5 [Reviews - 25] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Twilight/The Office crossover. The Cullens have decided to join the Dunder Mifflin crew. But Jim is still pretending to be a vampire. How will the Cullens play in this prank? Fluff, both JAM and Edward/Bella. AU.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related, Crossover, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Moderate sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 10132 Read: 11899 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: September 30, 2008 Updated: January 11, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Breaking Dawn never happened, Bella is a vampire and happily married to Edward. Remember that episode of The Office when Jim pretended to be a vampire to mess with Dwight? Well let's pretend that happened while he was with Pam. Jim is still playing the vampire act on Dwight. What happens when the Cullen crew come into the picture?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
This is a Disclaimer for the Disclaimer: Not mine, I copied and pasted from the example.

1. Chapter 1 by Morine [Reviews - 15] 4 (950 words)
Chapter One, enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by Morine [Reviews - 2] (1178 words)
Chapter Two!!

3. Chapter 3 by Morine [Reviews - 2] (1255 words)
Chapter Three

4. Chapter 4 by Morine [Reviews - 0] (1705 words)
Chapter Four

5. Chapter 5 by Morine [Reviews - 2] (1432 words)
Chapter Five

6. Chapter 6 by Morine [Reviews - 1] (1245 words)
Chapter 6!

7. Chapter 7 by Morine [Reviews - 1] (1384 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Morine [Reviews - 2] 1 (983 words)
Sorry for the long update! We couldn't figure out how to do italics, so we had to write in who wrote what, sorry if it's really confusing. It's really out of character, but we found it funny!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.