17 [Reviews - 54] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: A teenaged Jim meets Pam right before he goes off to college in another state.

I always thought it was silly whenever I would watch those chick flicks where some guy finally meets the girl of his dreams, and there are all those slow motion effects. I always thought, “Yeah, like that ever happens,” but when I saw Pam stepping out of Holly’s car, that happened
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Holly, Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Other, Jim/Pam, Katy, Michael, Other, Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Drunk Pam/Jim, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 51303 Read: 45357 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: February 01, 2009 Updated: September 09, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Bowling by beermefive [Reviews - 8] 3 (2514 words)
I always thought it was silly whenever I would watch those chick flicks where some guy finally meets the girl of his dreams, and there are all those slow motion effects. I always thought, “Yeah, like that ever happens,” but when I saw Pam stepping out of Holly’s car, that happened

2. Freshman Year by beermefive [Reviews - 5] (2528 words)
This is a pretty fast moving chapter, mostly about Jim's first year of college.

I don't own The Office, or any of the characters mentioned here.

3. It's a Funny Thing, Coming Back Home... by beermefive [Reviews - 6] 1 (3523 words)
Jim's back in Scranton for the summer...

4. I'm Sinking Like a Stone in the Sea by beermefive [Reviews - 2] 1 (2569 words)
The bold italics are flashbacks. I meant to put that piece in the last chapter, but it didn't feel right in there. So I put it in this one...

Title from Brand New's Tautou

5. I Love You So Much... by beermefive [Reviews - 4] 1 (2701 words)
In this chapter, you find out why Jim likes Pam so much through some flashbacks. I just wanted you guys to see Jim and Pam's special connection...also, keep in mind that they're both 18, and pretty young. That will explain the immaturity...lol. I hope you guys enjoy!

6. One, I love you so much... by beermefive [Reviews - 2] (1907 words)
Okay, this is the beginning part of Jim's last week in Scranton before he leaves for Colorado...will he be able to win Pam back? Read to find out! LOL.

The title comes from "Limousine" by Brand New, which is a song about a little girl dying in a car accident...terribly depressing, I know. But the actual song has nothing to do with the story...just that line does...

A big thank you to everyone who has been reading and reviewing the story! I know Jim seems a tad bit OOC with rejecting Pam and all, but remember, he's young, and this is a story about how he becomes the Jim we all know today...

Anyway, enough with the rambling, here's the latest chapter!

7. Two, I love you so much by beermefive [Reviews - 2] 2 (2719 words)
Jim and Pam go on a double date with Michael and Holly. Pure fluff...

8. Three, I Love You so Much by beermefive [Reviews - 2] 1 (2694 words)
A little warning: slightly angsty...

9. Four, I love you so much by beermefive [Reviews - 1] (2590 words)
Jim does something for Pam that he's never done before...not even in the shower...

10. Seven, Love You So Much by beermefive [Reviews - 1] (1626 words)
Jim's last two days in Scranton. I decided to shorten the days, because I felt that I really needed to speed this story up...

11. 10 Years Later by beermefive [Reviews - 3] (1223 words)
Wow! It's been a long time since I've updated! I'm sorry, but I've been pretty busy the last month, but I finally got a chance to update! I hope you all haven't forgotten about this story!

12. Jim's Journal by beermefive [Reviews - 2] 1 (1447 words)
I'm sorry that I haven't been updating this story. I've been pretty busy for the past couple of months, and to be honest, it was a relief when I finally had some time to write.

I realized that instead of flashbacks, you all get a glimpse into Jim's Journal. Even on the show, you can see that Jim tries hard to not let his feelings show, and I see him being like that in real life. Occasionally, he'll show a moment of vulnerability, and I hope you can catch those in his entries.

On a personal note, this chapter is also a pretty personal one...

I hope whoever still reads this story finds this chapter interesting! Thank you for reading!

13. You're Sharp Alright. by beermefive [Reviews - 3] 1 (3456 words)
Jim and Pam talk...

14. She's Found Another Lover by beermefive [Reviews - 4] 2 (4071 words)
Jim meets Alex, and he and Pam have a very important conversation about the past.

15. Keep Biting My Nails in Case All Else Fails for Us by beermefive [Reviews - 3] 1 (4633 words)
Thank you everyone who has been reading this story and reviewing! I'm glad no one forgot about it! This chapter may disappoint some people because it's a flashback to Jim's sophomore year of college. Even though it's a flashback, there's a little foreshadowing...

16. Can We Show a Little Discipline? by beermefive [Reviews - 3] 1 (3294 words)
Some of you may be disappointed with the outcome...

17. I've Been Dreaming Our Love and Our Freedom by beermefive [Reviews - 1] 1 (5142 words)
Jim and Pam have a lot to talk about...Title from "House by the Sea" by Iron & Wine.

18. Epilogue Pt. 1: Little Moments by beermefive [Reviews - 2] 1 (2666 words)
Jim's a teacher, a shopper, a fiance, afraid of horses, and...a father. Takes place a few years after the last chapter.