a look of confused derision.

“What are you talking about?” Dwight asked.

“I told Michael about all the hunting I do with my dad on the Bayliner, with my sniper rifle…oh man, Schrute! You are going down!” Andy taunted. Dwight looked skeptical but remained quiet.

At the counter, they decided to buy one hundred two-cent shots each. Andy was the first to take aim at the old graveyard scene riddled with targets. All was deathly quiet as he fired over and over, surprisingly proficient. Oscar eyed Jim.

“Is it a little unnerving that he’s so good with a firearm?” he whispered. Jim raised his eyebrows.

“A little?”

At the end of his session, Andy was greeted with a round of applause. “Seventy-two hits,” he announced, strutting off to the side to join Angela and allow Dwight room to shoot. Dwight gave him a long, evil stare, and his smile deflated some. “Can’t see how you’ll top that,” he still managed.

“Like this,” Dwight told him.

Two minutes later, it was all over.

Dwight didn’t get a round of applause, just stunned silence, which he seemed to appreciate even more. He took his turn to strut in a distinctly duck-like fashion over to Andy. “Wow, gosh Andy, I think ninety-six targets hit beats seventy-two any day,” Dwight said, grinning as he tossed the air rifle back to the arcade attendant. The young man wasn’t prepared for that, and so the sound of the rifle slamming against the counter punctuated Dwight’s win.

Andy just stared at him, slack-jawed as the rest.

“Can we head to dinner now?” Judy asked from the back of the crowd.

“Hey, yes, dinner. I’m starving,” Michael said with a smile, appearing out of nowhere with Holly and Kevin in tow. He searched the faces of his employees. “What’d I miss? Something good?”

Andy’s expression turned enraged. “Double-u tee eff?” he exploded, tromping off toward the castle.

----

Michael: (near the restroom at Cinderella’s Royal Table; pleased) Pam made a good call choosing this place. I mean, we’re in a castle! And I…well, I’m like the king of Dunder Mifflin, with all my loyal subjects around me. (He pauses as he listens to a question, then smiles indulgently.) Who’s my queen? (Michael chuckles.) I guess I have two options. Again. (He starts to look worried.)

----

With the dinner package at Cinderella’s Royal Table, guests got a chance to have a photo taken around a throne. As the general chaos erupted, as it always did when the branch had to take a picture together, Phyllis eyed Angela. “You look awful happy,” she observed quietly. Angela’s smile turned to a scowl.

“So?”

Phyllis shrugged. “Just seems…odd.”

Behind Dwight and Andy, who were arguing over which of them would be at Michael’s side in the photo, Jim looked down at Pam, poking at the blue corner of shopping bag that stuck out of her pocket. “What’s this?” he asked. She smiled elusively.

“Nothing.”

He jimmed suspiciously. “Nothing, huh? Is it a present for me?”

“Maybe.” Pam’s smile grew.

“What is it?”

“Patience is a virtue,” she said, looking all too happy to use his words against him.

Finally they were able to get their picture taken and their host led them into the dining hall. Chandeliers lit the huge room, royal banners hung from a ceiling accented with dark beams and stained glass windows allowed diners an amazing view of the park. The group was shown their table, positioned right next to one such window. Kevin, having hustled more than usual, managed to snag the only remaining seat next to Holly. He smiled at Michael glibly, but Michael only grimaced as he took a seat across from her instead.

The waiter came for their drink orders, and Michael sniggered the entire time the man was at the table. When he left Holly glanced over at Michael, despite the fact that Kevin had been midway through a story about losing three hundred dollars every year on a bet involving Tracy McGrady winning a championship ring. “What’s so funny?” she asked, grinning too.

“Our waiter’s wearing pantaloons,” he pointed out, pressing a hand to his mouth to stop the chuckles. As Holly looked at the waiter and laughed too, Kevin’s eyes fell to the napkin on his lap. Meredith watched him closely.

“God, this place is so gorgeous,” Kelly was gushing. “It’s so romantic I can’t stand it. Can you imagine having a reception in here? So amazing!” She waved her hands. “The romance is, like, too much to bear…can’t you guys just feel it?” she pressed, letting her eyes rest on Darryl a little longer than he could bear. “I just want something love-y to happen, like, right now!”

With that request she doled out a healthy portion of awkwardness to everyone at the table, and more pairs of eyes suddenly found their napkins fascinating.

----

After an amazing dinner the group headed out of the castle and Judy started leading them off to Adventureland, the final land left to tour. “What’s there?” Kelly asked. Judy paused.

“Oh wow…a lot of the classics: the Jungle Cruise, the Enchanted Tiki Room, the Swiss Family Treehouse, Pirates of the Caribbean--”

“Omigod, like the movie?” Kelly squealed. Judy laughed.

“Yes, exactly – actually the ride came first. Walt Disney designed it in—”

“Please, please tell me that Johnny Depp is on it! Omigod, I’ll die if he isn’t!”

“Don’t die, he is. Captain Jack Sparrow was added--”

Kelly’s scream cut off the rest of Judy’s factoid, and grabbing Darryl’s arm she bounded off. Judy smirked at Stanley.

“Is it a good thing that she didn’t let me say I met him at the unveiling ceremony?”

Stanley nodded. “Good for all of us,” he assured their guide as they followed Kelly. Jim was chatting with Oscar, not noticing that Pam had stopped just outside the entrance arch to the castle. The shot zoomed in on her as she bit her lip, clenched her hands in fists tightly and slowly went down on one knee. She was bracing herself as Jim looked back.

“Hey Beesly!” he called grinning. “C’mon!” She looked up at him with round eyes as he drew a few steps closer, but before she could answer he put his hands on his hips. “You’re keeping me from Johnny,” he joked. Pam pursed her lips and Jim, misunderstanding the gesture, looked sheepish. “Okay, you got me…it’s the treehouse I’m eyeing. I love treehouses.” He smiled at her winningly, but she missed it as she delicately fingered her already tied shoelaces. “Ready?” he asked.

She rose as if in pain and smoothed back some stray curls into her ponytail. “Yeah,” she sighed. “I’m done.”

----

As Andy and Angela looked up at the sign that informed them the Enchanted Tiki Room was Under New Management, Andy shook his head. “I think I’ll take a pass on this. All those birds singing? Weirds me out,” Andy told his fiancé.

“Really?” Angela asked, sounding disappointed. Dwight passed them on his way to the entrance, looking at them briefly but saying nothing. “Would you mind if I watched the show? You know how much I love watching my bird feeder for visitors.”

“Of course not, babe. I’m gonna go get my pirate on,” he told her, kissing her cheek. She gave him a tight-lipped smile and made her way into the Polynesian theater.

----

Andy: (in front of the high-flying Magic Carpets of Aladdin; looking wise and nodding) It’s all about compromise. I hate birds, she hates…what’d she call them? “Grimy, immoral ruffians of the sea?” (He shrugs, grinning.) Something like that. But that’s why we work. Totally different and yet accepting. Perfect.

----

Darryl: (at the exit to Pirates of the Caribbean; before he can speak Kelly runs out behind him and grins.)

Kelly: One more time, honey! He’s so cute! (She blows him a kiss and disappears.)

Darryl: (disturbed) That’s her third time. I got on her about that Jasmine thing, but I’ll admit it…I’m gettin’ jealous of a damn robot. I thought bein’ turned on indirectly by Ryan was bad. (His expression screams “How did I get to this point?”)

----

The feathered stars of the Enchanted Tiki Room were returning to their perches in the rafters and the house lights were coming up, but two guests hadn’t left their seats on a back bench. Dwight and Angela were intertwined, Angela with her eyes squeezed shut as Dwight nuzzled her neck.

“I promise I’ll win the last challenge, Monkey,” he murmured. She grinned and Dwight raised his head for a kiss.

A sharp “ahem” from the cast member at the door caught their attention.

Angela’s eyes popped open and she looked around frantically. When she spied the camera in the far corner of the room tears sprang to her eyes and she flew out of her seat and out of the room, running faster than she had for any charity.

Dwight looked lost. After a staredown with the camera he cleared his throat, straightened his t-shirt and walked out, head held high.

----

Dusk was settling in, and the shot of Jim and Pam strolling toward the entrance to the Swiss Family Treehouse was partially obscured by a few branches that were no doubt providing cover for the cameraman. Jim looked happy; Pam seemed lost in her own mind. “I loved this as a kid,” he said, taking Pam’s hand. “My brother and I would race to the top over and over.” Pam just smiled faintly. Jim squeezed her hand. “You okay?”

“Uh huh,” she answered without much conviction. Jim chose to ignore her tone and looked up into the enormous tree.

“Not as easy to get into as our treehouse back home,” he mused. Pam looked up too.

“It is high.”

Jim tugged at her hand. “Let’s see if it’s as cool,” he suggested, the twinkle in his eyes evident even at a distance. Finally Pam wore a real smile.

“Okay.” As Jim mounted the first few steps, a blond blur tore into the shot, giving Jim an impressively hard shove as it passed.

Move!” ordered the familiar voice, sounding teary.

Jim grabbed the railing as he fell, but wasn’t able to keep from spinning, toppling down three steps and landing at Pam’s feet. She quickly went to her knees as he groaned.

“Oh my God. Are you okay?”

Jim’s face was contorted in pain. “Twisted my ankle,” he moaned. Pam looked up the steps.

“It was Angela. That was so…” She trailed off as she ran a hand through his hair.

“Not in anyway surprising?” he finished in a growly whisper.

“What?”

Jim sighed. “Nothing.” He continued rubbing his ankle in silence. Without looking at Pam, he said after a long beat, “I think I need to go back to the room.”

She pulled her hand away from him as if she’d been burned. “What?” she repeated, this time more sharply.

“This really hurts. I’ll just go lay down and put some ice on it. You stay here – I know you want to see the parade and fireworks,” he said quietly.

A close-up of Pam revealed her jaw clenching. “Are you kidding me?” she asked, her voice quaking. Jim sighed in answer. Pam got to her feet in an instant. “What the hell, Jim? What did I do?” she pleaded.

He finally raised his head. “What do you mean?”

“After weeks? You're gonna ‘kick my ass?’ You keep setting me up here, and then…” She waved her hand as if shooing something away. “It’s getting cruel, you know? Have you thought of that? I’m so sick of…” She furiously shook her head. Her right hand stole into her pocket and squeezed the bag while the other brushed across her cheek. She turned away from him.

“Pam…”

Pam put up a hand. “Go lay down. Rest your ankle. I’ll stay here,” she snapped, narrowing her eyes at him before marching away.

Jim remained on the step, his eyes following her before he sunk his head into his hands. Finally, he got up and hobbled in the direction of the exit.

Chapter End Notes:
Nope, I didn't forget a thing. That is really where I'm leaving you...for now. Want the last chapter (minus a brief epilogue)? You know what to do, my fellow Disney lovers...

Bonus bit? Kelly's right - he is pretty hot!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans