15 [Reviews - 17] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim and Pam, a crazy guy and the Laundromat.  The dryer's not the only thing that can fluff here.  Spoilers for Baby Shower.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Fluff, Romance, Steamy, Weekend
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1870 Read: 4447 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: October 17, 2008 Updated: October 17, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Jim and Pam, a crazy guy and the Laundromat.  The dryer's not the only think that can fluff here.  Spoilers for Baby Shower.

1. Fluff and Fold (redux) by xoxoxo [Reviews - 17] 15 (1870 words)

Colette thinks Laundy!fic is it's own genre.  I've now written two stories about it so maybe it's true. ;)  I know this. If there's one thing I'm able to capture - it's the mundane.

There's nothing terribly clever or groundbreaking here.  Just a fluffy story, behind the (sorta) fluffy story.

I hope you enjoy.

Much love to Morning Angel for her feedback and for keeping me company when I cancelled my dinner plans. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.